P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Goatowarex
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dronevil



Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 1645
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess not everyone catch up on internet gossips. i mean, labels like agonia and death to mankind still get orders and sign new bands... so david probably thought he would be able to get more orders if he kept the name.
_________________
Taphephobia Productions
Mosquito Control
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Isiis



Joined: 08 Oct 2008
Posts: 54
Location: Sydney, Australia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

internet gossip.... sounds so rediculous.

Anyway i've ordered from David and the guy is professional and reliable
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mordbrann



Joined: 01 May 2009
Posts: 254

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The FMP thing was weird. He showed up in the thread about new ownership gloating about ripping somebody off & claimed he was still running Goatowarex. Also claimed he had his address posted and nobody has dared to show up to confront him, but failed to mention all he has ever posted is a PO box Rolling Eyes

Anyway that leads to 3 possibilities:
1. He's still running things
2. He's not very concerned with his friends business to keep people away with his comments
3. It's not him (though his grasp on English makes me think otherwise).
_________________

Mordbrann 001: Beneath (ISL) - Hollow Empty Void
Good traders: Wrathorn [3], headnhalf, addison, leizla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dronevil



Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 1645
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordbrann wrote:
The FMP thing was weird. He showed up in the thread about new ownership gloating about ripping somebody off & claimed he was still running Goatowarex. Also claimed he had his address posted and nobody has dared to show up to confront him, but failed to mention all he has ever posted is a PO box Rolling Eyes

Anyway that leads to 3 possibilities:
1. He's still running things
2. He's not very concerned with his friends business to keep people away with his comments
3. It's not him (though his grasp on English makes me think otherwise).


havent read that fmp thread, but it's probably not him.

if i'm not mistaken, dani has actually posted in this thread, i'm not gonna say which id it is tho, haha...
_________________
Taphephobia Productions
Mosquito Control
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deathevocation



Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 901

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it took me all of one second to guess that you think Baobao is Dani.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deathevocation



Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 901

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toilet_loiterer wrote:
Too Dark Park wrote:
With all the negative connotations that the name evokes why not change the name of your buisness? It's a new owner right?

yeah, exactly. nothing against the new guy running the label as he seems to be on the level with really quick service.
but why the fuck keep that name!?! over the past few weeks I have seen MANY people convinced that this is still Dani Li or at least has something to do with him. There was even someone on FMP claiming to be Dani gloating that he was getting all the money from this distro!


I hear you are losing sleep about this and waking up in a cold sweat from nightmares of a 6 for $66 pack going missing. Next, the visions of The Collector will come, whispering in your ear as you sleep "wanna trade"?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Elite



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 2663
Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully this new guy is reliable. I still won't ever use the label though.

Dani Li owes me money or a record, and any chance I ever get I will seriously beat the shit out of him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
baobao



Joined: 01 Mar 2009
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Elite



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 2663
Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baobao wrote:
Laughing Laughing


You can act like a big man on the internet, I guarantee you can't in real life.

/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
baobao



Joined: 01 Mar 2009
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
baobao wrote:
Laughing Laughing


You can act like a big man on the internet, I guarantee you can't in real life.

/


Laughing Laughing Laughing 2 laughing faces = big man on internet Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
toilet_loiterer



Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Posts: 79

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathevocation wrote:
toilet_loiterer wrote:
Too Dark Park wrote:
With all the negative connotations that the name evokes why not change the name of your buisness? It's a new owner right?

yeah, exactly. nothing against the new guy running the label as he seems to be on the level with really quick service.
but why the fuck keep that name!?! over the past few weeks I have seen MANY people convinced that this is still Dani Li or at least has something to do with him. There was even someone on FMP claiming to be Dani gloating that he was getting all the money from this distro!


I hear you are losing sleep about this and waking up in a cold sweat from nightmares of a 6 for $66 pack going missing. Next, the visions of The Collector will come, whispering in your ear as you sleep "wanna trade"?


what has he got to trade at the moment? Mortification pic discs?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deathevocation



Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 901

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
baobao wrote:
Laughing Laughing


You can act like a big man on the internet, I guarantee you can't in real life.

/


I met him a couple of years back. Around 5"8", 65kg. All meaningless though as you will never meet him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deathevocation



Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 901

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toilet_loiterer wrote:
deathevocation wrote:
toilet_loiterer wrote:
Too Dark Park wrote:
With all the negative connotations that the name evokes why not change the name of your buisness? It's a new owner right?

yeah, exactly. nothing against the new guy running the label as he seems to be on the level with really quick service.
but why the fuck keep that name!?! over the past few weeks I have seen MANY people convinced that this is still Dani Li or at least has something to do with him. There was even someone on FMP claiming to be Dani gloating that he was getting all the money from this distro!


I hear you are losing sleep about this and waking up in a cold sweat from nightmares of a 6 for $66 pack going missing. Next, the visions of The Collector will come, whispering in your ear as you sleep "wanna trade"?


what has he got to trade at the moment? Mortification pic discs?


Need Alcho's number, has "a record he might be interested in".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
analog arctolotry



Joined: 25 Jun 2009
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just wanted to say that i just got an lp from goatowarex very quickly, sent me a picture of the album pakaged up with the customs form before mailing and was prompt with email
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khaos



Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade in the process.... From the darkest most dusty corner in my brain was a time i met David G at some local gigs, so ill eat my own words earlier in the thread...
_________________
-somewhere in time-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group