P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Blasphemy stories
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Beelzebubba



Joined: 01 Dec 2007
Posts: 286
Location: NC

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmless wrote:
Endless Morbidity wrote:
In regards to Ross Bay, anyone ever read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Remembers


What does a book that's been proven to be false to do with Blasphemy?

There's an old interview in DEATHVOMIT zine where Black Winds specifically mentions that book...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KRSTFR



Joined: 26 Apr 2008
Posts: 457

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmless wrote:
Pestuus wrote:
brown growth wrote:
Imperative Coronation wrote:
A guy recently moved from Vancouver to here and he's told me some crazy stories. I won't post them as I have no idea if they are true or not, and I could be just spreading bullshit rumors. But if they are true...jeez.


Post 'em anyway. Seriously.


Yes, that's why I made the thread! And please tell me and the rest who is intrested in knowing more about the Ross Bay Rituals!
Are you desperate you will settle for rumours just to kvlt up? Please...


What are you talking about? Who is talking about KVLT? I want to know more about the band.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
harmless



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 2123
Location: 101 Reykjavk, Iceland.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pestuus wrote:
harmless wrote:
Pestuus wrote:
brown growth wrote:
Imperative Coronation wrote:
A guy recently moved from Vancouver to here and he's told me some crazy stories. I won't post them as I have no idea if they are true or not, and I could be just spreading bullshit rumors. But if they are true...jeez.


Post 'em anyway. Seriously.


Yes, that's why I made the thread! And please tell me and the rest who is intrested in knowing more about the Ross Bay Rituals!
Are you desperate you will settle for rumours just to kvlt up? Please...


What are you talking about? Who is talking about KVLT? I want to know more about the band.
J en Krissi, kallinn er a tala um orrma sem eru ef til vill ekkert sannir, bara bull. Hva helvtinu lriru um hljmsveitina me v?
_________________
http://andfari.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
KRSTFR



Joined: 26 Apr 2008
Posts: 457

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmless wrote:
Pestuus wrote:
harmless wrote:
Pestuus wrote:
brown growth wrote:
Imperative Coronation wrote:
A guy recently moved from Vancouver to here and he's told me some crazy stories. I won't post them as I have no idea if they are true or not, and I could be just spreading bullshit rumors. But if they are true...jeez.


Post 'em anyway. Seriously.


Yes, that's why I made the thread! And please tell me and the rest who is intrested in knowing more about the Ross Bay Rituals!
Are you desperate you will settle for rumours just to kvlt up? Please...


What are you talking about? Who is talking about KVLT? I want to know more about the band.
J en Krissi, kallinn er a tala um orrma sem eru ef til vill ekkert sannir, bara bull. Hva helvtinu lriru um hljmsveitina me v?

g er a lesa vitl nna, en ef einhver pstar orrmi getur einhver anna sagt a a s ekki satt, etc, f sm umru. Hefur ekkert a gera me kvlt, eins og veist.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
harmless



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 2123
Location: 101 Reykjavk, Iceland.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pestuus wrote:
harmless wrote:
Pestuus wrote:
harmless wrote:
Pestuus wrote:
brown growth wrote:
Imperative Coronation wrote:
A guy recently moved from Vancouver to here and he's told me some crazy stories. I won't post them as I have no idea if they are true or not, and I could be just spreading bullshit rumors. But if they are true...jeez.


Post 'em anyway. Seriously.


Yes, that's why I made the thread! And please tell me and the rest who is intrested in knowing more about the Ross Bay Rituals!
Are you desperate you will settle for rumours just to kvlt up? Please...


What are you talking about? Who is talking about KVLT? I want to know more about the band.
J en Krissi, kallinn er a tala um orrma sem eru ef til vill ekkert sannir, bara bull. Hva helvtinu lriru um hljmsveitina me v?

g er a lesa vitl nna, en ef einhver pstar orrmi getur einhver anna sagt a a s ekki satt, etc, f sm umru. Hefur ekkert a gera me kvlt, eins og veist.
j j, a er einmitt mli.
_________________
http://andfari.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.O.D Razz
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
passetiermes



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 2306
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harmless wrote:
Pestuus wrote:
harmless wrote:
Pestuus wrote:
harmless wrote:
Pestuus wrote:
brown growth wrote:
Imperative Coronation wrote:
A guy recently moved from Vancouver to here and he's told me some crazy stories. I won't post them as I have no idea if they are true or not, and I could be just spreading bullshit rumors. But if they are true...jeez.


Post 'em anyway. Seriously.


Yes, that's why I made the thread! And please tell me and the rest who is intrested in knowing more about the Ross Bay Rituals!
Are you desperate you will settle for rumours just to kvlt up? Please...


What are you talking about? Who is talking about KVLT? I want to know more about the band.
J en Krissi, kallinn er a tala um orrma sem eru ef til vill ekkert sannir, bara bull. Hva helvtinu lriru um hljmsveitina me v?

g er a lesa vitl nna, en ef einhver pstar orrmi getur einhver anna sagt a a s ekki satt, etc, f sm umru. Hefur ekkert a gera me kvlt, eins og veist.
j j, a er einmitt mli.


Your language is really strange.
I translated your communication with online translator , and below is the "English" translation of your Icelandic conversation:

Já when Crystalline cry is að irrational number perturb orðróma whom are perhaps ekkert real only nonsense. Hvað í helvítinu lærirðu perturb hljómsveitina með því? Ég is að with champion viðtöl núna , when maybe fn póstar orðrómi canst fn ) allo- sagt að það sé avail true etc fá smá umræðu. Hast ekkert að do með kvlt as though þú do. já já það is quite svo a ekki málið.

What the fuck is that? Do not blame the translator!

On a side note, this kind of threads will get that Distinguished to Kill overly excited. Which is the reason why I won't mention anything about the incident when ----------- apparently punched------ to the ground, because ------- had behaved like an ass, and eventually -------- just felt like punching. Laughing
Black Metal yellow press 4ever!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
templedclxvi



Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 721
Location: finland

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

traditional sodomizer posted some other fight stuff regarding black winds in fmp666 few years back. it was basically about black winds TOTALLY destroying some tough guy... but i reckon incidents like this are countless haha.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
harmless



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 2123
Location: 101 Reykjavk, Iceland.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In short, passetiermes, I was saying to Pestuus that posting rumours didn't really do anything to devoulge some info on the band, as their origin isn't known,...

Btw, what does your username mean? I always remember that old band tiermes....

passetiermes wrote:
harmless wrote:
Pestuus wrote:
harmless wrote:
Pestuus wrote:
harmless wrote:
Pestuus wrote:
brown growth wrote:
Imperative Coronation wrote:
A guy recently moved from Vancouver to here and he's told me some crazy stories. I won't post them as I have no idea if they are true or not, and I could be just spreading bullshit rumors. But if they are true...jeez.


Post 'em anyway. Seriously.


Yes, that's why I made the thread! And please tell me and the rest who is intrested in knowing more about the Ross Bay Rituals!
Are you desperate you will settle for rumours just to kvlt up? Please...


What are you talking about? Who is talking about KVLT? I want to know more about the band.
J en Krissi, kallinn er a tala um orrma sem eru ef til vill ekkert sannir, bara bull. Hva helvtinu lriru um hljmsveitina me v?

g er a lesa vitl nna, en ef einhver pstar orrmi getur einhver anna sagt a a s ekki satt, etc, f sm umru. Hefur ekkert a gera me kvlt, eins og veist.
j j, a er einmitt mli.


Your language is really strange.
I translated your communication with online translator , and below is the "English" translation of your Icelandic conversation:

Já when Crystalline cry is að irrational number perturb orðróma whom are perhaps ekkert real only nonsense. Hvað í helvítinu lærirðu perturb hljómsveitina með því? Ég is að with champion viðtöl núna , when maybe fn póstar orðrómi canst fn ) allo- sagt að það sé avail true etc fá smá umræðu. Hast ekkert að do með kvlt as though þú do. já já það is quite svo a ekki málið.

What the fuck is that? Do not blame the translator!

On a side note, this kind of threads will get that Distinguished to Kill overly excited. Which is the reason why I won't mention anything about the incident when ----------- apparently punched------ to the ground, because ------- had behaved like an ass, and eventually -------- just felt like punching. Laughing
Black Metal yellow press 4ever!

_________________
http://andfari.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
passetiermes



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 2306
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that language thing was a joke.
Passe Tiermes is the last song on From the Shadows by Unholy.
Passe in this context means basically holy/divine/etc. and Tiermes was the "Lappish equivalent" of Torus, Thor, etc.
Yeah, Tiermes was Unholy's Jarkko's band after he left Unholy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
harmless



Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 2123
Location: 101 Reykjavk, Iceland.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... Jokes were outlawed here when The Great Depression arrived. Now we can only humour eachother, but not excessively.

I have purple CD of Tiermes. My goal is to kvlt.

passetiermes wrote:
Oh, that language thing was a joke.
Passe Tiermes is the last song on From the Shadows by Unholy.
Passe in this context means basically holy/divine/etc. and Tiermes was the "Lappish equivalent" of Torus, Thor, etc.
Yeah, Tiermes was Unholy's Jarkko's band after he left Unholy.

_________________
http://andfari.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Sarcueil



Joined: 28 Sep 2007
Posts: 607
Location: KADIKY, turkey

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

templedclxvi wrote:
traditional sodomizer posted some other fight stuff regarding black winds in fmp666 few years back. it was basically about black winds TOTALLY destroying some tough guy... but i reckon incidents like this are countless haha.


i remember reading about that caller of the storms once punched a guy THROUGH the window of a liquor store in which the guy was trying to hide. as far as i remember this happened due to some racial slur. i don't know if this is true, and if so, i wonder who that guy was. being punched while getting a window smashed on your face, oh man that's gotta hurt.
_________________
born of thorns, force of old, rising from the abyss
rising up, to conquer all, destroying all you believe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2673

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarcueil wrote:
templedclxvi wrote:
traditional sodomizer posted some other fight stuff regarding black winds in fmp666 few years back. it was basically about black winds TOTALLY destroying some tough guy... but i reckon incidents like this are countless haha.


i remember reading about that caller of the storms once punched a guy THROUGH the window of a liquor store in which the guy was trying to hide. as far as i remember this happened due to some racial slur. i don't know if this is true, and if so, i wonder who that guy was. being punched while getting a window smashed on your face, oh man that's gotta hurt.

Ouch. Caller looked pretty huge in the muscle department too. Laughing
_________________
Rare shirts of DEATHKEY, AMORPHIS, DEMONCY, SSP, etc.:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Incinerator



Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see Marco and Caller duke it out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Sarcueil



Joined: 28 Sep 2007
Posts: 607
Location: KADIKY, turkey

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian5118 wrote:
Sarcueil wrote:
templedclxvi wrote:
traditional sodomizer posted some other fight stuff regarding black winds in fmp666 few years back. it was basically about black winds TOTALLY destroying some tough guy... but i reckon incidents like this are countless haha.


i remember reading about that caller of the storms once punched a guy THROUGH the window of a liquor store in which the guy was trying to hide. as far as i remember this happened due to some racial slur. i don't know if this is true, and if so, i wonder who that guy was. being punched while getting a window smashed on your face, oh man that's gotta hurt.

Ouch. Caller looked pretty huge in the muscle department too. Laughing


judging from some pictures i saw somewhere on myspace, traditional sodomizer has arms two times bigger then my legs heheh.
_________________
born of thorns, force of old, rising from the abyss
rising up, to conquer all, destroying all you believe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group