P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

The worst fucking band you've stumbled onto lately?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
glamhammer



Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 120
Location: Şungur hnífur

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monocta wrote:

Urna


Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sinner



Joined: 07 Jun 2009
Posts: 123

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, this great video of "Dragonsfire" from Germany:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6i0xNmJ1V8

And then, really, REALLY, the worst band ever, also from Germany:

MAGIC MAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMvjMYhmC8

Have fun!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
midgetviolence



Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Posts: 700
Location: Somewhere around the baltic sea

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinner wrote:

MAGIC MAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMvjMYhmC8

Have fun!


If this band is serious with their sound, it's simply amazing.
_________________
Todays modern science is your modern religion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Endsieg



Joined: 18 Feb 2013
Posts: 795

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinner wrote:


And then, really, REALLY, the worst band ever, also from Germany:

MAGIC MAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMvjMYhmC8

Have fun!


still, some people are supporting them. I have to give that "don't support the underground" theory some more thought.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sarcueil



Joined: 28 Sep 2007
Posts: 641
Location: KADIKÖY, turkey

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw

don't know if this one is posted yet, but this one really brings new meanings to "shitty". fucking retarded.
_________________
born of thorns, force of old, rising from the abyss
rising up, to conquer all, destroying all you believe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Instinct



Joined: 26 Jun 2011
Posts: 290
Location: England

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

midgetviolence wrote:
Sinner wrote:

MAGIC MAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMvjMYhmC8

Have fun!


If this band is serious with their sound, it's simply amazing.


!! Unholy shit, thats terrible. I like how the drummer has two kick drums but can't even play a steady 4/4. Such rigid limbs too. Then the rest of the band... Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DISGUSTOR666



Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 709

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Magic Man - damn they are on fire!!!!!!!
_________________
HEADSPLITRECORDS@YAHOO.COM
EXTREME,DRUNK,DISGUSTING - PORTLAND,OR
www.headsplitrecords.blogspot.com
Recently Released:
Excruciate -"The Passage Of Life", Prowler- "Prowling Death Squad", Arachnid -"S/T", Church Of Disgust- "Dread Ritual".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TacoBell
Guest





PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instinct wrote:
midgetviolence wrote:
Sinner wrote:

MAGIC MAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMvjMYhmC8

Have fun!


If this band is serious with their sound, it's simply amazing.


!! Unholy shit, thats terrible. I like how the drummer has two kick drums but can't even play a steady 4/4. Such rigid limbs too. Then the rest of the band... Confused


Laughing

https://myspace.com/magicmanmetal/music/songs
Back to top
VoKu HiLa



Joined: 09 Jan 2014
Posts: 530
Location: Innsmouth, Austria

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravensire. What a snooze fest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AncientSlumber



Joined: 18 Feb 2014
Posts: 363
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Music doesn't get any worse than this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViSZI6UJEUQ

Do yourself a favor and don't listen to it.
_________________
Why have you disturbed our sleep, awakened us from our ancient slumber?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vintyrmart



Joined: 03 Jul 2011
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AncientSlumber wrote:
Music doesn't get any worse than this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViSZI6UJEUQ

Do yourself a favor and don't listen to it.


FUCKing hell.

All the worst styles rolled into one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheUnborn



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 2616
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 751 552 views, not bad.
_________________
https://unbornprod.bigcartel.com/products
"If you don't listen to Mercyful Fate, you should be stoned to death."
- Negative Plane
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
midgetviolence



Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Posts: 700
Location: Somewhere around the baltic sea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading through the naked chick = bad cover thread again and someone mentioned "Debauchery" I checked them out on MA.

Seeing as one of their albums have 5 % average with 3 reviews I had to check it out.

I deeply regret it, here it is, the single worst metal song I've ever heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tMhp4bsv2w
Beware of ear AIDS! Listen at your own risk.
_________________
Todays modern science is your modern religion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rasende



Joined: 17 Mar 2013
Posts: 87
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

midgetviolence wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tMhp4bsv2w
Beware of ear AIDS! Listen at your own risk.


Lawdy lawdy, that was something special!
_________________
Warfare Noise wrote:
Next time you notice you are really hot, count how many shirts you are wearing. (You can use your fingers if you start to lost track.) Anything more than "1" you can take of until your body temperature lowers a bit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
glamhammer



Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 120
Location: Şungur hnífur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

midgetviolence wrote:
After reading through the naked chick = bad cover thread again and someone mentioned "Debauchery" I checked them out on MA.

Seeing as one of their albums have 5 % average with 3 reviews I had to check it out.

I deeply regret it, here it is, the single worst metal song I've ever heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tMhp4bsv2w
Beware of ear AIDS! Listen at your own risk.


Laughing sounds like a mix of bon jovi and six feet under
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 48 of 58

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group