P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

ARTWORK - Latest Renderings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5957

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dread Records



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 278
Location: USA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killer drawings, I like them all.
Although it's hard to see the detail of the last one you posted because of the size.
_________________
www.dreadrecords.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mordbrann



Joined: 01 May 2009
Posts: 254

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to compile a magazine or book of all this sometime. The way you churn them out you could have your own pulp in no time.
_________________

Mordbrann 001: Beneath (ISL) - Hollow Empty Void
Good traders: Wrathorn [3], headnhalf, addison, leizla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ThornCross



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2083

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:


Only the Legendary Metal Goat at home on time off is REAL !!!


Hehe, the family Goat and their pets Very Happy
_________________
www.chrismoyen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5957

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5957

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordbrann wrote:
You have to compile a magazine or book of all this sometime. The way you churn them out you could have your own pulp in no time.


So that they could all be stacked up in boxes in my own closet at home ? At least now they are just electronic files on a few cd-r's in a small single box. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5957

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mordbrann



Joined: 01 May 2009
Posts: 254

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Mordbrann wrote:
You have to compile a magazine or book of all this sometime. The way you churn them out you could have your own pulp in no time.


So that they could all be stacked up in boxes in my own closet at home ? At least now they are just electronic files on a few cd-r's in a small single box. Laughing
Hehe, sure! We all got the storage space, right? Wink You could always do a limited run, or even compile a DVD presentation. In fact I've been wondering why some zines / magazines don't do digital editions. Sure, there is piracy but it still only takes one person to scan a zine in and upload it.
_________________

Mordbrann 001: Beneath (ISL) - Hollow Empty Void
Good traders: Wrathorn [3], headnhalf, addison, leizla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mordbrann



Joined: 01 May 2009
Posts: 254

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last two are killer! Do I sense a Lovecraftian motif in the last?
_________________

Mordbrann 001: Beneath (ISL) - Hollow Empty Void
Good traders: Wrathorn [3], headnhalf, addison, leizla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5957

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordbrann wrote:
The last two are killer! Do I sense a Lovecraftian motif in the last?


Absolutely. Probably the only horror author that doesn't make me roll my eyes at complete absurdity.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Skoll



Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 783
Location: Wellington, NZ

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordbrann wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Mordbrann wrote:
You have to compile a magazine or book of all this sometime. The way you churn them out you could have your own pulp in no time.


So that they could all be stacked up in boxes in my own closet at home ? At least now they are just electronic files on a few cd-r's in a small single box. Laughing
Hehe, sure! We all got the storage space, right? Wink You could always do a limited run, or even compile a DVD presentation. In fact I've been wondering why some zines / magazines don't do digital editions. Sure, there is piracy but it still only takes one person to scan a zine in and upload it.


Powerpoint Presentation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mordbrann



Joined: 01 May 2009
Posts: 254

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long do the photoshop ones take you to do?

& Lovecraft is timeless. Some of his stuff goes on too long, but most of it is fantastic and unparalleled.
_________________

Mordbrann 001: Beneath (ISL) - Hollow Empty Void
Good traders: Wrathorn [3], headnhalf, addison, leizla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5957

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordbrann wrote:
How long do the photoshop ones take you to do?

& Lovecraft is timeless. Some of his stuff goes on too long, but most of it is fantastic and unparalleled.


10 - 12 hours perhaps initially. Then days of tinkering with changes if I figure something needs it.
Forcing pixels with the digital brush is not unlike real painting really. I just don't have any clean up to do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Candlemass



Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 1663

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:




These 2 are pretty damn good. Others are too photoshop/computer looking for my taste, but you're obviously a talented guy. Cheers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vberkvlt



Joined: 14 Jun 2009
Posts: 138

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The black and white creations are awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group