P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales Picture Disc Noise Pressing
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Son of Satan



Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 2036

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Son of Satan wrote:
CR99 wrote:
lucky guy
with the running wild debut pic LP this is probably the rarest noise pic lp


Gateway to Purgatory pic disc do you have pictures of this??!! Shocked




one of my top wants but impossible to get under 100...



Fuck thats so killer Cool

Running wild stuff is never cheap it seems, so many RW maniacs its hard to compete.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9610
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Son of Satan wrote:
CR99 wrote:
Son of Satan wrote:
CR99 wrote:
lucky guy
with the running wild debut pic LP this is probably the rarest noise pic lp


Gateway to Purgatory pic disc do you have pictures of this??!! Shocked




one of my top wants but impossible to get under 100...



Fuck thats so killer Cool

Running wild stuff is never cheap it seems, so many RW maniacs its hard to compete.


you can get the regular old vinyls for under 10
the vinyl editions of the 90ies are tough/expensive finds though
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quillotine



Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Posts: 985

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victim of States Power isn't easy to find too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9610
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quillotine wrote:
Victim of States Power isn't easy to find too.


yes that's right, I meant the albums though
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quillotine



Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Posts: 985

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Heavy Metal Like an Hammerblow bootleg, I'm not 100% sure if it's original bootleg or "bootleg of bootleg" though. Is it rare?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9610
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quillotine wrote:
I have Heavy Metal Like an Hammerblow bootleg, I'm not 100% sure if it's original bootleg or "bootleg of bootleg" though. Is it rare?


the original comes with a yellow cover on "Demo'n Records" limited to 300 copies and is quite rare
there is a repress 2008 with white cover and another one , a ratty brazil boot ,with porn cover
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quillotine



Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Posts: 985

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool thanks for the info...mine is black and white.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moonchild666



Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 351
Location: Denmark (Fredericia)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
quillotine wrote:
I have Heavy Metal Like an Hammerblow bootleg, I'm not 100% sure if it's original bootleg or "bootleg of bootleg" though. Is it rare?


the original comes with a yellow cover on "Demo'n Records" limited to 300 copies and is quite rare
there is a repress 2008 with white cover and another one , a ratty brazil boot ,with porn cover

I don't think the black 'n' white reissue is as late as 2008?? Must be from early 2006 at least. That's when I saw it the first time.
I got my own copy sometime later in '06/'07.
_________________
[quote="Black_Fire"]I had Beherit tshirt. Lost this almost 3 years ago in street fight. T-shirt simply get trashed, turn into pieces in the fight.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9610
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonchild666 wrote:
CR99 wrote:
quillotine wrote:
I have Heavy Metal Like an Hammerblow bootleg, I'm not 100% sure if it's original bootleg or "bootleg of bootleg" though. Is it rare?


the original comes with a yellow cover on "Demo'n Records" limited to 300 copies and is quite rare
there is a repress 2008 with white cover and another one , a ratty brazil boot ,with porn cover

I don't think the black 'n' white reissue is as late as 2008?? Must be from early 2006 at least. That's when I saw it the first time.
I got my own copy sometime later in '06/'07.


Hm I havent seen this earlier than 2008 but I guess it must be older then
The brazil crap however is most probably from 2008
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moonchild666



Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 351
Location: Denmark (Fredericia)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Hm I havent seen this earlier than 2008 but I guess it must be older then
The brazil crap however is most probably from 2008

When Snaps is back from the countryside he can tell us. He bought that reissue from Azter/Horror Records back when it was released.
There was a live bootleg with an ancient Running Wild show released in 2008. I have it in black, also came in splatter vinyl, picture disc and as a testpress.

Never seen the brazil crap one. Think I'll have a look at Cultmetal now.
_________________
[quote="Black_Fire"]I had Beherit tshirt. Lost this almost 3 years ago in street fight. T-shirt simply get trashed, turn into pieces in the fight.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
quillotine



Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Posts: 985

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Moonchild666 wrote:
CR99 wrote:
quillotine wrote:
I have Heavy Metal Like an Hammerblow bootleg, I'm not 100% sure if it's original bootleg or "bootleg of bootleg" though. Is it rare?


the original comes with a yellow cover on "Demo'n Records" limited to 300 copies and is quite rare
there is a repress 2008 with white cover and another one , a ratty brazil boot ,with porn cover

I don't think the black 'n' white reissue is as late as 2008?? Must be from early 2006 at least. That's when I saw it the first time.
I got my own copy sometime later in '06/'07.


Hm I havent seen this earlier than 2008 but I guess it must be older then
The brazil crap however is most probably from 2008


You mean the one with blue cover and that big ass? I thought it was way older than 2008 !?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9610
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quillotine wrote:

You mean the one with blue cover and that big ass? I thought it was way older than 2008 !?




no way, it's pretty recent.
it's one of those porn bootlegs

i only have this one from that "label" though

_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
20 Buck Spin



Joined: 25 Mar 2009
Posts: 1086

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the guy I got it from probably didn't know. He told me he just wanted to get rid of all his old records except for the punk ones. I took a stack off him for $50 in trade. He thought I said $15 and was even willing to take that. He didn't realize I said $50 until he brought up a $10 record and I told him he had $40 credit left. Then I felt dumb, knowing I could have gotten it all for $15.

But to be fair, I didn't realize I had ripped this guy either. I didn't look that closely at it and just figured it was an Earmark version. The only other really quality record was a pretty decent condition Pleasure To Kill.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dread Records



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 270
Location: USA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he stole them from someone and just wanted to get rid of them.
Especially since he's still buying records, he should know the value.
_________________
www.dreadrecords.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group