P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Searching ABHORROT demo

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Profaned_Exhumating_Flesh



Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 517
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Searching ABHORROT demo Reply with quote

Hi
im searching this stuff Abhorrot - Death in Blasphemy demo
anyone can help me??
i can trade or buy
_________________
DARK BLASPHEMIES RECORDS
www.darkblasphemiesrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3714
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had few copies, but thinks all gone, but can dub this tape if you wish.
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
s.charlach



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 3162
Location: ...am Hexenstieg (Germany)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.T.I. still stocks it right HERE.
_________________
Chief Darragh Invictus wrote:
Everything good comes in packs, wolves and beer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Profaned_Exhumating_Flesh



Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 517
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
S.T.I. still stocks it right HERE.

yes i was in that site but shipping cost for a tape is 7 very expensive, dont think so? Razz
_________________
DARK BLASPHEMIES RECORDS
www.darkblasphemiesrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Asphyxiation



Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 1012
Location: The Black Abyss

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can still get them from the band (abhorrot@gmx.net) for 5 incl. shipping.

If you're interested in getting other stuff too, check out http://terrorghoul.cjb.net
_________________
ABHORROT | TERRORGHOUL PROD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Profaned_Exhumating_Flesh



Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 517
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asphyxiation wrote:
You can still get them from the band (abhorrot@gmx.net) for 5 incl. shipping.

If you're interested in getting other stuff too, check out http://terrorghoul.cjb.net

thanks a lot
i order when i arrive at my home
is this abhorrot@gmx.net your paypal address??
I was checking a video in youtube and its fucking great, i think the style is pure old TIAMAT
_________________
DARK BLASPHEMIES RECORDS
www.darkblasphemiesrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Asphyxiation



Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 1012
Location: The Black Abyss

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell, thanks for your appreciation!

Our paypal address is asphyxiation666@gmx.net
_________________
ABHORROT | TERRORGHOUL PROD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Rolex



Joined: 08 Mar 2009
Posts: 1131

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Profaned_Exhumating_Flesh wrote:
Asphyxiation wrote:
You can still get them from the band (abhorrot@gmx.net) for 5 incl. shipping.

If you're interested in getting other stuff too, check out http://terrorghoul.cjb.net

thanks a lot
i order when i arrive at my home
is this abhorrot@gmx.net your paypal address??
I was checking a video in youtube and its fucking great, i think the style is pure old TIAMAT


Well i would rather throw the pre-Immolation Rigor Mortis Records in. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Profaned_Exhumating_Flesh



Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 517
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asphyxiation wrote:
Hell, thanks for your appreciation!

Our paypal address is asphyxiation666@gmx.net

well check if you receive my money
Thanks
Dave
_________________
DARK BLASPHEMIES RECORDS
www.darkblasphemiesrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Asphyxiation



Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 1012
Location: The Black Abyss

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your money's here, the tape will leave as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support!
_________________
ABHORROT | TERRORGHOUL PROD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Profaned_Exhumating_Flesh



Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 517
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asphyxiation wrote:
Your money's here, the tape will leave as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support!

Thanks to you for your fast reply!!!
_________________
DARK BLASPHEMIES RECORDS
www.darkblasphemiesrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
STI



Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 1292

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Profaned_Exhumating_Flesh wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
S.T.I. still stocks it right HERE.

yes i was in that site but shipping cost for a tape is 7 very expensive, dont think so? Razz


7 includes 3 postage for Europe (stays the same up to 500g) + 2,05 for registered shipping, the rest for packaging and handling... So Surely I am making alot of cash of it... Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Profaned_Exhumating_Flesh



Joined: 21 Jun 2009
Posts: 517
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STI wrote:
Profaned_Exhumating_Flesh wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
S.T.I. still stocks it right HERE.

yes i was in that site but shipping cost for a tape is 7 very expensive, dont think so? Razz


7 includes 3 postage for Europe (stays the same up to 500g) + 2,05 for registered shipping, the rest for packaging and handling... So Surely I am making alot of cash of it... Twisted Evil

Dude i order for 5 incl shipping to the band, thanks
_________________
DARK BLASPHEMIES RECORDS
www.darkblasphemiesrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group