P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

KETZER - "Satan's Boundaries Unchained" - OUT NOW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellstrike wrote:
That takes some time, too.

And money, I guess.
masters_throne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE 11/08/2012:

- The Ketzer test-pressings will arrive next week and the production finally will start as soon as the test-pressings got approved. I also will include something special to the release and only for the ones who pre-ordered and paid the LP.

-Nocturnal back patches will be produced at the same time as the Ketzer ones for the die-hard edition, so they will be released at the same time, too.

- mastersthrone.de is no more. I've had to change the domain, so it is www.mastersthrone.com as of now – all files are lost, so I have to start the page once again and add every single-item piece by piece

- I am sorry for all the delay and can understand that people are upset now. All I can say it that I and the label never will rip anyone off. Everyone will get the ordered stuff or payments (back).

- This is the end of the pre-order shit. This teached myself a lesson and I will never do it again (unless I have a real confirmed release-date from the pressing plant or for merchandise that will get printed in the exact number of pre-orders)

- Please don't doubt about the labels-reputation. I will fight strong to get back the label-work and its reputation it once had. Reasons have been many for the delay, but there is no single one to be told to public, please understand. Thanks to all that still believe in me and the label...

- All emails will be answered until the end of next week. Once everything got sorted out, you will hear from me more often again (here).

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
hellfrost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every month the same words but nothing happens!

No answers, no picture discs, no money back only talking about better situations!

Nice weekend!
NecroDoom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
UPDATE 11/08/2012:

- The Ketzer test-pressings will arrive next week and the production finally will start as soon as the test-pressings got approved. I also will include something special to the release and only for the ones who pre-ordered and paid the LP.

-Nocturnal back patches will be produced at the same time as the Ketzer ones for the die-hard edition, so they will be released at the same time, too.

- mastersthrone.de is no more. I've had to change the domain, so it is www.mastersthrone.com as of now – all files are lost, so I have to start the page once again and add every single-item piece by piece

- I am sorry for all the delay and can understand that people are upset now. All I can say it that I and the label never will rip anyone off. Everyone will get the ordered stuff or payments (back).

- This is the end of the pre-order shit. This teached myself a lesson and I will never do it again (unless I have a real confirmed release-date from the pressing plant or for merchandise that will get printed in the exact number of pre-orders)

- Please don't doubt about the labels-reputation. I will fight strong to get back the label-work and its reputation it once had. Reasons have been many for the delay, but there is no single one to be told to public, please understand. Thanks to all that still believe in me and the label...

- All emails will be answered until the end of next week. Once everything got sorted out, you will hear from me more often again (here).

Allright, fair enough. I will send you a last message today with all paypal details and my earlier payment. I will therefore expect your full refund by end next week.
hellfrost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
UPDATE 11/08/2012:

Now this week has come to itīs end and NO ANSWER AGAIN!

Allways the same lies as we all knew since 6-7 month!

It would be interesting if " NecroDoom" has received an answer??

RIP OFF! I only want my stolen money back!
NecroDoom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellfrost wrote:
masters_throne wrote:
UPDATE 11/08/2012:

Now this week has come to itīs end and NO ANSWER AGAIN!

Allways the same lies as we all knew since 6-7 month!

It would be interesting if " NecroDoom" has received an answer??

RIP OFF! I only want my stolen money back!

..... So far no money, no email....
NecroDoom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.. The week is over, no reply to any of my messages....
DTBRex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like he got caught between a rock and a hard place, then. Confused
Flammenkanonier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm...had no problems with him in the last years and i'm not impatient. but now i hope he'll get his stuff done! a half year for the release of a pic-vinyl is a bit ridiculous...and i think many people had pre-ordered it. i've ordered it in end of march or so...
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the test pressings are ready and in his hands since a couple of days... so the release canīt be far off from now....
Sunnportal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis is awesome. Relax people.
.aske

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow
NecroDoom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no relaxing here, neither the money back nor the promised replying to all messages has been done.....
hellfrost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same situation since April 2012! No records and no money back.

MASTERSTHRONE.COM RIP OFF!!

They have our money and they are loughing about us!

Where are all these good friends of Dennis who always talk with him and say that everything will come to a good end?? No answers like Dennis!
Sadomizer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dennis is reliable!

I don't know him personally but I have bought some stuff from him from many years....surely sometime isn't too fast Rolling Eyes but all went fine in the end!

I remember some time ago I bought from him a few copies of his great zine HELLPIKE and I wait and write several mails to different email address without receivce instant replies, but after about one year I received the package with also a promo copy of ZARATHUSTRA In hora mortis.

So probably NecroDomm and hellfrost receive in the next weeks their stuff with the promo of new ZARATHUSTRA album. Wink

This year also I bought some stuff from ebay and received the CDs after 3/4 month asking information on this forum.

Now the delay, as he said, is surely related to personal issues and we have to understand even if get on your nerves but I bet for you all the stuff will be sent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 9 of 18

Jump to: