P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

That Mutiilation news you all knew would happen...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: That Mutiilation news you all knew would happen... Reply with quote

Well kiss my grits...
(from dark adversary)

News

26/03/09 - Distro updated with new titles in CDs, Tapes and Vinyls. I just returned from Finland so i shall be getting back to everyone ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
Also some Big news - Mutiilation (fra) has asked Dark Adversary to rerelease one of the all time greatest & most influential albums in black metal "Vampires of Black Imperial Blood", after several bootlegs have been made by degenerates it is time to make another official version of this album to crush these bootleggers and absurd prices. I am beyond honoured to be rereleasing this album, both on CD and Vinyl (the original CD version on vinyl which has never been done before).
More news soon.

I'm not even sure if I will order one, but it's interesting to see this finally happening. I guess Meynach finally got too junksick to keep this one kvlt.
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh thanks this is excellent news!!
The best LLN recording
Tireheb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, great news! Finally chance to get the album for normal retail price.
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, although I wish they'd do "Remains of a Ruined, Dead, Cursed Soul" as well.
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
Cool, although I wish they'd do "Remains of a Ruined, Dead, Cursed Soul" as well.

Agreed but maybe this will happen as well

I used to have the DLP. I hope they dont fuck up the vinyl repress
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet sometime soon a ton of the EAL versions will pop up on ebay...last chance for the $1500 grab!
Humus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few years ago there was talks about a vinyl box containing all albums, that seems to be off the planning now.
Glad it will be rereleased on vinyl. Like the album, but not for that ridiculous price.
KRSTFR

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news, the best LLN release for sure.
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really into downloading, so I've never actually heard this album, so it's nice to hear it's finally getting reissued. The only thing I've heard from him is Black Millennium (Grimly Reborn) which I thought was pretty good for the most part. Never bothered with the newer albums. I'd like to see Remains... get reissued too.
zodd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fukkin' great news, one the best french black metal album, no doubts about that. I get the first cd version, but i'll gladly have the lp version, it would be cool if they do a new inner with old lln pics as in the "ten years" gatefold.

i'm still dreaming about seeing Brenoritvrezorkre, Aakon keetreh, moevot, Vzaubtre and Vlad Tepes on lp or official re-release... fukkin' lln mistery.
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell Fuckin Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
HHJ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
I'm not really into downloading, so I've never actually heard this album, so it's nice to hear it's finally getting reissued. The only thing I've heard from him is Black Millennium (Grimly Reborn) which I thought was pretty good for the most part. Never bothered with the newer albums. I'd like to see Remains... get reissued too.

the old stuff is much more minimalist and raw but with a more powerful spirit
zodd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Black millenium stays a good album, but never overpass the two firsts album. Mütiilation always played black metal, but never did two times the same thing. first demos and the first EP were pretty raw and hateful, the first album combine all the dark emotions of the new black metal, really amazing stuff. But the most incredible is that second album "remains..." which was recorded in 1993. If it was released this year it would have probably been the sickest black metal record ever from the 90's. Even Burzum didn't go that far in hate and sadness, the vocals are really amazing. Sure it's a must-have.
HHJ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zodd wrote:
Yes Black millenium stays a good album, but never overpass the two firsts album. Mütiilation always played black metal, but never did two times the same thing. first demos and the first EP were pretty raw and hateful, the first album combine all the dark emotions of the new black metal, really amazing stuff. But the most incredible is that second album "remains..." which was recorded in 1993. If it was released this year it would have probably been the sickest black metal record ever from the 90's. Even Burzum didn't go that far in hate and sadness, the vocals are really amazing. Sure it's a must-have.

agreed...suffer the gestalt and Through the Funeral Maelstrom of Evil have a truly unholy suicidal atmosphere
zodd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, your words are good. I always wondered where did this fantastic voice come from... the Meyna'ch voice is usually more grimm and dark, but these five first songs are really unique in the Mütiilation discography...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: