P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Incarnator - Nordic Holocaust
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metalmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incarnator was a solo project of s guys named Zyprianus (spelling?) and released this demo with 2 tracks, later a promo track -which is not a reh- in nocturnal glory. A full lenght was planned to be released in DSP, but sudenly the guy just dropped all the project and forgot about the matter. He also had in his plans to publish a Black Metal fanzine, something he didnt do.

As far as I remember Incarnator appeared before all this trend in Norway, even before Immortal and Dark Throne knew about black and changed style... There are no pics, very few interviews and almost zero info, and certainly nothing more than these 3 tracks already mentioned. Even when it is a rip off of Bathory, it is a very enjoyable one I think.
Törrmentor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, thanks for the info!
avrlabel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalmaster wrote:
Incarnator was a solo project of s guys named Zyprianus (spelling?) and released this demo with 2 tracks, later a promo track -which is not a reh- in nocturnal glory. A full lenght was planned to be released in DSP, but sudenly the guy just dropped all the project and forgot about the matter. He also had in his plans to publish a Black Metal fanzine, something he didnt do.

As far as I remember Incarnator appeared before all this trend in Norway, even before Immortal and Dark Throne knew about black and changed style... There are no pics, very few interviews and almost zero info, and certainly nothing more than these 3 tracks already mentioned. Even when it is a rip off of Bathory, it is a very enjoyable one I think.

Where to read those interviews?Scans from zines?Do you have any?
metalmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:
metalmaster wrote:

hhmm nop. I think a friend did one years ago, I must ask...
avrlabel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalmaster wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
metalmaster wrote:

I would like to read it so it will be great if you do something regarding that inti..
VATRA I SUMPOR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also like to know more about this band... nordic holocaust is superb bathory worship and great record
avrlabel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheo wrote:
I would also like to know more about this band... nordic holocaust is superb bathory worship and great record

Yes its awesome...You have the tape?
Voidhanger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a copy of the tape... virtually no information on there regarding the band, just a few lines (lyrics?) and that's it...
VATRA I SUMPOR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:
Cheo wrote:

Yes its awesome...You have the tape?

unfortunately no, I've downloaded album, and I got hooked Wink

if my cassette recorder didn't broke down, i would make a copy for personal use, but nowadays no store sells cassettes and my cassette player is not functioning Sad

p.s.
and I'm seeking some records in cassette format
avrlabel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voidhanger wrote:
I have a copy of the tape... virtually no information on there regarding the band, just a few lines (lyrics?) and that's it...

I also have it, very uninformative tape insert....
raeven

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:
metalmaster wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
metalmaster wrote:

I would like to read it so it will be great if you do something regarding that inti..

I would also like to read those interviews.
manes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Malicious guy has some copies left of this demo, I got one from him, pro card and normal tape.
addison

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Garrett/Malicious Records Reply with quote

Anybody have his current contact? I know he still sells at eBay, but I forgot his handle.
Son of Satan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Garrett/Malicious Records Reply with quote

addison wrote:
Anybody have his current contact? I know he still sells at eBay, but I forgot his handle.

seconded!

-Trade List-
Holocaust

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very suprised by this! everything ive heard destroys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: