P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NEW ROTTREVORE AND CARCASS bootleg LPs for sale
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jesus Iglesias

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: rottrevore Reply with quote

http://www.voicesfromthedarkside.de/interviews/rottrevore.htm
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mucupurulent cuntkiller wrote:
Chit019 wrote:
Haha xtreem doesnt want anyone touching their money so they decided to do this all of a sudden, all those shit talking about the bootleg made it seem like they are describing their shitty demilich reissue.

thatīs the point man! Xtreem nowadays hasnīt got anything to offer except these reissued classics.. so they will tell everybody than the bootleg is a piece of shit.. On the other hand i canīt understand why mark and rotten agreed to have a deal with the precedent of Mastercult Recs (aka Repulse/Xtreem)
Xtreem is also re-issuing Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes on Vinyl. Kinda sucks because we wanted to do that one and we would have invested heavily to make it look awesome. Oh well, hopefully he has read posts about the poor quality of the Demilich packaging and will re-issue the Rottrevore and Demigod properly
minge-eater

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
Chit019 wrote:
Haha xtreem doesnt want anyone touching their money so they decided to do this all of a sudden, all those shit talking about the bootleg made it seem like they are describing their shitty demilich reissue.

thatīs the point man! Xtreem nowadays hasnīt got anything to offer except these reissued classics.. so they will tell everybody than the bootleg is a piece of shit.. On the other hand i canīt understand why mark and rotten agreed to have a deal with the precedent of Mastercult Recs (aka Repulse/Xtreem)
Xtreem is also re-issuing Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes on Vinyl. Kinda sucks because we wanted to do that one and we would have invested heavily to make it look awesome. Oh well, hopefully he has read posts about the poor quality of the Demilich packaging and will re-issue the Rottrevore and Demigod properly

he will most likely fuck up demigod, wish you was doing this beauty

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
Chit019 wrote:

Well, at least we got to Purtenance before he did Wink. He is however re-issuing the Purtenance CD remastered with the demo and EP tracks
minge-eater

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
Chit019 wrote:

Well, at least we got to Purtenance before he did Wink. He is however re-issuing the Purtenance CD remastered with the demo and EP tracks

he can keep that crap , ill get your version

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
Chit019 wrote:

Thanks, you won't be disappointed =)
Detest Records

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
Chit019 wrote:

I'm sure we won't ...

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Email from xtreem:

"Of course it doesn't come with any kind of insert with lyrics or anything. The official release will come with perfect quality, insert with lyrics and various band photos [...]"

I like how they're shit-talking the bootleg for not including an insert, yet their own reissue of the Demilich LP didn't include an insert.
NAGAWIKA

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got mine. thanks Jesus!
sztorm75

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detest Records wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
Chit019 wrote:

I'm sure we won't ...

Instead of DEMIGOD you can release BELIAL "Wisdom of darkness" or SENTENCED "Shadows of The Past" LP properly on vinyl.
quillotine

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonchild666 wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
Email from xtreem:

"Of course it doesn't come with any kind of insert with lyrics or anything. The official release will come with perfect quality, insert with lyrics and various band photos [...]"

I like how they're shit-talking the bootleg for not including an insert, yet their own reissue of the Demilich LP didn't include an insert.

Indeed, what a fucking joke...
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
Detest Records wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
minge-eater wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
Chit019 wrote:

I'm sure we won't ...

Instead of DEMIGOD you can release BELIAL "Wisdom of darkness" or SENTENCED "Shadows of The Past" LP properly on vinyl.
We wanted to release Belial, but have had no luck in getting contact info for the band so we can license it. Any idea who to contact on that?
sztorm75

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, Belial guitarist and drummer play in current Impaled Nazarene line up so I guess you can get in touch with them this way. Jarno Anttila and Reima Kellokoski are the dudes.
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
well, Belial guitarist and drummer play in current Impaled Nazarene line up so I guess you can get in touch with them this way. Jarno Anttila and Reima Kellokoski are the dudes.
I thought so, I tried twice but no luck, I'll ask Harri from Purtenance if he knows them and see if he can help me out. Thanks
sztorm75

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
sztorm75 wrote:
I thought so, I tried twice but no luck, I'll ask Harri from Purtenance if he knows them and see if he can help me out. Thanks

ok, I will help you. I know them... will ask
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: