P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NOCTURNUS RELATED BANDS....SOME HELP NEEDED..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerrorFromBehind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: NOCTURNUS RELATED BANDS....SOME HELP NEEDED.. Reply with quote

I already have the following list with all Mike Browning's own bands or bands he has contributed in through the years :

01. MORBID ANGEL
02. INCUBUS
03. ACHERON
04. ARGUS
05. AFTER DEATH
06. ASH
07. DEACON SCREECH
08. DEVINE ESSENCE
09. EQUINOX
10. HELL ON EARTH
11. LETHAL PRAYER
12. LISA THE WOLF
13. VOODOO GODS
14. NOCTURNUS A.D.
15. MIKE BROWNING'S INNER WORKINGS

And also
Gino Marino's (First guitarist of Nocturnus on demo I) :

01. INCUBUS
02. AFTER DEATH
03. NOCTURNUS
04. EUPHORIA
05. SWOLLEN (??? around 1992)

I need some help on the bands that are marked with yellow/orange colour only. I know these bands have done studio recordings and official releases WITH the contribution of these members. Does anyone knows any release titles/or has any idea where to search for info?

There used to be (almost a decade ago) an old russian webpage with several info on Nocturnus (with interviews, band pics, bootleg list etc.) and was mentioning some of these bands but this one is down for over 7 years now (at least) so ALL info is now lost...There was even pictures of the 2 bootleg 7'' s that exist (as far as I know), the one with the demo tracks from Science of Horror, and another one (russian bootleg) with a Nocturnus band pics colage on front (which was a compilation of 2 demo tracks, Undead Journey from "The Key" version, and 1 live track)

Furthermore what I also know from another old site, the Mike Browning's related bands had their recordings released on CD (possibly one was a split release between 2 of these bands). Gino Marino's related bands I know 100% for sure they had only demos .

Anyone could help?
Or anyone that has better memory than me and remembers the info on those bands mentioned there on that webpage?

Thank you ALL in advance!
Mr. E

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get in touch with Mike Browning here:

http://www.myspace.com/mikebrowning666

I've contacted him several times, and he's always replied promptly.
TerrorFromBehind

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. E wrote:
You can get in touch with Mike Browning here:

http://www.myspace.com/mikebrowning666

I've contacted him several times, and he's always replied promptly.

Well, I must confess that I am not into "myspace" at all and really want to stay-off this way of communication....

Also I had tried in the past to contact him through an e-mail address he used to have around 1999-2000 on his after death page but never got any reply from him...

Maybe you have a direct e-mail address of him that is working at the moment? That would be really helpful!

Thanks although for the info Wink
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just set up a temporary page, ask your question, then delete when you're done. Wink
TerrorFromBehind

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeap, that's an option, but I 'll lleave the thread active for a while cause I also need some info for Gino Marino's bands and Mike Browning probably won't be able to help me as these projects are 5-6 years after he left nocturnus & incubus.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: