P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA: VASAELETH out now......
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA: VASAELETH out now...... Reply with quote

SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA unleashed today:

VASAELETH "demo MMIX" limited to 200 hand numbered/assembled copies. Pro cassettes with shell print and 1" button. Comes in oversized packaging inside of re-sealable bag.

As already stated, pure Death Metal of highest caliber. Worshippers of Pillard era INCANTATION will not find a more suitable band.

MP3 sample: http://www.myspace.com/vasaeleth

The band is working on the full length now. Shirts coming soon.....

$10 including shipping AND handling AND paypal fee in the US and Canada.
$12 everywhere else.

1 COPY PER PERSON.
NO TRADES.
Wholesale available for some copies. Email for pricing.

Send all inquiries to: satanicskinhead666 @ yahoo . com

other SSP news:

GOATPENIS "Joint Direct Attack Munitions" pro cassette limited to 100 copies to be sent to press next week. This is what was supposed to be the 7" that was to be out in 08. This will now have the new track "The Pugnacious Force That Devours Reason", the 3 re-recordings from each demo that were on the "Pulverize The Human Race" cdr that came in the Radiation cd/dvd set a couple years ago, and the track "Celebrating the Revenge Of All The Times" that was released on SSP in 100 cdr copies back in 05. These were all just professionally mastered for the best sound. Should be back the first week of May. New full length coming soon........

DER STURMER dvd. Master raw dvd is here. Menus etc should be created soon and then sent off to press in June. Will be a split release with Furor Finnum in Finland. 500 pro dvd's with booklet. Will be the most devastating SSP release to date.

NYOGTHAEBLISZ "Progenitors Of Mankind's Annihilation" 12" pic disc limited to 500 copies. Will have the original full length/demo, both tracks from the SSP comp, all 4 tracks from the "Apocryphal..." 7" and a re-recording of an old track done in 2009. Original artwork. To be released by the end of the summer. No die hards. No extras. All 500 the same. Paper covers like the original. Stamp collector faggots FUCK OFF.

IRREVERENT demo collection. Impurath and I have just confirmed this release. No other news except for that it will happen. Pro cassette. Will have the original Inverted Crucifixion 1991 and Crush The Messiah 1992 demos. More info when it happens.

All previous SSP releases sold out except for STURMFUHRER "Niemals Vergessen" cd. Limited to 500 copies. There are roughly 60 - 70 copies available. If anyone want to buy or trade for copies, ask.

Site will be updated soon.
Mikael

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA: VASAELETH out now...... Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:

DER STURMER dvd. Master raw dvd is here. Menus etc should be created soon and then sent off to press in June. Will be a split release with Furor Finnum in Finland. 500 pro dvd's with booklet. Will be the most devastating SSP release to date.

Great news!
Ophidian Messiah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vasaeleth song sample on GaySpace is great!

AntiChrist wrote:
NYOGTHAEBLISZ "Progenitors Of Mankind's Annihilation" 12" pic disc limited to 500 copies. Will have the original full length/demo, both tracks from the SSP comp, all 4 tracks from the "Apocryphal..." 7" and a re-recording of an old track done in 2009. Original artwork. To be released by the end of the summer. No die hards. No extras. All 500 the same. Paper covers like the original. Stamp collector faggots FUCK OFF.

Excellent news!
Reed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

email sent.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does the myspace track actually worked for somebody? it doesn't for me Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works fine for me! Fucking killer stuff as well! Very expensive prices for a cassette though!
BOOK BURNING

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent news about the coming releases, especially the DER STURMER DVD.
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

throneofmight wrote:
does the myspace track actually worked for somebody? it doesn't for me Confused

I'm not sure what's going on with my computer/internet connection/whatever, but I can no longer play those Myspace players. It's something with the player itself, or my computer, I just don't know....

Go brush your doll's hair.
Mikael

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
Very expensive prices for a cassette though!

This is not directed to you, but I don't think making cassette is any cheaper than making a cd (?), so that way those should cost the same, people are just used for cheaper cassettes. But these are the same things, that when label wants 10 7"s for 5 cd's in trade, although making those 7"s has costed way more.
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great track on fagspace (Spacefago - it is a good name for a band?), nice color of cassete, but I dont like stuff that dont fit on my shelf.
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
CR99

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not bad sample.

Good that this Nyosomething demo will be reissued. I missed the black vinyl 12".
Id preferred the planned one sided 7" for Goatpenis but ill get the tape regardless of that
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:
Very expensive prices for a cassette though!

This is not directed to you, but I don't think making cassette is any cheaper than making a cd (?), so that way those should cost the same, people are just used for cheaper cassettes. But these are the same things, that when label wants 10 7"s for 5 cd's in trade, although making those 7"s has costed way more.

Our demo is coming out on cassette, it's actually more expensive than a CD-r, and more long winded to copy them, but to me it is "the demo format". Costs aside, I will certainly not be charging that much for ours. I know what you mean about trades, I guess the costs behind the release has to be taken into consideration as well though, as obviously it will cost more to record a full length album than a couple of songs for a 7".
Bjorn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUKKING GREAT!!!!!!!!
Nosliw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Vasaeleth song sounds fucking fantastic! Email sent.

T/S List: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4783
War Moon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have always wanted to check out NYOGTHAEBLISZ, guess I'm going to be taking a chance towards the end of this summer...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: