P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

IT BEGINS.... (Blasphemy DIE HARDS debut on Ebay)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmdk666

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: IT BEGINS.... (Blasphemy DIE HARDS debut on Ebay) Reply with quote

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZaggressivetyrantQQhtZ-1

Wow, that didn't take long.... 75.00 starting price...... Laughing
thrashbeast

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone bought something that was of limited edition, it sold out, and now they're asking ridiculously high prices for it on the secondary market. Did you think we'd all be surpirsed about this or something?

I let my anger for this type of stupid shit be known during the Bone Awl frenzy awhile back. I suggest Yosuke determine this thread has no value to this board and remove it before thing place turns into the Southern Lord forum.

Let this place stay metal and free of collector nerds who jerk off on eBay prices, please! You can't fucking go anywhere without seeing this talk and it's getting so old.
carrioncrow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're using Yosuke's pictures in the auctions...
bmdk666

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time I checked this was the NWN forum not the thrashbeast forum... if you don't like the topic then don't read it... in other words FUCK YOU
thrashbeast

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time I checked, this forum wasn't full of retards posting links to high priced eBay items. Actually, it's been going on for awhile now, but still, who cares? We've all seen it before. Take the Mutiilation thread for example.

I don't mind people discussing the collecting thing if they're into it, its just that eBay always comes into the picture. It makes me wonder if people are into this thing for the music or the investment oppurtunity. The fact that they always bring prices into the picture pretty much answers my question...

Why not leave the prices out of it? The music is what matters, right? I'm not really into Blasphemy's sound, but I can't recall more than few postings in either thread that revolved around the music. It's just 20 people here asking about the pressing limit, 20 people there asking which has sold out yet, 20 people asking when they will sell on eBay, etc. The shit is just getting too old.
carrioncrow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I inquired about the pressing info because I genuinely wanted to know...I don't plan on parting with the copy I bought...I was also interested in this topic...who freaking died and made you the topic police beast?
horrificus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrashbeast wrote:
Last time I checked, this forum wasn't full of retards posting links to high priced eBay items. Actually, it's been going on for awhile now, but still, who cares? We've all seen it before. Take the Mutiilation thread for example.

I don't mind people discussing the collecting thing if they're into it, its just that eBay always comes into the picture. It makes me wonder if people are into this thing for the music or the investment oppurtunity. The fact that they always bring prices into the picture pretty much answers my question...

Why not leave the prices out of it? The music is what matters, right? I'm not really into Blasphemy's sound, but I can't recall more than few postings in either thread that revolved around the music. It's just 20 people here asking about the pressing limit, 20 people there asking which has sold out yet, 20 people asking when they will sell on eBay, etc. The shit is just getting too old.

your point is valid

your execution needs work....
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I encourage everyone to report this as a racist/nazi propaganda so it gets pulled from Egay.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I will end up with some 3 Black Hearts and Sodomizer die hards after I fill the rest of the orders. I'll keep everyone posted here.

huja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
I encourage everyone to report this as a racist/nazi propaganda so it gets pulled from Egay.

i did... let's see what happens.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you report him again because the auction is up again. It looks like it was pulled once because none of the bids are there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reported it as violent and that as well, and now they are back
minge-eater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

while i agree with people that its shit that people just buy there lps to sell them on egay and make money out of metal , i disagree with trying to get the items removed from ebay, if this trend continues there will be no metal on ebay left to buy. No more getting a resonable price for your 2nd hand lps/cds when you neeed the money to pay rent or whatever reasons you have to get rid of a few old lps . Censorship sucks in any form and that includes egay banning metal lps for shitty reasons
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yosuke, have you considered putting a limit on the number of copies one can buy? Of course there are exceptions with people who want to have a spare copy and those who are ordering for multiple people, but they can explain their situation when they order. This would hopefully reduce the number of people buying up a dozen copies and chucking them up on eBay...I'm sure a lot of the people on eBay trying to buy those Blasphemy Die Hards would've rather bought them from you if some fuck didn't snatch them all up first.

Just a thought, I don't know how feasible it is for a one-man operation.
minge-eater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunatly the world is full of liars , so its easy to say i want to order 3 copies of each for my friends. There isnt alot you can really do about it , unless you limit one copy per person, but why should yosuke do that , hes in the business to sell his lps .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: