P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Nocturnal Graves/Hellspirit split?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ryan_the_snake



Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 1613
Location: Surf City

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Nocturnal Graves/Hellspirit split? Reply with quote

I was just listening to "Satan's Cross," drinking a lot of coffee and checking out the NG homepage, and saw something posted back in January about an upcoming split LP with Hellspirit on NWN... any updates on this? If it's canceled will the NG stuff be released on another format?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HELLTHRASHER -l-



Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 1887
Location: Where No Life Dwells

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too been waiting for some updated news regarding this new sinful offering!
_________________
Speeding Through Hell!
Metal Storm 'zine
-l-
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vugelnox



Joined: 06 Oct 2008
Posts: 527
Location: new york

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I third this
_________________
I was a brazen prince and cold, now a king on an oaken throne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Werewolf



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 3310
Location: IsraHell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

forthed Laughing
_________________
WWW.INFERNALROCKNROLL.BANDCAMP.COM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
primitiveblack



Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 86
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5th. Cool
_________________
Good trader: NWN PROD, puist, minge-eater, SethNaer, s.charlach
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Nocturnal Graves



Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Posts: 298

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the recordings are done, so it's up to Yosuke when he will fit in into the release schedule.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greenmonster



Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 184
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Graves wrote:
All the recordings are done, so it's up to Yosuke when he will fit in into the release schedule.

soon plz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reaper's Grave



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 2091
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, USA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least the wait will allow me to save extra $$$ for this! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16334
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellspirit material has been recorded and ready for several years now. I think NG is also done with their side of the recording. The album cover will be done by the same guy who did Satan's Cross.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Werewolf



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 3310
Location: IsraHell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killer! He's a great artist!
_________________
WWW.INFERNALROCKNROLL.BANDCAMP.COM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
huntersmoon



Joined: 01 Mar 2009
Posts: 20

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I engineered the NG side, and I can say the songs are great...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaosbringer



Joined: 03 May 2009
Posts: 423
Location: Helsinki, Finland

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really looking forward to this! Both are good bands but especially NG is getting my attention!
_________________
Satanik Kaos!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Cutterofgums



Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 1175
Location: Hanoy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While on the NG subject, any news on this: Nocturnal Graves (OZ.) "The Macabre Darkness" 3x7"EP Boxset.

I think this is all new material, and really look foreward to it, but I think it sucks that it is not released as an LP if that is the case.
_________________

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nocturnal Graves



Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Posts: 298

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutterofgums wrote:
While on the NG subject, any news on this: Nocturnal Graves (OZ.) "The Macabre Darkness" 3x7"EP Boxset.

I think this is all new material, and really look foreward to it, but I think it sucks that it is not released as an LP if that is the case.


The whole idea changed from what was originally to be 1 7", to make it a bit special hence the boxset. Further, it's now a concept release so is in 3 chapters, 9 songs and limited to 999 copies.

It's not supposed to be the "new" album either so it's important to make such a distinction. Perhaps an LP version will come later for convenience sake, but not before Iron Bonehead move the copies they press as I think that would be plain rude to step on their toes like that.

But in any case, the recordings are almost complete and the release will be out for the NWN fest in November.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cutterofgums



Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 1175
Location: Hanoy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Graves wrote:
Cutterofgums wrote:
While on the NG subject, any news on this: Nocturnal Graves (OZ.) "The Macabre Darkness" 3x7"EP Boxset.

I think this is all new material, and really look foreward to it, but I think it sucks that it is not released as an LP if that is the case.


The whole idea changed from what was originally to be 1 7", to make it a bit special hence the boxset. Further, it's now a concept release so is in 3 chapters, 9 songs and limited to 999 copies.

It's not supposed to be the "new" album either so it's important to make such a distinction. Perhaps an LP version will come later for convenience sake, but not before Iron Bonehead move the copies they press as I think that would be plain rude to step on their toes like that.

But in any case, the recordings are almost complete and the release will be out for the NWN fest in November.


Well I am seriously fucking psyched about any NG release, and I very much hope I am wrong, but selling 999 copies of a 7" box set would take time for any band I think, and 9 new NG songs I would like to have on 1 sweet platter. Nuff whining, new NG releases is much appreciated.
_________________

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group