P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

GENOCIDE (Nippon) - Black Sanctuary [Press Release]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ThornCross



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2073

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great artwork !!!
Killer band, I didn't know them (?)
_________________
www.chrismoyen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThornCross wrote:
Great artwork !!!
Killer band, I didn't know them (?)



That's one hellava compliment coming from you!

They're pretty obscure....
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PhantomOTO



Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 426
Location: Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I guess Dennis from Rockadrome decided to pass on reissuing this, huh? I remember he sold the King Klassic (which was his old label) CD version in his store for $50. It always intrigued me because it was the most expensive CD there. I'll definitely be checking this out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9620
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some Mailorders threw those LPs / CDs in for free back then
They didnt got much attention at all
I suggest you guys getting the live 12" which is one of the better HMSS releases (music/content-wise) for sure
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomOTO wrote:
So I guess Dennis from Rockadrome decided to pass on reissuing this, huh? I remember he sold the King Klassic (which was his old label) CD version in his store for $50. It always intrigued me because it was the most expensive CD there. I'll definitely be checking this out.


I don't know what Dennis does anymore apart from selling his own personal collection on his website.....
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
nektostiknekromessikk



Joined: 10 Mar 2009
Posts: 305
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
PhantomOTO wrote:
So I guess Dennis from Rockadrome decided to pass on reissuing this, huh? I remember he sold the King Klassic (which was his old label) CD version in his store for $50. It always intrigued me because it was the most expensive CD there. I'll definitely be checking this out.


I don't know what Dennis does anymore apart from selling his own personal collection on his website.....



what do you have against dennis?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nektostiknekromessikk wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
PhantomOTO wrote:
So I guess Dennis from Rockadrome decided to pass on reissuing this, huh? I remember he sold the King Klassic (which was his old label) CD version in his store for $50. It always intrigued me because it was the most expensive CD there. I'll definitely be checking this out.


I don't know what Dennis does anymore apart from selling his own personal collection on his website.....



what do you have against dennis?


Nothing at all. He puts out quality releases and I support the ones I like.
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on the layout now.... so probably July now since I had a couple snags.
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group