P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

666
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ThornCross



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2100

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SethNaer wrote:
the picture is 100% right and is the original artwork so i donīt know what are you talking about but whatever itīs almost sold out

Sold out or not, you should save one for me.
_________________
www.chrismoyen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3799
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThornCross wrote:
SethNaer wrote:
the picture is 100% right and is the original artwork so i donīt know what are you talking about but whatever itīs almost sold out

Sold out or not, you should save one for me.


he dont wanna give you a free copy, why you think he didnt contact you in 1st place........go beg elsewhere (only joking)
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year


Last edited by minge-eater on Sun May 24, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
SethNaer



Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThornCross wrote:
SethNaer wrote:
the picture is 100% right and is the original artwork so i donīt know what are you talking about but whatever itīs almost sold out

Sold out or not, you should save one for me.


lol (minge-eater post) and did you resend your email i havenīt received nothing from you, regards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3799
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SethNaer wrote:
ThornCross wrote:
SethNaer wrote:
the picture is 100% right and is the original artwork so i donīt know what are you talking about but whatever itīs almost sold out

Sold out or not, you should save one for me.


lol (minge-eater post) and did you resend your email i havenīt received nothing from you, regards


yes i got an email from you for sure.

And i was only joking about the free copy
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ThornCross



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2100

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Miguel,

Did you send the copies to Harri and Ted ?
Don't forget to enclose one for me, Harri says, thanks !


Chris'
_________________
www.chrismoyen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2455

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThornCross wrote:
Hey Miguel,

Did you send the copies to Harri and Ted ?
Don't forget to enclose one for me, Harri says, thanks !


Chris'
Here is all the info for our version and a link to what it will look like:

Next up on the Crypt... PURTENANCE: MCMXCI - MCMXCII 2-LP set

Our next release is a bit ambitious, but well deserving of it's presentation.

PURTENANCE: MCMXCI - MCMXCII 2-LP set limited to 300 hand-numbered copies. Both LPs housed in their own jackets showcasing their original artwork.

Many people missed out of the DIE-HARD version of the of the EXCRUCIATE "Passage of Life" LP as there were only 100 copies, so this time we decided to do something different. All 300 copies of this 2 LP set will contain the same DIE-HARD additions, so that no fan is left out.

LP 1 has the "Purtenance Avulsion - Demo 1991" on Side A and "Crown Waits the Immortal - EP 1991" on Side B. The LP comes with a 2 sided insert with classic photos and lyrics as well as original artwork for both covers on the 350 gram heavyweight jacket. This LP will be 45 RPM for optimum sound quality, pressed on 160 gram Virgin Vinyl.

LP 2 is the "Member of Immortal Damnation" LP. 350 gram heavyweight jacket is complete with the original classic, newly supplied, unaltered artwork by Chris Moyen (www.chrismoyen.com). The LP includes a double-sided lyric insert with the original layout from the 1992 LP, full color art-print style, 12" x 18" poster. 100 of the LPs will be 180 gram heavy black wax while 200 will be 180 gram heavy yellow wax.

Both LPs comes housed in a heavy gauge gold-foil stamped outer slipcase with newly supplied liner notes by Harri Salo, drummer of Purtenance. Included in all 300 copies is a 1.5" round full color button, logo sticker and silk screened logo patch.

Finally, 100 of the 300 copies will include a heavy gauge, 6.1 oz 100% cotton, black T shirt with the cult "Purtenance Avulsion" demo cover artwork, making those copies "ULTRA-DIE-HARD".

http://www.darksymphonies.com/thecrypt/LP-SET-yellow.jpg

http://www.darksymphonies.com/thecrypt/LP-SET-black.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4113
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when do we order the fuckin die hards?Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9632
Location: Mïŋ―lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SethNaer wrote:
the picture is 100% right and is the original artwork so i donīt know what are you talking about but whatever itīs almost sold out


the left grave looks like a glitched out NES game
its like you copied a stripe of the grave one hundred times to the left
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2455

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
when do we order the fuckin die hards?Smile
Not until the Excruciate ships, should be only a few more weeks. We want folks to get the Excruciate LPs in their hands first before we start pre-selling a new title. Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2455

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
SethNaer wrote:
the picture is 100% right and is the original artwork so i donīt know what are you talking about but whatever itīs almost sold out


the left grave looks like a glitched out NES game
its like you copied a stripe of the grave one hundred times to the left
Here is a link to the poster that comes with the set, and shows the killer artwork from Chris Moyen:
http://www.darksymphonies.com/thecrypt/POSTER-Final.jpg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reaper's Grave



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 2091
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire, USA

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
ThornCross wrote:
Hey Miguel,

Did you send the copies to Harri and Ted ?
Don't forget to enclose one for me, Harri says, thanks !


Chris'
Here is all the info for our version and a link to what it will look like:

Next up on the Crypt... PURTENANCE: MCMXCI - MCMXCII 2-LP set

Our next release is a bit ambitious, but well deserving of it's presentation.

PURTENANCE: MCMXCI - MCMXCII 2-LP set limited to 300 hand-numbered copies. Both LPs housed in their own jackets showcasing their original artwork.

Many people missed out of the DIE-HARD version of the of the EXCRUCIATE "Passage of Life" LP as there were only 100 copies, so this time we decided to do something different. All 300 copies of this 2 LP set will contain the same DIE-HARD additions, so that no fan is left out.

LP 1 has the "Purtenance Avulsion - Demo 1991" on Side A and "Crown Waits the Immortal - EP 1991" on Side B. The LP comes with a 2 sided insert with classic photos and lyrics as well as original artwork for both covers on the 350 gram heavyweight jacket. This LP will be 45 RPM for optimum sound quality, pressed on 160 gram Virgin Vinyl.

LP 2 is the "Member of Immortal Damnation" LP. 350 gram heavyweight jacket is complete with the original classic, newly supplied, unaltered artwork by Chris Moyen (www.chrismoyen.com). The LP includes a double-sided lyric insert with the original layout from the 1992 LP, full color art-print style, 12" x 18" poster. 100 of the LPs will be 180 gram heavy black wax while 200 will be 180 gram heavy yellow wax.

Both LPs comes housed in a heavy gauge gold-foil stamped outer slipcase with newly supplied liner notes by Harri Salo, drummer of Purtenance. Included in all 300 copies is a 1.5" round full color button, logo sticker and silk screened logo patch.

Finally, 100 of the 300 copies will include a heavy gauge, 6.1 oz 100% cotton, black T shirt with the cult "Purtenance Avulsion" demo cover artwork, making those copies "ULTRA-DIE-HARD".

http://www.darksymphonies.com/thecrypt/LP-SET-yellow.jpg

http://www.darksymphonies.com/thecrypt/LP-SET-black.jpg



ahh! Can't wait for this to come out! Have some money saved on my paypal just for this release can't wait!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2455

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThornCross wrote:
Hey Miguel,

Did you send the copies to Harri and Ted ?
Don't forget to enclose one for me, Harri says, thanks !


Chris'
Hi Miguel, as I mentioned before, I don't need a copy of the pic LP, just make sure Chris and the band get their copies. Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2455

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SethNaer wrote:
Detest Records wrote:
sztorm75 wrote:
Apparently no. This release seems has to do with the dude who released WOMBBATH Clear Vinyl LP.


Strange ... 2 reissues of the same album at the same moment!


Not in the same moment mine will be out in wednesday the darksympho release will be out some months later

Humus wrote:
$40 no thanks. For that money you have a thick vinyl with extra shirt and inserts at dark symphonies, not a picture disc without even a cover.



I messed up the numbers already changed postage prices people who paid will be refounded, and why you need a cover if this is a picture disc??? and did you think that pressing 200 PICLPīs, 200 posters and 200 inserts is cheaper? also I did the PicLP because the CD and the normal vinyl already exist and i pressed 200 copies because im doing this for the music I will not become rich also i donīt do this for making die Hards (whereīs the underground in this days????????).............
Rest assured, we are NOT becoming "rich" with any of our releases. Yosuke / NWN can attest to how much these LPs cost to manufacture, especially with only 300 copies being made, so most of the profit goes right back into the manufacturing costs. As far as equating "die-hards" with not being underground, there is no rule that states an underground release can't be high quality. We feel that the bands who let us license their cult masterpieces deserve the 5 star treatment and the highest quality standards. Look at all of the NWN releases. They are pure CULT and underground, and are also the highest quality LP releases I've ever seen.

Last edited by darksymphonies on Tue May 26, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4113
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW the Die Hard price will be the same like Excruciate one? With the shipping to Europa?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3799
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
BTW the Die Hard price will be the same like Excruciate one? With the shipping to Europa?



die hard =$40 ultra bollox = $50 + shipping
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group