P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Trade List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hallucinating Death

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Trade List Reply with quote

Ancient Necropsy - Ancient Necropsy (Colombian Brutal Death Metal)

Barbarity Enough Graves For Everybody (Russian death metal - mix of old school and brutal style!)

Bullworth - Day by Day (Old School Death Metal with SCD members on Bizarre Leprous, also feat. a guest appearance from the Grave vocalist)

Burnt Offering - Walk of the Dead (Old school Death/Thrash with a Master member! Released on SOD Records)

[img]http://www.metal-archives.com/images/1/0/1/6/10166.bmp[/img]

Carnal Lust - Whore of Violence (Fast and intense Death Metal from France)

Coma Void - StormKing Twilight ("Sort of a strange death/doom sound with some ambient and stoner influence")

Contempt - When Angels Begin to Cry (Morbid Angel influenced Death Metal from Slovakia; on Empire Records)

Depressive Reality - Growling Death (Raw Old school Death Metal/Thrash)

Diftery - Corrupting the Evolution (Slick Czech Brutal Death)

Emeth/Eternal Bleeding Split CD (Brutal Death Metal from Belgium/Slovakia)

Flesh Grinder - Coroner's Inquest Suit (Brazilian Goregrind band on Goregiastic; holepunch on barcode)

Fleshripper/Garroter/Mutilation - 3 Way CD (Death Metal split between bands from Ukraine, Poland and Serbia)

Grotesque Formation - Basement Decompositions (Raw brutal death metal with Shawn Whitaker on vocals)

Inferis - In the Path of Malignant Spirits (Pure Death Metal from Chile!)

Leng Tch'e/Fuck the Facts Split CD (Split release between established grind bands on Relapse)

Mykorrhiza - Shattered Dreams (Swedish Death Metal band with Excruciate and Necrophobic members!)

No Return - Self Mutilation (Death/Thrash from the French old timers)

Obliterate - The Feelings (Shredding grindcore in the old school vein of Terrorizer and early Napalm Death!)

Nuclear Tribunal - Attack of the Salami-Smokers from Venus (Fun Death/Thrash/Grind from this German band on Poserslaughter Records!)

Prejudice - Reality (Ballsy Death Metal from Belgium)

Shadowbreed - Only Shadows Remain (Swedish Death Metal in the vein of Grave and Unleashed!)

Smashed Face Human: Earth Parasite (Debut album from the Czech death/grinders)

All CDs are originals and in very good condition

I'll be shipping them overseas without their cases by registered airmail.

I'm pretty open-minded (within extreme metal) so don't hesitate to offer me your shit.

Email me at diabolicalconquest@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: