P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Monty Giddings / Montgomery Giddings / 666 inc RIPOFF/CON!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ivan the terrible

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Monty Giddings / Montgomery Giddings / 666 inc RIPOFF/CON!!! Reply with quote

Posting this for a good friend...

Monty Giddings / Montgomery Giddings / 666 inc. has ripped alot off people within the metal scene, Death Metal All Stars, at least 2 record labels, his ex-wife(s), his friends. His last wife is thankfully divorced from him now and has nothing to do with this idiot. His latest scheme was falsely repsresenting himself as a manager of a large band in an attempt to obtain a cash deposit, which thankfully failed. Now he tries to ask bands for $1,500 to "book" venues and "put up" flyers in Japan, this is no doubt another one of his scams. The Japanese police and a collection agency are searching for him and he's now attempting to go into hiding....again. Don't believe any of his famous lies, including: "I'm a millionaire!" and "Don't worry, I'll reimburse you." The link to the picture below should help identify this con artist...

http://www.visionsofthenight.net/FraudAlert/MontyGiddings.jpg

To see what others that have had the misfortune of dealing with this asshole have said click below...

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=56030075&blogId=467660701
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: