P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Beyond The Void & Worship news
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Beyond The Void & Worship news Reply with quote

Just got this in an e-mail so I though that might be of interest:

">>>1. Beyond The Void live in München
We have been silent for too long. After 2 great tours with L'Ame Immortelle (thanks to everyone involved, team and fans!) we have another gig coming up. April 24th, Spectaculum Mundi, Munich, with Lacrimas Profundere, Beyond The Void & A Life Divided! Tickets for this dream trio are available for 7 Euro (shipping free) instead of 10 Euro at the gig, I hope this is an offer you can't refuse! Click here

>>>2. Worship Last Vinyl Before Doomsday Re-Release
It is a tough decision whether a limited release should ever be reprinted. In the end I gave my OK for re-release of the LP, 10 years after the original recording, because after all these years it is still very much sought after. It will be released by Doom-Mantra / Noiseville in USA (approx. May), and can also be ordered soon at the shop, signed too if you like. I will let you know when."

Adoomado

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Beyond The Void & Worship news Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
Worship Last Vinyl Before Doomsday Re-Release

Awesome!

More info about this release:

The next release will be the 10th Anniversary reissue on LP of Worship's "The Last LP Before Doomsday." This is a legnedary album and has been out of print for most of the last 10 years. It is regarded by many as one of the greatest doom metal albums ever, and we are proud to be bringing it back in print. We are doing an edition of 666 copies, the album will come with a special inner sleeve that features some of the writings of Max, the original lead singer. There will be a die hard edition on colored wax too. It is being put together as you read this...

www.myspace.com/doommantrarecords
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, that will be an amazing re-release, thankfully I've got the first press Twisted Evil
Albin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a fucking fucking fucking bastard . this guy is the biggest shitbag i've ever seen . I think he likes money even more than morgan of marduk . That wouldn't have been the same thing if max was alive .
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albin wrote:
What a fucking fucking fucking bastard . this guy is the biggest shitbag i've ever seen . I think he likes money even more than morgan of marduk . That wouldn't have been the same thing if max was alive .

Shocked Shocked
Humus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm well he is kinda shady. Many years ago he sold me a copy of the 'last cd before doomsday' and all I got was a frontcover and the CD. I thought this was the way it was released till a few years later i got the same cd with backcover. When I mailed him about this he never replied.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albin wrote:

But why in this case? Because he authorized a re-release of a record that has been gone forever and is impossible to find at a reasonable price?
3. Memes
4. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
Hmm well he is kinda shady. Many years ago he sold me a copy of the 'last cd before doomsday' and all I got was a frontcover and the CD. I thought this was the way it was released till a few years later i got the same cd with backcover. When I mailed him about this he never replied.

so much lame is that guy???? Mad sucks!!!! He sells Worship stuff at ebay from time to time Confused however it's really a good move to release the CD so people can get it with a normal price..... That LP is an amazing release by the way
Albin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From time to time ??????????? Wake up ! i've seen him selling the split Ep with AG and MC on ebay ... He said it on the worship forum ... The price were excessively high ... he only cash on the death of Maximillien and will always do it . For me that's really difficult to accept he is a very good musician ( dooooom is obviously a great album ) .

ixtab . I understand you and the tons of Worship "fans" , and can't say you're wrong . that's just a matter of personal opinion about the guy .

But believe me : The way worship act today ( Daniel's version ) is FUCKING FAR of the original idea . Max would have probably beat him if he was alive . WHICH IS NOT THE CASE ANYMORE I KNOW THANKS .

All he can do is cash on cash on cash on .. to put old pics of max , old text of max .... to grab $$$$$$$$$$$$ ..... again and again and again .....

Ixtab , really , the most TRUE and ORIGINAL and HONNEST Last TAPE before doomsday you can have is a good old tape with a xeroxed cover , coming from the tape trade circuit . 3 tapes versions are ok , the first LP version was ok . All those 4 releases were ok . max would have love the LP on Painiac . A cd ? Noooooooooooooooooo No way ! A second LP ? he would been disgusting . If I ever hold this release betrween my hands , it will smell ...... pfffff vaross/$ .... it would be a shame and a disrespect toward what WAS Worship .
Opolus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albin wrote:
From time to time ??????????? Wake up ! i've seen him selling the split Ep with AG and MC on ebay ... He said it on the worship forum ... The price were excessively high ... he only cash on the death of Maximillien and will always do it . For me that's really difficult to accept he is a very good musician ( dooooom is obviously a great album ) .

ixtab . I understand you and the tons of Worship "fans" , and can't say you're wrong . that's just a matter of personal opinion about the guy .

But believe me : The way worship act today ( Daniel's version ) is FUCKING FAR of the original idea . Max would have probably beat him if he was alive . WHICH IS NOT THE CASE ANYMORE I KNOW THANKS .

All he can do is cash on cash on cash on .. to put old pics of max , old text of max .... to grab $$$$$$$$$$$$ ..... again and again and again .....

Ixtab , really , the most TRUE and ORIGINAL and HONNEST Last TAPE before doomsday you can have is a good old tape with a xeroxed cover , coming from the tape trade circuit . 3 tapes versions are ok , the first LP version was ok . All those 4 releases were ok . max would have love the LP on Painiac . A cd ? Noooooooooooooooooo No way ! A second LP ? he would been disgusting . If I ever hold this release betrween my hands , it will smell ...... pfffff vaross/$ .... it would be a shame and a disrespect toward what WAS Worship .

100 % correct! Not even talking about the idea of WORSHIP playing live...[which I had the misfortune to watch a couple of years ago] Rolling Eyes
Albin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Opolus . Though Maximillien wanted to play live .. but that wouldn't have looked so funny and beautiful ... it would have been bloody and dirt . Certainly not the way they did now .
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whine, whine, whine.

Does anyone in the US stock the "Dooom" CD?
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't know if that Worship debut is worth the fuzz for me
Mz412

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the debut cd is worth ~15€

as Lp i would buy it also...
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think someone wanted to dub me that tape? Who was this again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: