P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Decent Webzines
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
gabalgabow



Joined: 14 Mar 2009
Posts: 827
Location: France

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candlemass wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:
Asphyxiation wrote:
http://abhorrentdecay.cjb.net

what else? Very Happy

Just got the old interviews back up there, but we'll stick to paper for the upcoming issues.


In this kind of topics, I thought the game was to advice other peoples' webzines


PFFFFFFFFFFFFF


Yes, exactly: To advice other peoples' webzines you really like!

If everyone begins to advice his own zine/ band/ whatever, the interest of topics strongly decreases!
_________________
NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST: Death metal webzine/ Distro/ DIY Label:
http://site.voila.fr/NIHILISTIC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Candlemass



Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 1659

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's according to you = who gives a shit about what you say.

Webzines webmasters, post YOUR work!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gabalgabow



Joined: 14 Mar 2009
Posts: 827
Location: France

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candlemass wrote:
That's according to you = who gives a shit about what you say.

Webzines webmasters, post YOUR work!!!


Isn't it about reading the first post of the topic before answering?

Anyway if you want to read it, I can write it: You're right
_________________
NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST: Death metal webzine/ Distro/ DIY Label:
http://site.voila.fr/NIHILISTIC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Conservationist
banned


Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 2909

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gabalgabow wrote:
This sounds strange, because in europe the Internet wasn't even "commonly" used before 2000-2001... In 1998 it was accessible in very very few places...

Maybe it's another story for Usa... That's why I kinda asked if this Internet from 1993 was rather some university intranet...


No, it wasn't commonly used. However, since 1987, it has been accessible and people like me were using it to communicate with the European underground at that time.

Before that, we had modems to reach other bulletin boards, many of which networked to Europe. It's how I met the first metalheads I knew. If you ever hear someone talking about the Metal AE, you will have heard of the most metal forum ever to exist on a computer!
_________________
DEATH METAL UNDERGROUND
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marty Worm



Joined: 27 Dec 2008
Posts: 123
Location: Michigan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worm Gear Zine. I don't get around to updating as much as I'd like, but there's a lot there to read for those of you interested:

http://wormgearzine.com
_________________
Bindrune Recordings:
http://bindrunerecordings.com

Worm Gear Zine:
http://wormgearzine.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Conservationist
banned


Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 2909

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marty Worm wrote:
Worm Gear Zine. I don't get around to updating as much as I'd like, but there's a lot there to read for those of you interested:

http://wormgearzine.com


I like this zine. Needs more orthodox metal old school bands though.

Regarding ANUS:

Quote:

The internet... where people go to be what they can't be in real life.

Quote:

Many people have good reason to hate the ANUS.com metal forum and I agree with them.

They see it as a place where people are highly critical and elitist just to hear themselves talk and appear intelligent to others.

In their minds, it's a bunch of social retards showing off to each other, and is identical to what the Pantera and Opeth fans are doing when they try to be "tough" or "open-minded."

Why people hate the ANUS.com metal forums


I can understand wanting to only listen to the best. Using it as an excuse to put down other people is really gross.

Quote:

People don't adopt beliefs because they think they're right; they use them as fashion accessories.

They adopt beliefs because they think those beliefs make them look cool or have a purpose.


That's metal in a nutshell.

Increasingly, I see this as the reason humanity is retarded: individuals are doing things for the wrong reasons, e.g. acting a certain way to be seen as smart, egalitarian, kind, hip or whatever.

It's backward thinking. Instead of doing things to get a result, you pretend to have a result so you look like you're doing things. I can't quite wrap my brain around it.

I think ANUS should purge itself (heh heh) of the fakes and poseurs who give it a bad name.


All IMHO.
_________________
DEATH METAL UNDERGROUND
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BOOK BURNING



Joined: 13 Mar 2009
Posts: 88
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.minacious.org/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group