P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Weapon thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpectralRipper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really liked the 7" prior to the album so picked the LP when it was out. must admit i was a really negatively suprised by the intro/solo.i thought it aint the same band i heard on the 7". but it turned out to be a really solid coherent record with lots of greek-styled riffs and also greekish singing patterns. there still are few parts that pop up in songs that i kinda cannot got into but all in all i like the record. besides i dont like albums that you "digest" right away. theres gotta be some contradiction within yr mind otherwise it juest gets sterile & boring. i think the album works good as a whole. its convincing and well played. on few parts in certain songs it tends to get really close to sleazy chliches but i think it inteligently does not cross the line. what i mean is it dosent sounds over exaggerated. so that pretty much sums it up imo. i'd give it 7/10 any time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: