P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

[?] VOMITOR - NEUTRON HAMMER
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Vincebus Eruptum



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 484

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: [?] VOMITOR - NEUTRON HAMMER Reply with quote

Bought this EP some time ago...
Does it have an insert?
Does your copy has a kind of "pixled" or at least not so good resolution frontcover?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2874

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No insert, pixelated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Invictus Productions



Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 673
Location: Dublin, IRELAND

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: [?] VOMITOR - NEUTRON HAMMER Reply with quote

Vincebus Eruptum wrote:
Bought this EP some time ago...
Does it have an insert?
Does your copy has a kind of "pixled" or at least not so good resolution frontcover?

Has no insert. I was supposed to initially but I never got the insert for it. The reason the cover is the way it looks is because I had to use (as was provided by the band) low res images.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vincebus Eruptum



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 484

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok! Thanks!

I was wondering, because someone is selling it with an insert.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Vomitor-Neutron-Hammer-7-EP-SOL_W0QQitemZ260389646037QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item260389646037&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177#ebayphotohosting

if link does not work, just type in "vomitor" on egay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slaughter



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 375

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this release hard to get? I really want it. I just month ago bought Bleeding the Priest and now it's one of my favorite albums of 00's! Can Neutron Hammer be that good!? Btw, it would be cool to hear their Metallica-cover!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Invictus Productions



Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 673
Location: Dublin, IRELAND

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slaughter wrote:
Is this release hard to get? I really want it. I just month ago bought Bleeding the Priest and now it's one of my favorite albums of 00's! Can Neutron Hammer be that good!? Btw, it would be cool to hear their Metallica-cover!

It shows up on Ebay a bit, I think. I've seen it from time to time anyway. I'm also working on re-releasing 'Bleeding The Priest' on CD with them. It's a slow process however!

I think there's youtube footage of them violating that Metallica track.

The insert would have come directly from the band. I got the insert WAY after I put the 7" out.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: [?] VOMITOR - NEUTRON HAMMER Reply with quote

Invictus Productions wrote:
Vincebus Eruptum wrote:
Bought this EP some time ago...
Does it have an insert?
Does your copy has a kind of "pixled" or at least not so good resolution frontcover?

Has no insert. I was supposed to initially but I never got the insert for it. The reason the cover is the way it looks is because I had to use (as was provided by the band) low res images.


Grrrrrr I hate bands not respecting my images quality requirements!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Invictus Productions



Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 673
Location: Dublin, IRELAND

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: [?] VOMITOR - NEUTRON HAMMER Reply with quote

Detest Records wrote:
Grrrrrr I hate bands not respecting my images quality requirements!!!

I don't know if you have the 7" or not but the actual outcome adds to the charm of the release given that the sound/style of the band is imperfect, the visual presentation also reflects that imperfection.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: [?] VOMITOR - NEUTRON HAMMER Reply with quote

Invictus Productions wrote:
Detest Records wrote:
Grrrrrr I hate bands not respecting my images quality requirements!!!

I don't know if you have the 7" or not but the actual outcome adds to the charm of the release given that the sound/style of the band is imperfect, the visual presentation also reflects that imperfection.


I don't have this 7" but I speak about my personal experience ... I'm fed up with repeating over and over resolution bla bla bla bla ...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2874

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About this insert, about 6/7 years ago I received a letter from Silecharde records (or something like that, the guy who released the first BW album on tape with an extra patch) written on the back of that insert. Maybe he made these to go with his distro copies or something?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2275

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You only notice it is a bit pixelated when you look close. If you look from a normal viewpoint it looks OK. On this release it doesn´t bother me, there are others where it fucks up everything (NASTROND Toteslaut LP for ex.).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16293
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you scan and post the insert for us?
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
quillotine



Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Posts: 997

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great ep I'm not fully satisfied with the way it looks...too much pixelated for my taste.

My copy has an insert like the one which is on ebay at the moment, though I had to xeroxed it.

About Vomitor, they will enter in the studio at the end of this month to record the new album!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Damnations Pride



Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 127
Location: A vacant coffin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vincebus Eruptum wrote:
ok! Thanks!

I was wondering, because someone is selling it with an insert.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Vomitor-Neutron-Hammer-7-EP-SOL_W0QQitemZ260389646037QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item260389646037&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177#ebayphotohosting

if link does not work, just type in "vomitor" on egay.


wtf?! Thats the same copy i have! Insert + patch. Got it when released. Don't doubt of its guarantee!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IIIRD GATEKEEPER



Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 2388
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew I still had the scan on my hard drive (only the lyric side);


_________________
ok but who are you damn i have lot of orders

Aeonblade wrote:
Hyper distorted go nowhere songs with feedback sections. It's like everything wrong with doom.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group