P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Coming soon on Shadow Kingdom, SINISTER REALM

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Coming soon on Shadow Kingdom, SINISTER REALM Reply with quote

www.myspace.com/enterthesinisterrealm


Without saying anything right now...

How do you like this music?

Your opinion is apprecaited. Wink
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Scourge



Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 271
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know...normally I would like a band like this but I think it lacks originality. Something about his voice and the riffs and how the songs are arranged that make it sound a bit wannabe.
_________________
Only Lemmy is Real.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:
I don't know...normally I would like a band like this but I think it lacks originality. Something about his voice and the riffs and how the songs are arranged that make it sound a bit wannabe.


Ok, but I assure you the guy who wrote all this music is no wannabe nor is he having a mid-life crisis.....

His purpose was to write catchy 80's styled Heavy Metal... with stuff like JUDAS PRIEST - British Steel, CANDLEMASS, Epic Metal, etc in mind...
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
metalmaster



Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 246
Location: Mexico

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Shadow Kingdom"]
Scourge wrote:


His purpose was to write catchy 80's styled Heavy Metal... with stuff like JUDAS PRIEST - British Steel, CANDLEMASS, Epic Metal, etc in mind...


I'm afraid that he didn't succed. This si everything but catchy! Sorry didnt like it
_________________
cry out for metal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
luisifer



Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 381
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:
I don't know...normally I would like a band like this but I think it lacks originality. Something about his voice and the riffs and how the songs are arranged that make it sound a bit wannabe.

+1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, thanks for checking it out, I appreciate it even if it's negative feedback.....
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalmaster wrote:
This is everything but catchy!


I can't argue if you like it or not, but saying it's not catchy writing doesn't make sense...

Whether the riffs are liked or not, it's catchy writing I think..... *shrug*
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
metalmaster



Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 246
Location: Mexico

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
metalmaster wrote:
This is everything but catchy!


I can't argue if you like it or not, but saying it's not catchy writing doesn't make sense...

Whether the riffs are liked or not, it's catchy writing I think..... *shrug*


well yes, thats your opinion. In my book those riffs are boring. A matter of tastes I suppose.
_________________
cry out for metal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, you never know, those riffs might grow on you....
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
metalmaster



Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 246
Location: Mexico

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Hey, you never know, those riffs might grow on you....


Hmm nop sorry, this the third round I listen to the tracks and no, the opinion is the same, or even worse, I might even say this is untalented. Sorry.
_________________
cry out for metal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thanks for trying them out 3 times....

Maybe you'll like my next release better....
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Scourge



Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 271
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ I eagerly await it. I've pretty much liked all your releases to date.
_________________
Only Lemmy is Real.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Son of Satan



Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 2039

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blechhh sounds like iced earth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wilhelm



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 1504

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: Coming soon on Shadow Kingdom, SINISTER REALM Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
www.myspace.com/enterthesinisterrealm


Without saying anything right now...

How do you like this music?

Your opinion is apprecaited. Wink


It may not be original, but this isn't bad at all. Has a bit of a Candlemass/Nevermore vibe admixed with more 70's styled hardrock (maybe like Uriah Heep or Demon?). This also shows some decent musicianship, albeit it gets a little underpowered at times for my taste.
_________________
lurking fear wrote:
CrucifixionWounds wrote:
Bolt Thrower didn't hold up well at all for me... no desire at all to ever listen to this band again.


Go brush your doll's hair.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: Coming soon on Shadow Kingdom, SINISTER REALM Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
www.myspace.com/enterthesinisterrealm


Without saying anything right now...

How do you like this music?

Your opinion is apprecaited. Wink


It may not be original, but this isn't bad at all. Has a bit of a Candlemass/Nevermore vibe admixed with more 70's styled hardrock (maybe like Uriah Heep or Demon?). This also shows some decent musicianship, albeit it gets a little underpowered at times for my taste.


Sounds like we're listening to 2 different bands! Shocked
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group