P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Hounds of Hades
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Hounds of Hades Reply with quote

A thread dedicated to pets and the damage they do.

This guy:

Most recently chewed a gigantic hole in my favorite shirt, my Nifelheim bootleg baseball jersey. Before that, he ripped apart a Satyricon picture disc boxset that I paid an embarrassingly high price for many moons ago. These are just the biggies. He also ate the corner of a Blue Cheer LP and many pairs of monochrome converses.

If anyone has or knows where I can find a replacement for that shirt (baseball shirt with the art from the first record), PLEASE let me know.
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember seeing someone selling the Satyricon Pic-LP's on ebay without the box, claiming that it was ruined by his dog. I thought that it was just an excuse for the fact that he wanted to keep the box for himself, haha! Laughing
Mordbrann

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm collecting stories of cats (and to a lesser extent parrots) that destroy items in ones metal collection. Post if you have such a tale.

Mordbrann 001: Beneath (ISL) - Hollow Empty Void
Good traders: Wrathorn [3×], headnhalf, addison, leizla
Beelzebubba

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This girl I know had a cat that scratched the hell out of a leather jacket I used to wear. I hung it over the back of a chair one night, and the next morning the back of my jacket was so fucked up that I can't even wear it now. That cat hated me for some reason. Laughing
GHOAT

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife and I have a 10 year old Boston Terrier who is not far removed from just being human. I swear she is going to start talking one day.

But, over the last few weeks she has completely lost her mind. She has gone from laying in her chair 20 hrs a day and doing nothing to constantly roaming the house, running into shit, getting lost, and whining constantly. Usually I have to make sure she is fucking breathing since she is so quiet, but now she just drives us fuckign crazy. She is constantly up all night, her whining wakes us up and instead of being in her bed, she will be like, under one of our nightstands, or standing in the corner and she has forgotten how to back up. Sometime she will go to lay down and just stand there looking stupid like she has forgotten how.

We have exhausted our vet's abilities to figure wtf is wrong and are taking her a neurologist next week at U of F. Odds are she either a) has a cognitive disorder b) had a stroke and is now 'tarded or c) both.

Funny/scary story - we have always just let her go outside into the backyard by herself and she does her duties and comes inside. Well, now that she is afflicted, I have to watch her, cause the other day when she did not come inside after a couple of minutes, I go out and she is fucking treading water in our pool. Our pool (in-ground) is fucking 2/3 of the way drained and it looks like a fucking swamp. Apparently she took a header off the edge for a 9 foot freefall to the murk below. Needless to say, I followed her in to fish her out. Fucking waist deep in the nastiest pool water ever. It might of well have been sewage. I cannot describe the look of fear on her face. If my wife had been home she would have FREAKED.

Other than all this wackness of late, she is in perfect health. Boston's will live to be 20.
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple of years back I found a tiny (almost newborn) female dog (german shepherd) and I kept her. That dog was like all hell broke loose in the house, not only she destroyed forgotten sleeves and shit like that but had the guts to hide all the evidence behind or underneath the bed!!! She was a fuckin terrorist and she completely honored her name which was "Dirt". Never calmed down, she always like she use coke, utter madness!!!! Yeah, that was a M-A-D dog and I loved her enormously, still haven't accept it 100% that she passed away due to a severe illness... The other dog I still have now is just a hippy, he just don't give a shit about everything. When they were together with Dirt, she gave him hell 24/7 Laughing Fuck!!! I loved that dog... Love 'em both!!!!
Azmoth

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the cat of the The Under/Deathchurch guy pissed on his Sigh demo tape.
ENOLA GOAT

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My beast hound chewed the corner of the Copulation LP (an old US HC comp) - that was stuck out to mark where the record I was playing had to go back....it was years ago when he was still a pup and luckily he never repeated it - guess hardcore/punk records don't taste too good Laughing

My brothers dog eats posters, shirts, shoes - anything she can't get away with though! LP mailers have more than often been the target of her boredom...

You gotta love those pets.
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My cat shredded my ROOT poster to pieces. Snif.
avrlabel

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My cow few times try to kill me.
quillotine

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:

Laughing

I've always had cats and dogs and hopefully, none of them never damaged anything.
avrlabel

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im afraid of dogs..cats are ok...
VATRA I SUMPOR

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:

hahaha

I love animals, but I don't own any... dogs are annoying sometimes, and cats are treacherous and mean, but fuzzy...
HELLTHRASHER -l-

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Anole and House Gecko do no harm to my vinyls/posters/CDs.
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My anatomia sleeve was ruined by this fuck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: