P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

"How much is that Worth?" Thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 196, 197, 198 ... 211, 212, 213  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Funestus



Joined: 05 Oct 2011
Posts: 640

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy send me this: 1992 atlantic recording 7567-82423-1 , so its the original i guess and also de lps are black. Aren´t the reissues red?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funestus wrote:
The guy send me this: 1992 atlantic recording 7567-82423-1 , so its the original i guess and also de lps are black. Aren´t the reissues red?

Should be the original then. It's your lucky day: http://www.popsike.com/LP-Manowar-TRIUMPH-OF-STEEL-orig-1992-German-1st-Print-GATEFOLD-MINT-FOC/150804515434.html
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuiSlayer



Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Posts: 3135
Location: Estádio do Dragão

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funestus wrote:

Bought one a few minutes ago for 15€ + shipping...so it was a nice score Very Happy


Outra vez?!?
_________________
Bela Guttmann's curse lives on. Another 50 years remain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Funestus



Joined: 05 Oct 2011
Posts: 640

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess so! This will sponsor the Sabbat box eheh

Epa pa azar ja bastou a semana passada Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuiSlayer



Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Posts: 3135
Location: Estádio do Dragão

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funestus wrote:
I guess so! This will sponsor the Sabbat box eheh

Epa pa azar ja bastou a semana passada Sad


Yeah, I need to put some money aside for that one too...

Calma, que o fim de semana ainda não acabou... Ontem foi em andebol, às 3h começa o hóquei, e ainda falta o dia de amanhã...
_________________
Bela Guttmann's curse lives on. Another 50 years remain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aeonblade



Joined: 04 Apr 2010
Posts: 396
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the Adramelech - Psychostasia first press CD go for?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haugtrold



Joined: 04 Sep 2011
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder if the Nuit Noire / Lenhador / Benflogin / Koukol / Matar split (lim. 100, http://www.discogs.com/Nuit-Noire-Lenhador-Benflogin-Koukol-Matar-Dead-Tree/release/4168578) is worth anything?
_________________
Good trades/deals with: avrlabel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Below_The_Sun



Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Posts: 494

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any estimates for these :

- BEHERIT - The Oath Of The Black Blood CD ('92 repress Turbo Music / Matrix : GZ D72216 BEHERIT)
- ARKHON INFAUSTUS - In Sperma Infermum MCD (handnumbered)

Both are in Near Mint condition.
_________________
http://www.discogs.com/seller/C.T.A.W.B.

Wants : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31511

References on NWN! (so far) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=709828#709828
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2152
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Below_The_Sun wrote:
Any estimates for these :

- BEHERIT - The Oath Of The Black Blood CD ('92 repress Turbo Music / Matrix : GZ D72216 BEHERIT)
- ARKHON INFAUSTUS - In Sperma Infermum MCD (handnumbered)

Both are in Near Mint condition.


The Beherit isn't worth more than €20. Cd's are generally worthless.
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Below_The_Sun



Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Posts: 494

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
Below_The_Sun wrote:
Any estimates for these :

- BEHERIT - The Oath Of The Black Blood CD ('92 repress Turbo Music / Matrix : GZ D72216 BEHERIT)
- ARKHON INFAUSTUS - In Sperma Infermum MCD (handnumbered)

Both are in Near Mint condition.


The Beherit isn't worth more than €20. Cd's are generally worthless.


Thanks for the reply - yes i didn't think that the Beherit CD will worth more than 20 euro's....

Anyone for the Arkhon Infaustus ?
_________________
http://www.discogs.com/seller/C.T.A.W.B.

Wants : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31511

References on NWN! (so far) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=709828#709828
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zombie Dance



Joined: 18 Sep 2009
Posts: 1248

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beherit : The oath of Black Blood original lp
Samael : Worship Him original lp
???
Those are well known but did the value change with all the reissues?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie Dance wrote:
Beherit : The oath of Black Blood original lp
Samael : Worship Him original lp
???
Those are well known but did the value change with all the reissues?

I haven't followed Ebay much in the last times but I'd be surprised if the reissues consistently affected the value of the originals. Collectors will always be ready to spend top-$$$ for the first press of those classics, reissues are usually targeted to a different market i.e. newcomers and people who just aren't in the position to throw $100 on a record.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2152
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Zombie Dance wrote:
Beherit : The oath of Black Blood original lp
Samael : Worship Him original lp
???
Those are well known but did the value change with all the reissues?

I haven't followed Ebay much in the last times but I'd be surprised if the reissues consistently affected the value of the originals. Collectors will always be ready to spend top-$$$ for the first press of those classics, reissues are usually targeted to a different market i.e. newcomers and people who just aren't in the position to throw $100 on a record.


that worship him record just seems to be gaining value. It wasn't too long ago (like last year) you wouldn't have had to pay more than €50 for it, nowadays it's anyones guess depending on who is bidding, but I'd say anywhere from €80-€150 if it's in good condition and complete with insert.
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zombie Dance



Joined: 18 Sep 2009
Posts: 1248

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys, all these reissues made me thinking, and i need money for a trip so i'm slowly thinking to let some of my expensive originals go. Like Metalion said in his book, time to see who owns who!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stalinorgel
banned


Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Posts: 2696

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious:

Mortician - Mortal Massacre compilation (slimcase-CD)
MA - Gateways to Annihilation (promo-tape)

Question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 196, 197, 198 ... 211, 212, 213  Next
Page 197 of 213

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group