P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Zyklon-B productions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
War Moon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clavicula_Nox wrote:
War Moon wrote:
I'm taking my chances for the second time with them in order to get the Leviathan/Acherontas split LP since it is only available through them of course...last time I ordered the Necromantia/Acherontas split LP they delivered actually and threw in extras despite their prices....

If all else fails there is always good 'ol paypal protection...

Wow i wasn't even aware of this release. I thought Leviathan was dead after Massive Conspiracy... Anyways, so you already contacted the label to see if there were gonna be any other distributors?

Yeah, I believe this is a long overdue release recorded around when Massive Conspiracy was recorded but I'm only speculating, I know this split has been due for a while because I've been waiting for it...

I actually attempted to contact them a couple of times, between this order and my last, and I've received a reply maybe once or twice. Otherwise they usually do not reply to emails it seems...

I've never seen Zyklon-B releases in any US distro ever hardly, maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I've had to order from them twice now....never saw the Necromantia/Acherontas split anywhere else I'm pretty certain.

Then again I see their Drowning the Light releases every where....yet hardly anything else.
Wolfram

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered from them a few times and always got my stuff..
Only TERRIBLY expensive and terrible communication. Also last time I ordered that Arckanum boxset it was packed poorly so I had a fairly bad damaged corner of my FUCKING 120euro Box Sad
Also, sometimes I wonder if this guy actually WANTS to sell his stuff as I must ask him 10 times and NEARLY BEG to make an order..
Guess it works better now he has this webstore really..
ABC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered there two weeks ago and got my stuff last week. It was only one LP (Dodheimsgard PicLP). But all went fine.
willtopower

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want one of the A5 digibooks but it's 25 euro's. that's surely not normal. is there something special about these releases?
War Moon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen the A5 digibooks, but I will say all of their layouts, particularly the Necromantia/Acherontas split looks absolutely fucking incredible. The same could be said for the Acherontas LP which has a perfect layout that looks mesmerizing in parts. Definitely not cheap shit. Their posters and the materials for the lp jackets are are thick and high quality print as well.
decimator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered the first behexen lp of them recently, worked out fine, same old crappy euro distro postage (flimsy slim cardboard box), no complaints though, even labels like Hammer of Hate package poorly! With the exception of Agonia, which understands that the best way to protect a vinyl record is to not send it at all..

Trade/Sale References: IXTAB, Unholy Horde, Kakarot SS5, DSS, Lohmarizer, CultofVomit
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Moon wrote:
I'm taking my chances for the second time with them in order to get the Leviathan/Acherontas split LP since it is only available through them of course...last time I ordered the Necromantia/Acherontas split LP they delivered actually and threw in extras despite their prices....

If all else fails there is always good 'ol paypal protection...

I have a copy for trade (single LP version, purple vinyl), pm if interested
soulseller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know if these releases approved by the bands?
adrian5118

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soulseller wrote:

I was going to ask the same thing because I thought they released a lot of bootlegs?
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian5118 wrote:
soulseller wrote:

I was going to ask the same thing because I thought they released a lot of bootlegs?

unfortunately or not, they are with an exception of the Arckanum box which was legit but due to some issues they had with the colors, Arckanum declared that box as bootleg. As far as I know all their current releases are legit. However even though in normal versions prices are ok, in special versions prices are from absurd to paranoid. Yeah, it seems that the guy isn't that interested to sell as in many cases there will be a huge amount of time before even replying Confused Many of ZB/DS releases can be found at some distros (HHR included). Not the best label to work with and some people are trully complaining that they never received their stuff

decimator wrote:
even labels like Hammer of Hate package poorly! With the exception of Agonia, which understands that the best way to protect a vinyl record is to not send it at all..

yeah, I had the same problem with Hammer of Hate, not the best packaging around. As for Agonia, I was lucky despite their bad name because I only ordered twice (somewhat big orders) and they arrived both with descent packaging (not the best but very much ok).
decimator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Sadovahr"][quote="adrian5118"]
soulseller wrote:
As for Agonia, I was lucky despite their bad name because I only ordered twice (somewhat big orders) and they arrived both with descent packaging (not the best but very much ok).

Wish i could say the same for my 2nd order which never turned up! Evil or Very Mad

Trade/Sale References: IXTAB, Unholy Horde, Kakarot SS5, DSS, Lohmarizer, CultofVomit
Antimosh003

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the same Zyklon-B putting out the new Leviathan split? Was going to order from them but may wait till something else gets a copy of it.
decimator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antimosh003 wrote:
Is this the same Zyklon-B putting out the new Leviathan split? Was going to order from them but may wait till something else gets a copy of it.

yes it is

Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

decimator wrote:
Antimosh003 wrote:

yes it is

I believe he also sells over ebay. The feedback is excellent there. The Leviathan split was available there from a Greek seller.
Mz412

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
decimator wrote:
Antimosh003 wrote:

yes it is

I believe he also sells over ebay. The feedback is excellent there. The Leviathan split was available there from a Greek seller.

he sells for sure at egay Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: