P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Bastardator/Children of Technology split 7'' out now
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Black Shit Noise



Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Posts: 825
Location: TEXAS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Bastardator/Children of Technology split 7'' out now Reply with quote

sold out.from me.

i did alot of wholesale and trades.try and contact these labels.

www.mndiscos.com

http://punx.exblog.jp/

www.recordshopbase.com

www.record-boy.com


Bands should be getting their copies in a couple of days contact them. i did alot small trades to labels all over the world.dont remember any of them so just be on the look out.

thank you
Black Shit Noise Productions
Chris
_________________
bsnprod666@yahoo.com
myspace.com/bsnproductions666
www.bsnproductions.blogspot.com


Last edited by Black Shit Noise on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Werewolf



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 3280
Location: IsraHell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the red one recently. Killer release! Recommended!
_________________
WWW.INFERNALROCKNROLL.BANDCAMP.COM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reaper's Grave



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 2091
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, USA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email sent! Gonna try to at least get the red version, if not both!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sv.



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3862
Location: bachn de kùppe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any EU distributors getting this ?
_________________
cultofvomit wrote:
well, an australian trying to teach us what football is... awesome.


Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Black Shit Noise



Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Posts: 825
Location: TEXAS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Any EU distributors getting this ? Reply with quote

only over seas people that got this ep are

Witchhammer productions
witchhammer666@hotmail.com

punk and destroy
http://punx.exblog.jp/

record shop base
http://www.recordshopbase.com/

and from the bands itself
_________________
bsnprod666@yahoo.com
myspace.com/bsnproductions666
www.bsnproductions.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2271

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IŽll get some copies too !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Black Shit Noise



Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Posts: 825
Location: TEXAS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sold out
_________________
bsnprod666@yahoo.com
myspace.com/bsnproductions666
www.bsnproductions.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DAWNBRINGER



Joined: 01 Mar 2009
Posts: 959
Location: Calgary

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK I MISSED IT!!! CoT is just to killer for words.
_________________
bands:
FORNICATION
GATEKRASHOR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
flo/thrash attack zine



Joined: 13 Nov 2008
Posts: 911
Location: bavaria/germany

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
IŽll get some copies too !

great!
_________________
www.dyingvictims.com
Label and shop
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sv.



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3862
Location: bachn de kùppe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flo/thrash attack zine wrote:
Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
IŽll get some copies too !

great!

Indeed !
_________________
cultofvomit wrote:
well, an australian trying to teach us what football is... awesome.


Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THRASHEADEREK



Joined: 10 Jun 2009
Posts: 898
Location: Portage, IN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still waiting for my copy from Muerte Negra Discos.
This shit should be so awesome.
Did anyone else get the Die-Hard Bandanna edition?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Black Shit Noise



Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Posts: 825
Location: TEXAS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THRASHEADEREK wrote:
I'm still waiting for my copy from Muerte Negra Discos.
This shit should be so awesome.
Did anyone else get the Die-Hard Bandanna edition?


these bandanas are badass.those sold out before the 7'' was out.me and mnd sent off all orders a couple of days ago.only 25 bastardator and 25 c.o.t. bandanas were pressed.i was to poor to do the other 50
_________________
bsnprod666@yahoo.com
myspace.com/bsnproductions666
www.bsnproductions.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Son of Satan



Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 2038

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Shit Noise wrote:
THRASHEADEREK wrote:
I'm still waiting for my copy from Muerte Negra Discos.
This shit should be so awesome.
Did anyone else get the Die-Hard Bandanna edition?


these bandanas are badass.those sold out before the 7'' was out.me and mnd sent off all orders a couple of days ago.only 25 bastardator and 25 c.o.t. bandanas were pressed.i was to poor to do the other 50


I wanted that Die hard edition so badily the release totally slipped my mind do you have pics of the bastardator bandana?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Black Shit Noise



Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Posts: 825
Location: TEXAS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Son of Satan wrote:
Black Shit Noise wrote:
THRASHEADEREK wrote:
I'm still waiting for my copy from Muerte Negra Discos.
This shit should be so awesome.
Did anyone else get the Die-Hard Bandanna edition?


these bandanas are badass.those sold out before the 7'' was out.me and mnd sent off all orders a couple of days ago.only 25 bastardator and 25 c.o.t. bandanas were pressed.i was to poor to do the other 50


I wanted that Die hard edition so badily the release totally slipped my mind do you have pics of the bastardator bandana?




_________________
bsnprod666@yahoo.com
myspace.com/bsnproductions666
www.bsnproductions.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Son of Satan



Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 2038

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Shit Noise wrote:
Son of Satan wrote:
Black Shit Noise wrote:
THRASHEADEREK wrote:
I'm still waiting for my copy from Muerte Negra Discos.
This shit should be so awesome.
Did anyone else get the Die-Hard Bandanna edition?


these bandanas are badass.those sold out before the 7'' was out.me and mnd sent off all orders a couple of days ago.only 25 bastardator and 25 c.o.t. bandanas were pressed.i was to poor to do the other 50


I wanted that Die hard edition so badily the release totally slipped my mind do you have pics of the bastardator bandana?





Fuckkk those are so killer any plans on producing more?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group