P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ABSU Barathrum V.I.T.R.I.O.L. standard edition Official LP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Equitant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:44 pm    Post subject: ABSU Barathrum V.I.T.R.I.O.L. standard edition Official LP Reply with quote

I have limited copies for sale! // ABSU (USA): Barathrum V.I.T.R.I.O.L. STANDARD EDITION Official LP (CRYPT13) all prices (post paid): $20 USA, $25 CAN/MEX, $30 WORLD. Please specify color of vinyl (Black, White or Clear). Orders via paypal from Equitant at: ifernain_1@hotmail.com

The Crypt is honored to reissue ABSU's debut masterpiece "Barathrum: V.I.T.R.I.O.L." on vinyl! No trades...

The LP comes housed in a 350 gram, semi-gloss jacket featuring the original Gothic Records cover illustration by Tim Phillips. To retain the classic feel of the original 1993 release, the LP jacket is designed in the spirit of the original CD layout with attention to detail - even down to the original typeface! Also included in this set is a 12" x 12" lyric insert. 333 copies will be on classic black wax, 333 on white wax and and 333 on crystal clear wax! Expect the same level of quality we have always presented: this time substantially less expensive and without all the bells and whistles!

More ABSU & related items for sale @ my facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Equitant/media_set?set=a.10205133349323010.1073741831.1522785904&type=1&pnref=story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: