P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Nocturnal Graves gigs for 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Moonchild666



Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 354
Location: Denmark (Fredericia)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: Nocturnal Graves gigs for 2009 Reply with quote

Nocturnal Graves wrote:
20/11 Federicia, DK w/Angantyr + more TBA

It's spelled Fredericia, with an "r" after the "F". Don't know if that's important though, I guess it is for travelling to the gig.

Going to both the Fredericia gig and NWN! Fest. Gonna be killer! Twisted Evil
_________________
[quote="Black_Fire"]I had Beherit tshirt. Lost this almost 3 years ago in street fight. T-shirt simply get trashed, turn into pieces in the fight.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bjorn



Joined: 15 Jul 2008
Posts: 306
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Bjorn wrote:
Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Grave Upheaval?


Grave Upheaval is the name of my band.


Gonna tell us a bit more about it?


I'll make a seperate thread for Grave Upheaval in a week or two once the tracks are mixed properly. I'll put a song or two online for you to download as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mastubator



Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 338
Location: Sodom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the Europe dates still mit Ares Kingdom...?
Which will be available by then, the box of EPs or the Hellspirit split?

I'd imagine most bands outside of the US would be willing to tour as long as the costs are covered. Even if there isn't a good turnout, it's an opportunity to see another country/culture that you wouldn't otherwise have the chance to experience.
_________________
Stab your demonic smile to my brain. Soak me in cognac, cunt and cocaine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sv.



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3866
Location: bachn de kppe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Euhm, the 7" box should be available at the NWN fest.
_________________
cultofvomit wrote:
well, an australian trying to teach us what football is... awesome.


Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nocturnal Graves



Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Posts: 298

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are still fukking around finishing off the boxset, so I'm not sure that it will be out at the festival. We aren't going to rush anything to get it out...

As for the split LP, it's up to Yosuke.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holgerdanske



Joined: 25 Aug 2006
Posts: 224

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mastubator wrote:
Are the Europe dates still mit Ares Kingdom...?
Which will be available by then, the box of EPs or the Hellspirit split?

I'd imagine most bands outside of the US would be willing to tour as long as the costs are covered. Even if there isn't a good turnout, it's an opportunity to see another country/culture that you wouldn't otherwise have the chance to experience.


Its not very likely, unfortunately. AK and NG were looking forward to flattening Europa together, but two tour promoters have flaked out on us, leaving both bands scrambling to put things together for ourselves. Contact either NG or AK if you have interest in bringing us to town.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miljenko



Joined: 13 Jul 2009
Posts: 26
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only RIPTOR is real!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Conqueror Of Black Souls



Joined: 14 Jun 2009
Posts: 189

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holgerdanske wrote:
Mastubator wrote:
Are the Europe dates still mit Ares Kingdom...?
Which will be available by then, the box of EPs or the Hellspirit split?

I'd imagine most bands outside of the US would be willing to tour as long as the costs are covered. Even if there isn't a good turnout, it's an opportunity to see another country/culture that you wouldn't otherwise have the chance to experience.


Its not very likely, unfortunately. AK and NG were looking forward to flattening Europa together, but two tour promoters have flaked out on us, leaving both bands scrambling to put things together for ourselves. Contact either NG or AK if you have interest in bringing us to town.

that's fuked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Nocturnal Graves



Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Posts: 298

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for flyer added to 1st post of this thread, and for the fukk of it here it is again...

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slaghammer



Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 695

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm awaiting my NWN fest ticket and reckon I shall be at the London date too!

Brilliant months ahead!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Misk



Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 43
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still a great line-up, but what happened with Necros Christos being on the London date?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HELLTHRASHER -l-



Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 1931
Location: Where No Life Dwells

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killer flyer!
Would look good as a poster.
_________________
Speeding Through Hell!
Metal Storm 'zine
-l-
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nocturnal Graves



Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Posts: 298

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misk wrote:
Still a great line-up, but what happened with Necros Christos being on the London date?


I'm not sure, I was just told they aren't playing...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pacifism-Sucks



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 1056
Location: Lithuania

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fcukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
At least you're philanthropic, tho I still mock you. Do ho ho ho

http://volcanic.thrash.lt/
http://www.forgotten-path.lt/
Reliable traders/sellers: dangerass, aeongrave, s.charlach, The Nihil Congregation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Imperative Coronation



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 699
Location: London

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently they won't play until after the new album. Don't blame them really, it makes sense. I'm sure they'll play London soon, fingers crossed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group