P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Personal Good Traders / Bad Traders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giganticbrain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Personal Good Traders / Bad Traders Reply with quote

Hi, this is my own personal Good Traders / Bad Traders list, so I can show it for references in future trade.

I had good trades with:

MA:
-orionmetalhead
-SexualHammer

Myspace:
-Dark Metamorphosis (www.myspace.com/darkmetamorphosismusic)
-Astral Luminous (www.myspace.com/astralluminous

I had bad trade with
-Nexus333 / Synarchy

There was some debate around my description of this trader, and I decided to rewrite it in the best way possible, to give Synarchy the due respect he deserves. This guy did not rip me off, god help you if you think he did. He sent out his half of our trade first, it arrived promptly, so in that sense, he was an excellent trader. However, he is not very educated in the ways of English. He know's enough to get the rough message across, but like with anybody that doesn't know other languages that well and tries to communicate using it, things get misinterpreted. I fear that the reason our trade went to hell was because things were being misinterpreted, on both sides. I probably misunderstood what he was saying, and vice versa. Like I said, this guy is a good trader, I just had a bad experience with him. It was mostly circumstancial. I wrote the address wrong, and I admit, I take full blame for that, and I should've checked the shipping address a couple times beforehand. In my defense though, I am use to the American address format, and not from any other country. If you want to trade with Synarchy, I say go for it. He keeps in contact with you, he sends packages out quickly, and they arrive soon. I just personally had a bad experience.

I've been ripped off by:

-ClovenHoof Productions

I order an item through ClovenHoof Prod., and the guy received my money, and he said it was on it's way. About 3 weeks later, I tried asking him about it, and replied in the nastiest fashion, as if I was burdening him by asking where the thing that I paid with my own money is. In the end I never got the package. Normally, I wouldn't flip out about things getting lost in the mail, because I know that the USPS sucks. But the fact that he acted so rude to me was appalling. He is also very vague, and occasionally replies with one-word emails.

Last edited by giganticbrain on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Personal Good Traders / Bad Traders Reply with quote

giganticbrain wrote:

he called it "disrespectful" when I said "You of all people would understand that I was worried sending out a rare item and not hearing of it for over a month".

Haha!

Sounds like that played out shit from the 90s: "what do you mean you people???"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: