P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

That Mutiilation news you all knew would happen...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
Ok, the info so far on the release is that the vinyl will be limited to 666 copies the CD is undisclosed at the moment.
The layout is currently being worked on and it hopes to have some unseen photos from that era and some of the lyrics that still remain.
The CD will come out before the LP.
It will be a usual price for both.
As for Reaper's Grave's comment about me charging 40 euros i have no idea where he got that info from.
I still have a few copies of that LP it is 15euros, it was 17euros (of course without postage), so where he got 40 euros from i am not sure.
Either he is one of my usual trolls or has been mis-fed information, I know a label at one point was lying about prices on forums to try and get people to boycott buying retail just so i'd be forced to wholesale to him, of course when wholesale did come (which it always was) he was excluded and is now forever banned.
And please try to ignore morbid69, he is my personal stalker on all forums, so whatever point he makes is nil and void as it is only an attempted dig or bait towards me, he is one of those young internet addicted pseudo intellectual wannabe smartarses who knows nothing about everything and band wagon jumps everytime the wind changes.
I shall keep you all updated on progress, I hope to have this out in the next few months.

I found the email. Your price indicated 31 euro for a single vinyl. The confusion on my part is that converting that to USD is a little over $41. I apologize if it seemed like an attack, or that I was mis-fed information or trying to boycott your sales. That's not the case.

However it still seems that if it's 15 euro (originally 17) for the record itself, how is it 14-16 euro extra on shipping? I've bought many vinyl all over the world, single disc for $25 usd shipping included with sturdy boxes and well packed discs. If there's nothing that can be done then I guess I will miss out, and keep me informed on the retail for the re-release as I would be interested in buying it depending on how much is wanted.

However it still seems strange that you've had this problem with others. A simple suggestion would be that due to your small LP stock to list individual prices on each, and include postage info in the ordering section to stop confusion, by not mentioning price/postage costs, you're a target for trolls, or people who try to boycott in order to get wholesale prices and such claims. It's a small measure to avoid lots of confusion and emails that would otherwise be a waste of time I'm sure.

Don't get me wrong, it is not my intentions to attack you or your label, rather I'm only speaking from the email you sent me as experience. I'm still interested in this release and the upcoming one so feel free to message me a price and we can hopefully do business for the current release.
da666

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok good to know,
Yeah at one point when i first got these pressed Australia was almost 1:1 with U.S Currency and about 0.7 of the euro, obviously as of late it has changed quite alot, so currency conversion changes and so on.
Postage prices also include my time, tape, boxes and so on, so it could either be thrown ontop of the product value or ontop of the postage & handling, either way it ends up being the same. As of late i have been trying to make things alot cheaper (cutting out alot of postage costs and so on)due to the current state of everything as well as allowing people to pay in USD or euro if their from the states (whichever ends up cheaper for them).
I will make the vinyl version of vampires as fair as possable, keeping in mind it will be a DLP.
The CD shall be out first however.
It is a good idea to put prices on the page and has crossed my mind, i shall do in the future.
Morbid69

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:

And please try to ignore morbid69, he is my personal stalker on all forums, so whatever point he makes is nil and void as it is only an attempted dig or bait towards me, he is one of those young internet addicted pseudo intellectual wannabe smartarses who knows nothing about everything and band wagon jumps everytime the wind changes

What the hell? I don't post on any other forums to do with metal....wrong guy buddy.
mental necrosis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's beyond me why people find this good or any LLN release for that matter. Belketre had some good riffs and that's all there is to it really.
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
Ok good to know,
Yeah at one point when i first got these pressed Australia was almost 1:1 with U.S Currency and about 0.7 of the euro, obviously as of late it has changed quite alot, so currency conversion changes and so on.
Postage prices also include my time, tape, boxes and so on, so it could either be thrown ontop of the product value or ontop of the postage & handling, either way it ends up being the same. As of late i have been trying to make things alot cheaper (cutting out alot of postage costs and so on)due to the current state of everything as well as allowing people to pay in USD or euro if their from the states (whichever ends up cheaper for them).
I will make the vinyl version of vampires as fair as possable, keeping in mind it will be a DLP.
The CD shall be out first however.
It is a good idea to put prices on the page and has crossed my mind, i shall do in the future.

Good to hear. I'll keep a look out for the release and send out an email for the DLP version when I hear it's available. Thanks for clearing up the issue, and can't wait for updates on the release. I'll be sure to keep some cash aside for it.
da666

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a problem, the concept of the layout seems to be changing all the time, but it should get there i hope in a week or 2. So the CD version should be out within a month or two if all goes to plan.
Morbid69 wrote:
What the hell? I don't post on any other forums to do with metal....wrong guy buddy.

Also morbid69 I 100% have the right guy so the comment/statement about you still stands and is 100% valid to your character. Get over me kido. End of story.

Last edited by da666 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Nosliw wrote:
Speaking of EAL, someone should fucking re-release Moonblood's Blut Und Krieg and Taste Our German Steel LP's!!!!

Yes

both amazing LP's
Iscariah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
CR99 wrote:
Nosliw wrote:
Speaking of EAL, someone should fucking re-release Moonblood's Blut Und Krieg and Taste Our German Steel LP's!!!!

Yes

both amazing LP's

I only have Blut und Krieg on LP and that is really good. Never heard the other one. Have some splits though which are ok.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: