P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

JUDAS PRIEST: THE REAL METAL GODS!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw them live in March and even through I truly love most of their efforts, they should stop ...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dread Records



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 275
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThornCross wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
ThornCross wrote:
Great band ! but NOT the metal gods !!!


so who are the metal gods?

Black Sabbath.


Agreed
_________________
www.dreadrecords.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lutfor



Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 2046

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detest Records wrote:
Saw them live in March and even through I truly love most of their efforts, they should stop ...


Halford's voice was taken hostage by a frog.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Norseman



Joined: 17 Mar 2009
Posts: 152
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love Priest! Although Sabbath will always be number 1, Priest are my 2nd favorite band.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lutfor wrote:
Detest Records wrote:
Saw them live in March and even through I truly love most of their efforts, they should stop ...


Halford's voice was taken hostage by a frog.


???
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
derelict



Joined: 06 Dec 2007
Posts: 609

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detest Records wrote:
Lutfor wrote:
Detest Records wrote:
Saw them live in March and even through I truly love most of their efforts, they should stop ...


Halford's voice was taken hostage by a frog.


???


"frog in the throat" is an English expression for the voice sounding bad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lutfor



Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 2046

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be a little less stupid tonite ... as one says in French!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3703
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dread Records wrote:
ThornCross wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
ThornCross wrote:
Great band ! but NOT the metal gods !!!


so who are the metal gods?

Black Sabbath.


Agreed


I was thinking BS plays hard rock, not heavy metal....
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Doomchild



Joined: 15 Oct 2008
Posts: 779

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Dread Records wrote:
ThornCross wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
ThornCross wrote:
Great band ! but NOT the metal gods !!!


so who are the metal gods?

Black Sabbath.


Agreed


I was thinking BS plays hard rock, not heavy metal....



exactly!

SABBATH IS DOOM ROCK!

heavy acid rock. "Sabotage" could be considered "heavy metal"?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slayera



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 531
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm listening to Sad Wings Of Destiny at the moment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
svoegtlin



Joined: 08 Apr 2009
Posts: 189
Location: dixie

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm goin'. I'll be the old guy in the vest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ThornCross



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2073

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doomchild wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
Dread Records wrote:
ThornCross wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
ThornCross wrote:
Great band ! but NOT the metal gods !!!


so who are the metal gods?

Black Sabbath.


Agreed


I was thinking BS plays hard rock, not heavy metal....



exactly!

SABBATH IS DOOM ROCK!

heavy acid rock. "Sabotage" could be considered "heavy metal"?

For me Black Sabath were the first to play Heavy Metal.
During the same time, Deep Purple were the precursors of Hard Rock.

Of course, everyone have his own idea about that.
_________________
www.chrismoyen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reed



Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Posts: 1717
Location: Denver, Colorado

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think tickets for the RED ROCKS show went on sale already. I really want to get front row tickets, but I'm sure they'll be over a $100.

Anyone else notice that they're playing with WHITESNAKE Laughing ?

I'm not sure if that's just a Colorado date thing or not.
_________________
TRADELIST:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4933
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ThornCross



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2073

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reed wrote:
I think tickets for the RED ROCKS show went on sale already. I really want to get front row tickets, but I'm sure they'll be over a $100.

Anyone else notice that they're playing with WHITESNAKE Laughing ?

I'm not sure if that's just a Colorado date thing or not.

Recently, I decided to re-listen to Whitesnake ...maybe 25 years after
my last listen... it was mmh ...funny Laughing
Then I also listened to another old band: Blackfoot,
and it was much better !!!
_________________
www.chrismoyen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group