P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

MARDUK US tour 11-12/09
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Primitivehatemagick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure how people didn't find out about that before hand. I didn't buy tickets because I found out they weren't gonna show.

I'll be at this Hollyweird show, Marduk's done some good stuff and hell, it's a black metal show close to me.

trade/sale/wantlist
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=96528#96528
BuKKaKeBaptisM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah for the new york gig i heard they cancelled i was a no show nonetheless
FOAD

people that sit through new MAYHEM GIGS eat vomit and fuck dudes.
in the ass
adrian5118

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahahaha that was so mature. Laughing
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
svoegtlin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
I wonder if you could get him to sign a Marduk CD with one name and a Funeral Mist CD with another name... Laughing

This! Very Happy
Dachau

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonwave wrote:
hilarious. you are missing the point on a lot of things to serve your purpose. you know not what you talk about at all.

how long in advance did Marduk know they needed to get all their visas together? months and months in advance. what did they do? wait until the last minute to cancel. that is called bullshit.

you don't have any of the facts straight on what happened, so shut the fuck up. spend 10 minutes on the internet reading about what actually happened, because your version of the story is made up off the top of your head.

the show in SF was THIRTY fucking dollars, and i don't know what you do for a living, but i work, and mayhem, cephalic carnage, cattle decapition and some shitty band is not worth that money. if that was the original bill, there's no way in hell any venue could have or would have charged 30 bucks.l why did i go? because i did want to support mayhem. my "whining and bitching" has to do with the fact that when i spend that much money, i should get something out of it, which i barely did. so fuck you.

the problem was . . . Mayhem didn't get my money (my "support") - they went home losing tons of money, as did the other bands. only these fucking greedy-ass stupid clubs made a profit. and that's what i call bullshit. if one doesn't "whine and bitch" about bullshit, nothing changes, you just sit there and be smug, asshole.

when marduk left the tour at the LAST MOMENT, they put the contracts for those shows into a state of chaos and made an untenable situation financially for all the other bands who were professional enough to follow through as well as the fans, so i hold marduk responsible.

you're totally hilarious, dude. if marduk tours in a "shitty van", i'll eat my hat. they'll be on a goddamn tour bus and you know it.

The truth to the matter is that they thought they would be able to make it in time, or at least be able to join the tour somwhere along the road. Everything seemed like it was worked out with the visas "months and months in advance", but then the American embassy fucked it up. So get the facts straight yourself.
And it would be fucking ridiculous to try to replace Mortuus.
BLCKSPKTRM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the show in SF was THIRTY fucking dollars, and i don't know what you do for a living, but i work, and mayhem, cephalic carnage, cattle decapition and some shitty band is not worth that money. if that was the original bill, there's no way in hell any venue could have or would have charged 30 bucks.l why did i go? because i did want to support mayhem. my "whining and bitching" has to do with the fact that when i spend that much money, i should get something out of it, which i barely did. so fuck you.

the problem was . . . Mayhem didn't get my money (my "support") - they went home losing tons of money, as did the other bands. only these fucking greedy-ass stupid clubs made a profit. and that's what i call bullshit. if one doesn't "whine and bitch" about bullshit, nothing changes, you just sit there and be smug, asshole.

when marduk left the tour at the LAST MOMENT, they put the contracts for those shows into a state of chaos and made an untenable situation financially for all the other bands who were professional enough to follow through as well as the fans, so i hold marduk responsible.

you're totally hilarious, dude. if marduk tours in a "shitty van", i'll eat my hat. they'll be on a goddamn tour bus and you know it.

I find many reasons to go this show instead of looking for any little thing to bitch and whine about.[/quote][/quote]

THEY CHARGED 38 FUCKING DOLLARS HERE IN NYC AND GUESS WHAT MARDUK DIDN'T SHOW UP (I KNEW IT) AND THEY WAIT UNTILL ALL THE PEOPLE GOT INSIDE TO LET THEM KNOW ABOUT IT. THERE IS NO WAY IN THE HELL TO PAY THAT JUST TO SEE GAYHAMMER PLAYING AND ATTILA SINGING ?
holyhell666

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THEY CHARGED 38 FUCKING DOLLARS HERE IN NYC AND GUESS WHAT MARDUK DIDN'T SHOW UP (I KNEW IT) AND THEY WAIT UNTILL ALL THE PEOPLE GOT INSIDE TO LET THEM KNOW ABOUT IT. THERE IS NO WAY IN THE HELL TO PAY THAT JUST TO SEE GAYHAMMER PLAYING AND ATTILA SINGING ?[/quote]

Completely understandable. In fact, charging any money for a concert is simply not kvlt. Don't these bands realize it is a privilege for YOU to go see THEM?
BLCKSPKTRM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyhell666 wrote:
THEY CHARGED 38 FUCKING DOLLARS HERE IN NYC AND GUESS WHAT MARDUK DIDN'T SHOW UP (I KNEW IT) AND THEY WAIT UNTILL ALL THE PEOPLE GOT INSIDE TO LET THEM KNOW ABOUT IT. THERE IS NO WAY IN THE HELL TO PAY THAT JUST TO SEE GAYHAMMER PLAYING AND ATTILA SINGING ?

Completely understandable. In fact, charging any money for a concert is simply not kvlt. Don't these bands realize it is a privilege for YOU to go see THEM?[/quote]

BLAH BLAH BLAH
Kosmas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come to Greece where even the shittiest band with one support band has a ticket of 30-35 euros = 42$ - 50$
HHJ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope the setlist is predominatley the last 3 lps including wormwood.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: