P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

FUCKING CREMATORY CDS!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Humus

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does necroharmonic ship without CD-cases if you ask them, or is it online shop (thus with cases) only? I hate paying 15 dollars shipping to get them with cases while I have shitloads of empty cases lying around.
Detest Records

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
Does necroharmonic ship without CD-cases if you ask them, or is it online shop (thus with cases) only? I hate paying 15 dollars shipping to get them with cases while I have shitloads of empty cases lying around.

Maybe we could combine our orders ...

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:

I'm warning you, this really sounds like complete shit. You will be disappointed.
dalecooper

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reed wrote:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5814&highlight=crematory+swe

Mad

Who is handling the vinyl now, Necroharmonic? I take it from this post that it won't be you...
Humus

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brown growth wrote:
Humus wrote:

I'm warning you, this really sounds like complete shit. You will be disappointed.

Isn't it only one demo that has bad quality? Because I don't really care about that if the rest sounds good.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
brown growth wrote:
Humus wrote:

Isn't it only one demo that has bad quality? Because I don't really care about that if the rest sounds good.

It is just "Wrath From the Unknown." The rest of the CD sounds fine to me...
brown growth

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Humus wrote:
brown growth wrote:
Humus wrote:

It is just "Wrath From the Unknown." The rest of the CD sounds fine to me...

I have far better sounding rips/dubs then what was on there, and I've heard others too which also sounded better. When comparing back-to-back, the loss is very, very apparent and extremely frustrating. The disc completely lacks in heaviness, has an extremely limited frequency range, and there is loud tape hiss on everything other then the Denial EP. It's pathetic, and in my opinion, when comparing, it's just unbearable.

I really hope another label does a PROPER reissue on vinyl. One that does more then just looks good.

Seriously, keeping us waiting for all that time and giving us THIS is fucked up. Like I said, no standards.
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey brown growth, post your rips of these releases.

Dark Symphonies said he was talking to Roy about doing the vinyl version of this release. If he's able to talk him into that, hopefully he can also talk him into doing a better job on the fucking sound quality.
PhantomOTO

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only thought Wrath from the Unknown sounded kind of bad, but still listenable to me.
Reed

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had emailed Roy about being able to do the vinyl release and he wasn't having it for some reason. I was also, for a long time, buggin Crematory to get the ball rolling. Those guys really wanted a vinyl release more than anything.
thrashbeast

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend received this CD earlier in the week and I listened to it at his place last night. I didn't think either of the demos sounded as bad as what everyone has described them here.

Hail Roy for putting this out!
brown growth

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reed wrote:
I had emailed Roy about being able to do the vinyl release and he wasn't having it for some reason.

It probably means 1 of 3 things:
1. Waking the Cadaver are working on a new album
2. They've signed another trendy slam-wigger brewtal deffs band
3. They're working on another shitty-sounding compilation

Here are some rips that I have of all the demos in one folder. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SSUBTHS7

I'll also post some other rips of dubs I received on Type-II tapes, which also sound 100x better, once I get around to ripping them to my computer.
brown growth

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrashbeast wrote:
My friend received this CD earlier in the week and I listened to it at his place last night. I didn't think either of the demos sounded as bad as what everyone has described them here.

Hail Roy for putting this out!

It's funny. One of the things you happen to actually like sucks worse then a lot of the things you bitch about.
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
Hey brown growth, post your rips of these releases.

Dark Symphonies said he was talking to Roy about doing the vinyl version of this release. If he's able to talk him into that, hopefully he can also talk him into doing a better job on the fucking sound quality.
Yes, still no response but it doesn't look hopeful. We'd love to put it out and of course we would remaster the demos, or at least get a better source for the sound on them even if we had to rip new wav files from actual demos and remaster them. Plus you know all the goodies we would add. I'll keep on him until he flat out tells me he has no interest in licensing the vinyl to us.
thrashbeast

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brown growth wrote:
It's funny. One of the things you happen to actually like sucks worse then a lot of the things you bitch about.

It's funny. You've yet to come to the realization that someone has a different opinion than you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: