P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Obscure Speed Metal Reccomendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9624
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAWNBRINGER wrote:
I still haven't checked Mosure. Am I really missing out that much?


it's the french INRI ! No joke !

Metal Hammer : 0/10 points
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flo/thrash attack zine



Joined: 13 Nov 2008
Posts: 945
Location: bavaria/germany

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its ok, the drums are a bit too chaotic for me.

sniper rules! just got it from ebay!
_________________
www.dyingvictims.com
Label and shop
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
metalmaster



Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 246
Location: Mexico

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
DAWNBRINGER wrote:
I still haven't checked Mosure. Am I really missing out that much?


it's the french INRI ! No joke !

Metal Hammer : 0/10 points


Errr a bit diferent.. the Morsure drums were electric ones which ruined a bit the power of the whole album. The demo is better in my opinion in termns of power.
_________________
cry out for metal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
peterott



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 4696
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enforcer from Chile and their awesome Violent Speed Assault CD.
_________________
Tradelist + Good Traders:
www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9624
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

metalmaster wrote:
CR99 wrote:
DAWNBRINGER wrote:
I still haven't checked Mosure. Am I really missing out that much?


it's the french INRI ! No joke !

Metal Hammer : 0/10 points


Errr a bit diferent.. the Morsure drums were electric ones which ruined a bit the power of the whole album. The demo is better in my opinion in termns of power.


no
real drums but sped up in the mix
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
peterott



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 4696
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
metalmaster wrote:
CR99 wrote:
DAWNBRINGER wrote:
I still haven't checked Mosure. Am I really missing out that much?


it's the french INRI ! No joke !

Metal Hammer : 0/10 points


Errr a bit diferent.. the Morsure drums were electric ones which ruined a bit the power of the whole album. The demo is better in my opinion in termns of power.


no
real drums but sped up in the mix


Wasn't it an electronic drumset ? Once read something like this in their Snakepit interview.
_________________
Tradelist + Good Traders:
www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9624
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
CR99 wrote:
metalmaster wrote:
CR99 wrote:
DAWNBRINGER wrote:
I still haven't checked Mosure. Am I really missing out that much?


it's the french INRI ! No joke !

Metal Hammer : 0/10 points


Errr a bit diferent.. the Morsure drums were electric ones which ruined a bit the power of the whole album. The demo is better in my opinion in termns of power.


no
real drums but sped up in the mix


Wasn't it an electronic drumset ? Once read something like this in their Snakepit interview.


dont know where ive read it but it seemed like a solid source,
they sound very artificially so it wouldnt surprise me if it indeed was a machine after all
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
metalmaster



Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 246
Location: Mexico

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
peterott wrote:
CR99 wrote:
metalmaster wrote:
CR99 wrote:
DAWNBRINGER wrote:
I still haven't checked Mosure. Am I really missing out that much?


it's the french INRI ! No joke !

Metal Hammer : 0/10 points


Errr a bit diferent.. the Morsure drums were electric ones which ruined a bit the power of the whole album. The demo is better in my opinion in termns of power.


no
real drums but sped up in the mix


Wasn't it an electronic drumset ? Once read something like this in their Snakepit interview.


dont know where ive read it but it seemed like a solid source,
they sound very artificially so it wouldnt surprise me if it indeed was a machine after all


an electric drum kit is not the same than a drum machine. And Mosrure used an electric drum, a kind of drum was not much used thanx god!
_________________
cry out for metal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
metalmaster



Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 246
Location: Mexico

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
Enforcer from Chile and their awesome Violent Speed Assault CD.


Hmm in my opinion this is a very bad album. Flat and boring. Speed for the sake of speed but never near to real Speed Metal which in my opinion is far from boringness. Living Death for example, or Running Wild, or Iron Angel. You name them they were no boring, and Enforcer is in my humble opinion!
_________________
cry out for metal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3703
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out Pyoveli from Finland and Baphomets Blood from Italy.

And of course: Kat (first 2-3 albums) and Flames of Hell.
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Son of Satan



Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 2039

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Check out Pyoveli from Finland and Baphomets Blood from Italy.

And of course: Kat (first 2-3 albums) and Flames of Hell.


Baphomets blood ruless same with Kat i'll check out those other bands too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2281

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sv. wrote:
Magnus - Scarlet Slaughterer. Kind of death/speed metal Smile


That ones a killer... Reminded me of very early SEPULTURA....

MORSRE isnt exactly good. I think its maybe impressive if you never heard any other metal than MAIDEN or PRIEST before, but the drums sound horrible and the songs are average at best. I think the SNAKEPIT Interview is printed in the CD cover where it says the drums where speed up. Cant check since Im at work...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9624
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Was Watching My Death is killer as well , though quite different (more pure Death Metal than Death/Thrash/Speed) !

I love the Morsre album like I love the Exterminator album
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slaughter



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 375

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charged - In Vice
Finnish speed metal from 1989 with awful logo and horrible cover art... But the album has many killer songs. Antichrist Never Rest!

http://www.mikseri.net/artists/charged.60483.php
Just click "kuuntele" under the song you want to hear. ACNR is the best song on the album.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
metalmaster



Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 246
Location: Mexico

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slaughter wrote:
Charged - In Vice
Finnish speed metal from 1989 with awful logo and horrible cover art... But the album has many killer songs. Antichrist Never Rest!

http://www.mikseri.net/artists/charged.60483.php
Just click "kuuntele" under the song you want to hear. ACNR is the best song on the album.


as you mentioned Finland... Vendetta is an option in Speed Metal as well
_________________
cry out for metal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group