P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SUNN 0))) - Black One LP Question
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GHOAT

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: SUNN 0))) - Black One LP Question Reply with quote

Saw this at a friend's house today and the jacket has this very textured feel, almost like it is leathery. Anyone seen this, or know who printed these?
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: SUNN 0))) - Black One LP Question Reply with quote

GHOAT wrote:
Saw this at a friend's house today and the jacket has this very textured feel, almost like it is leathery. Anyone seen this, or know who printed these?

I have one and it does have that texture thing going on. I don't know who printed these, but believe it or not this is a killer vinyl set.
brown growth

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: SUNN 0))) - Black One LP Question Reply with quote

Heliogabalus wrote:
GHOAT wrote:

I have one and it does have that texture thing going on. I don't know who printed these, but believe it or not this is a killer vinyl set.

Agreed, it is very nice.
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had everything from Sunn o))), vinyls and CD's (even all test presses) but I sold this junk at ebay. The only thing I kept was this LP (Black One). Indeed it's a great record despite the fact that Sunn o))) is one of the most overrated and worthless bands ever...
Chit019

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sold this LP 2 years ago and got 80 bucks for it. But yes, I gotta agree with the jacket and inner sleeve being brilliant and all that.
Mz412

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
I had everything from Sunn o))), vinyls and CD's (even all test presses) but I sold this junk at ebay. The only thing I kept was this LP (Black One). Indeed it's a great record despite the fact that Sunn o))) is one of the most overrated and worthless bands ever...

you buy all stuff from sunn o))) to realize thats overrated?
Shocked
Too Dark Park

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:
Sadovahr wrote:

Shocked

Were you out of your mind when you purchased it then, or are you richy rich.
The Chosen

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this one in my sale list (the marble grey version)
goat lord 666

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:

it's one of their weakest albums in my opinion, the best ones all sound the same
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:
Sadovahr wrote:

Shocked

No, I always knew sunn o))) was overrated, I liked very much their stuff up to a point (Black One LP) but my interested for them vanished at some point. In fact I like a lot of (commonly regarded as) overrated stuff but eventualy my toleration towards all the sunn (& related shit) hype went to zero and my listening spectrum minimized. The money I got by selling this shit was huuuge Twisted Evil

Too Dark Park wrote:
Were you out of your mind when you purchased it then, or are you richy rich.

Never paid more than retail prices for them (90% pre-orderes). Test presses were a little higher but they paid me back after all Twisted Evil
Caina

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need this LP badly, great album. Their new one is good too, and I like the Boris collab., but otherwise not a huge fan.

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
cannibal_riot

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caina wrote:
I need this LP badly, great album. Their new one is good too, and I like the Boris collab., but otherwise not a huge fan.

I have a first press on black vinyl with poster that I would trade if you are interested.
Caina

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cannibal_riot wrote:
Caina wrote:

I have a first press on black vinyl with poster that I would trade if you are interested.

PM'd! Cool

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
Reed

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Domkirke LP is pretty cool if you guys haven't heard it. It was recorded in a church in Norway, where they used the organs of the church in the songs.
GHOAT

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like this 'band' I just do not put a lot into listening to them. I want to get this LP though, I think the ace package sold me the other day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: