P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

IT BEGINS.... (Blasphemy DIE HARDS debut on Ebay)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
R_R_BASTARD_



Joined: 06 Jun 2007
Posts: 419
Location: HELL

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) the first seller with the nickname "aggressivetyrant" is a guy from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

2) the second seller with the nickname "br_infidel" is a guy from Huntsville, AL, United States

For the name someone need to buy something from this guys...one by one...youske 'll take them Twisted Evil
_________________
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true"
Niels Bohr

"....ONE BY ONE...WE'LL TAKE YOU...."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1318
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R_R_BASTARD_ wrote:
1) the first seller with the nickname "aggressivetyrant" is a guy from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

2) the second seller with the nickname "br_infidel" is a guy from Huntsville, AL, United States

For the name someone need to buy something from this guys...one by one...youske 'll take them Twisted Evil


i'm having a lot of fun imagining the looks on the faces of these guys when they try to buy the next "money maker" from nwn!

have fun responding to their protests, yosuke! let 'em have it!

although....i guess it will be kind of easy for them to work around the ban. too bad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mitch339



Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 731
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile and don't forget to post their protests on the board so we can all have a good laugh!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bmdk666



Joined: 07 Jun 2007
Posts: 1060

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the guy from Huntsville Alabama sold 8 Die Hards totaling 1000 dollars.
4 @ 100
4 @ 150

One guy bought one at 100 and 3 at 150, he spent 550 fucking dollars before shipping?!?

let's see, should I buy the regular from Yosuke for 15$ or spend 550$ for the Die Hards from a parasite on ebay?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1318
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R_R_BASTARD_ wrote:
1) the first seller with the nickname "aggressivetyrant" is a guy from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

2) the second seller with the nickname "br_infidel" is a guy from Huntsville, AL, United States

For the name someone need to buy something from this guys...one by one...youske 'll take them Twisted Evil


haha, aggressivetyrant just outbid me on the abigail/morrigan 10" on ebay.

i wonder if he's trying to get back at us. watch your back, bmdk666!!! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1318
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, aggressivetyrant just outbid me on the abigail/morrigan 10" on ebay.

i wonder if he's trying to get back at us. watch your back, bmdk666!!! Laughing[/quote]

speaking of that 10"......think you'll be getting copies, yosuke?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bmdk666



Joined: 07 Jun 2007
Posts: 1060

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markos wrote:
R_R_BASTARD_ wrote:
1) the first seller with the nickname "aggressivetyrant" is a guy from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

2) the second seller with the nickname "br_infidel" is a guy from Huntsville, AL, United States

For the name someone need to buy something from this guys...one by one...youske 'll take them Twisted Evil


haha, aggressivetyrant just outbid me on the abigail/morrigan 10" on ebay.

i wonder if he's trying to get back at us. watch your back, bmdk666!!! Laughing


If he wants to waste his money on my shitty taste in music then more power to him Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1318
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmdk666 wrote:
markos wrote:
R_R_BASTARD_ wrote:
1) the first seller with the nickname "aggressivetyrant" is a guy from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

2) the second seller with the nickname "br_infidel" is a guy from Huntsville, AL, United States

For the name someone need to buy something from this guys...one by one...youske 'll take them Twisted Evil


haha, aggressivetyrant just outbid me on the abigail/morrigan 10" on ebay.

i wonder if he's trying to get back at us. watch your back, bmdk666!!! Laughing


If he wants to waste his money on my shitty taste in music then more power to him Wink


abigail & morrigan are shitty music? i had no idea.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1318
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markos wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:
markos wrote:
R_R_BASTARD_ wrote:
1) the first seller with the nickname "aggressivetyrant" is a guy from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

2) the second seller with the nickname "br_infidel" is a guy from Huntsville, AL, United States

For the name someone need to buy something from this guys...one by one...youske 'll take them Twisted Evil


haha, aggressivetyrant just outbid me on the abigail/morrigan 10" on ebay.

i wonder if he's trying to get back at us. watch your back, bmdk666!!! Laughing


If he wants to waste his money on my shitty taste in music then more power to him Wink


abigail & morrigan are shitty music? i had no idea.


oh, oops, i misread your last post. haha.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bmdk666



Joined: 07 Jun 2007
Posts: 1060

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markos wrote:
markos wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:
markos wrote:
R_R_BASTARD_ wrote:
1) the first seller with the nickname "aggressivetyrant" is a guy from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

2) the second seller with the nickname "br_infidel" is a guy from Huntsville, AL, United States

For the name someone need to buy something from this guys...one by one...youske 'll take them Twisted Evil


haha, aggressivetyrant just outbid me on the abigail/morrigan 10" on ebay.

i wonder if he's trying to get back at us. watch your back, bmdk666!!! Laughing


If he wants to waste his money on my shitty taste in music then more power to him Wink


abigail & morrigan are shitty music? i had no idea.


oh, oops, i misread your last post. haha.


Yeah, I was hoping that wouldn't come out wrong Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16357
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
speaking of that 10"......think you'll be getting copies, yosuke?


I got tired of waiting for the label to get back to me so I bought my personal copies from Yasuyuki/Abigail.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know why everyone is so shocked....sure that's crazy money...and anyone spending that should have their head examined, but a lot of the sold out DIEHARDS aren't too far away from that price range.....the Sarcofago DIE HARD always sells for around $80...and the Von sold for over $150.....
Back to top
R_R_BASTARD_



Joined: 06 Jun 2007
Posts: 419
Location: HELL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=270141320907

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=270141318463

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=270141319239

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=270140800891

from 100$ .....to 150 $

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=270141521105

This asshole sell a lot of DIE HARD & i've miss the Black Witchery & the Caller of the storm die hard...Hope that satan 'll give him a car accident Twisted Evil
_________________
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true"
Niels Bohr

"....ONE BY ONE...WE'LL TAKE YOU...."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16357
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean Black Winds and Caller?
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
bmdk666



Joined: 07 Jun 2007
Posts: 1060

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
You mean Black Winds and Caller?


He sold a Black Witchery DIE HARD too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group