P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

MORBOSIDAD - Cojete A Dios Por El Culo - Picture LP
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
destroyer_of_worlds

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

svoegtlin wrote:
adrian5118 wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
This was supposed to have a different artwork. That original cover sucks shit. That Polish artist is the worst thing to happen to underground metal layouts since photoshop.

Also the logo is cut off on the poster and the insert artwork is from the wrong album.

The artwork is really fucking gay (no, seriously). I was really hoping a new artwork would come with this release. Confused

Agreed! I have the CD and turn the booklet around so the band photos face out so anyone who gets in my ride won't think I mug the leather donut.

I don't have a problem with the artwork and I'm guessing this was approved by the band even on the original release. So, unless you guys are implying that Morbosidad are gays, i'll stick to my opinion that this is some sick shit artwork.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, Art is so subjective to critical commentary.
Fuck photoshop.
Fuck upstart artists with a similar style to the main man legend of the goat art.

Rolling Eyes

Reality folks. Not everyone is going to pay the pro going rate when someone else is bidding alot lower, and by all appearances the artist here seems to be doing quite well judging by commentary. Wink

Isn't it always the case those that fail to catch with the times always generally end up left in the dust ?
Photoshop cleaned up the fucking mess of lazy photocopy layouts and drunked up fucks too disabled to cut paper straight and tape/glue down seamlessly. Laughing
Photoshop provided more options than just a brightness/contrast over exposure trick on band photo's. Cool

Gotta love everyone's comments hating one thing and then being so much about something else equally as lame, like endless die hards and multiple editions of the exact same damned thing. Razz
The collectivity of metal is a real gem I tells ya. Twisted Evil
Ziegenbockanbeter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

destroyer_of_worlds wrote:
svoegtlin wrote:
adrian5118 wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
This was supposed to have a different artwork. That original cover sucks shit. That Polish artist is the worst thing to happen to underground metal layouts since photoshop.

Also the logo is cut off on the poster and the insert artwork is from the wrong album.

The artwork is really fucking gay (no, seriously). I was really hoping a new artwork would come with this release. Confused

Agreed! I have the CD and turn the booklet around so the band photos face out so anyone who gets in my ride won't think I mug the leather donut.

I don't have a problem with the artwork and I'm guessing this was approved by the band even on the original release. So, unless you guys are implying that Morbosidad are gays, i'll stick to my opinion that this is some sick shit artwork.
\

Who gives a shit about the layout, is all about their music, people here "think" they know too much about everything,some of you wish you can draw some shitty shit like that at least.
I heard from Tomas that he did not get to see the final layout, he did not give a fuck, they fucked up the self title and they fucked up it again with the poster, I do not think is such a big deal, you gives a shit about layouts, artworks, Im sure you have one shitty Cd/Lp on your collection that you really worship and the artwork might suck, give yourselves a break "MR PERFECT" s
adrian5118

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gays? I don't think being homo is a negative thing in the slightest compared to being hetero. Who really gives a shit?

I just hate the artwork because it looks like an angsty 6 year old got a hold of a black marker and drew something "pissed off". As far as the music goes I think the album is fucking great, it's my favorite Morbosidad release. I still intend on getting this picLP as I don't want to have to eGay the regular LP. I was just looking forward to some actual semi-thought-out time and ink on the re-release.
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Caina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, I love the Cojete... cover, it's so bad it's good in the grad tradition of the Goatlord demos etc. Anyway, nothing could be worse than the original Quadridium cover of the Morbosidad S/T on CD. MY EYES!

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
svoegtlin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL. COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.
Ziegenbockanbeter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caina wrote:
Hah, I love the Cojete... cover, it's so bad it's good in the grad tradition of the Goatlord demos etc. Anyway, nothing could be worse than the original Quadridium cover of the Morbosidad S/T on CD. MY EYES!

Im agreed on that. That cd was never supposed to be release with that cover, I remember Tomas told me one day that he never knew about that, when he found out, the label released it with that shitty artwork and even worst, he said the thanks list on the cd were created from the label, he never knew when that shit came out till he got his copies on the mail, they released it with permision, wtf? damn queer-drivium
TheUnborn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:

Fuck upstart artists with a similar style to the main man legend of the goat art.

Same goes for new bands as well then or?
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look at the artwork on this album the same way I do that on the BLACK WITCHERY / CONQUEROR LP. I'm no artist, but from a technical standpoint, I think they're both pretty poor. Nonetheless, for some reason I like them both.
3. Unidentified band photos and youtube links
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
greenmonster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vomitor live MLP > This
THRASHEADEREK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenmonster wrote:
Vomitor live MLP > This

Nunslaughter live Triple 7" > that > This
Shiru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks pretty decent at any case
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: