P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Order From Chaos reunion tour?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexBlume wrote:
Gene's also slated to record an Apocalypse Command album for Invictus, at some point or another.

Nice. The EP is pretty sick, so hopefully this should be as good as it.
Pazuzu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexBlume wrote:
Blasphemic Cruelty stuff is pretty different stylewise from Angelcorpse's stuff, I think. Of course, everyone keeps comparing the album to Altars of Madness, so maybe not. Heh. Hopefully, Yosuke will get the vinyl version of "Devil's Mayhem" out sometime this year.

I liked the Blasphemic Cruelty album. You did a good job on that one, Alex.
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
ThornCross

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexBlume wrote:
peterott wrote:
ThornCross wrote:
BTW I did not see on this board, the followwing statement about the other Angelcorpse members:

Gene Palubicki of disbanded death metal band Angelcorpse has issued the following announcement about forming a new band:

"Gene here. Anyone wondering what might lie ahead for some of us after the ANGELCORPSE disbanding...? Well, from my side all the music that I've written, some of it written over 5 years ago now, will find it's home under the new moniker PERDITION TEMPLE. Musically, it is everything that has been previously intended for all forthcoming ANGELCORPSE releases. Currently label negotiations are underway for the debut release of either an E.P. or possible full length. The current lineup is myself on guitars/bass and Terry on drums. A search for an appropriately bestial vocalist has begun also.... Things ARE moving swiftly, as a logo has already been created by longtime Black/Death metal artist Christophe Moyen, which can be seen shortly on his webpage. More info will follow when an official PERDITION TEMPLE myspace page is set up."

I wonder why he didn't use this for Blasphemic Cruelty, or is it too different (haven't heard the Osmose CD yet, as I am waiting for the Vinyl-version to be released).

Musically, it is everything that has been previously intended for all forthcoming ANGELCORPSE releases. Gene's got at least another album of stuff that was ready for Angelcorpse, this will now be under his new Perdition Temple moniker.

Blasphemic Cruelty stuff is pretty different stylewise from Angelcorpse's stuff, I think. Of course, everyone keeps comparing the album to Altars of Madness, so maybe not. Heh. Hopefully, Yosuke will get the vinyl version of "Devil's Mayhem" out sometime this year.

Gene's also slated to record an Apocalypse Command album for Invictus, at some point or another.

PERDITION TEMPLE logo:

avrlabel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of best from you Chris!
ThornCross

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:
One of best from you Chris!

Thanks Mister.

I'm now working on M********* and B****** new artworks. Laughing
HELLTHRASHER -l-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexBlume wrote:
OFC are getting together this December to practice for a couple of weeks and play a local show in Kansas City.

After that the plan is a few weekend shows in major US cities early next year, and then a 2 week tour of Europe in May 2010.

(This reunion is not for creating any new OFC material, just for playing shows in places OFC never got to play originally, Europe, West Coast, etc.)

Arghhh!
Hell yes.
This will slay! OFC were merciless last year on Blood of the Damned tour with just ONE song! Now with a full set, Westcoast will no longer be recognized on the map
Twisted Evil
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
barryridesagain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about the east coast?

It always seems to get jippet on good metal tours.
Matt Foley

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThornCross wrote:
I'm now working on M********* and B****** new artworks. Laughing

Morbosidad and Beherit?
goatfish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

barryridesagain wrote:
what about the east coast?
masters_throne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT

blabla - killer -

= KILL I =
= KILL II =

Last edited by masters_throne on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Reed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm been wanting these dudes to simply drive one state over and play Denver! With these high hopes they'll most likely just tour Europe. Fingers crossed......for satan.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seattle please? Kthx.
vorfeed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reed wrote:
I'm been wanting these dudes to simply drive one state over and play Denver! With these high hopes they'll most likely just tour Europe. Fingers crossed......for satan.

I would also love a Denver show! Albuquerque is probably unlikely, but Denver is a pretty short drive for me (~4 hours). El Paso is also within driving distance...
luisifer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLTHRASHER -l- wrote:
AlexBlume wrote:
OFC are getting together this December to practice for a couple of weeks and play a local show in Kansas City.

After that the plan is a few weekend shows in major US cities early next year, and then a 2 week tour of Europe in May 2010.

(This reunion is not for creating any new OFC material, just for playing shows in places OFC never got to play originally, Europe, West Coast, etc.)

Arghhh!
Hell yes.
This will slay! OFC were merciless last year on Blood of the Damned tour with just ONE song! Now with a full set, Westcoast will no longer be recognized on the map
Twisted Evil

"Webs of Perdition" was incredible at the show in LA. I can't even imagine how good the set will sound after they have been rehearsing. I'm still in shock that there will be multiple shows in California with full sets. I think the time has come when Californians can no longer complain about a "lack of good metal shows." Laughing
HELLTHRASHER -l-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisifer wrote:
HELLTHRASHER -l- wrote:
AlexBlume wrote:

Arghhh!
Hell yes.
Twisted Evil

"Webs of Perdition" was incredible at the show in LA. I can't even imagine how good the set will sound after they have been rehearsing. I'm still in shock that there will be multiple shows in California with full sets. I think the time has come when Californians can no longer complain about a "lack of good metal shows." Laughing

Serious! 'Webs of Perdition' kicked my ass 2 nights in a row!
I for one am pumped JUST by the news - and this year isn't over yet!
We've deff had our share of killer shows/bands/fests arrive to W.C the past year/s to satisfy any maniac , I can't imagine anyone crying at this point ..
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: