P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Need description for these bands
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kakarot SS5



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2394
Location: Kame House

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Need description for these bands Reply with quote

Hi
Im quite interested to hear some of these bands but I would like read some recommendations from you about them, Im in BM but also heavy and death are of my taste, bands like Incriminated, Nailgunner, Wounds, Gravewurm are good for me

But I need more of that, any feedback is appreciated thanx !! Very Happy

Disforterror
Blasphemophagher
Perversor
Death Yell
Terrorama
Villains
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9623
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disforterror - okay Black / Death
Blasphemophagher - decent ugly Black / Death
Perversor - good Black / Death
Death Yell - great Black / Death / Thrash
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 3346
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not one for writing long descriptions, but if you want that, you can go to the main NWN! page and just scroll down (click "previous entries" at the bottom of each page). He's a bit biased, of course, but so are we all.

I will say that my favorite recording from all of these bands is probably the BLASPHEMOPHAGHER full-length.
_________________
THINGS THAT WILL BE DELETED:
1. Ghost and Watain threads
2. Image signatures
3. Unidentified band photos and youtube links
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM



Joined: 16 Dec 2008
Posts: 1129
Location: Aidnalnif

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
I will say that my favorite recording from all of these bands is probably the BLASPHEMOPHAGHER full-length.

I'll second that, along with all Proclamation and Teitanblood releases.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7155

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Disforterror - okay Black / Death
Blasphemophagher - decent ugly Black / Death
Perversor - good Black / Death
Death Yell - great Black / Death / Thrash


reminds me of an article in Isten 100...haha
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sadovahr



Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 1084
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding Blasphemophagher, Disforterror, Perversor and Death Yell words can't describe!! Just LISTEN, especially the latest beast Blasphemophagher unleashed!! Siiiiick Metal Ov Death, aka headbanging till ejaculation Laughing Pure gems for any death/black metal worshiper!!!! A feast of brutality which will burn your head, in fact for me they are already classic for the genre!!! Wink As for the rest two, Terrorama is a very good "technical" death metal band, sometimes maybe too "clean" for my ears (but that's only me so...) and Villains play dirty and distorted beer 'n roll with no much relation to death metal...
_________________
Good sellers/traders & Trade/sell/want list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kakarot SS5



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2394
Location: Kame House

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for this help, I have read the descriptions but I think a place to hear some samples would be good, if some of you knows where I can have samples would appreciate it. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9623
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More keen on the Pseudostratiffied Epithelium album on vinyl from NWN
If you like dirty SAmerican shit go check them out
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sadovahr



Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 1084
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

either myspace I guess or google-search the bands by adding the "blogspot" keyword in the search Wink
_________________
Good sellers/traders & Trade/sell/want list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kosmas



Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Posts: 533
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kakarot SS5 wrote:
Thanx for this help, I have read the descriptions but I think a place to hear some samples would be good, if some of you knows where I can have samples would appreciate it. Very Happy


http://www.myspace.com/blasphemophagher
http://www.myspace.com/deathyell
http://www.myspace.com/terrorama

Only these three have myspace accounts.

And found also this : http://www.slurb.com/VILLAINS/villains_video.html
which has some youtube links.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM



Joined: 16 Dec 2008
Posts: 1129
Location: Aidnalnif

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blasphemophagher (Official)
Blasphemophagher (You tube)

Anal Blasphemy (Official)
Anal Blasphemy (You tube)

Proclamation (Unofficial)

Teitanblood (You tube)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kakarot SS5



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2394
Location: Kame House

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CDK

Thank you so much !!



CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM wrote:
Blasphemophagher (Official)
Blasphemophagher (You tube)

Anal Blasphemy (Official)
Anal Blasphemy (You tube)

Proclamation (Unofficial)

Teitanblood (You tube)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16708
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a Disforterror MP3 posted on the website.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
IronBloodBlasphemy



Joined: 11 May 2006
Posts: 1144

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
Regarding Blasphemophagher, Disforterror, Perversor and Death Yell words can't describe!! Just LISTEN, especially the latest beast Blasphemophagher unleashed!! Siiiiick Metal Ov Death, aka headbanging till ejaculation Laughing Pure gems for any death/black metal worshiper!!!! A feast of brutality which will burn your head, in fact for me they are already classic for the genre!!! Wink As for the rest two, Terrorama is a very good "technical" death metal band, sometimes maybe too "clean" for my ears (but that's only me so...) and Villains play dirty and distorted beer 'n roll with no much relation to death metal...
Villains is one of those bands that's difficult to categorize, half black metal, half thrash, half heavy metal, etc. It's what makes what they do so unique & effective.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kakarot SS5



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2394
Location: Kame House

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kosmas

Thanx for your help !!

Kosmas wrote:
Kakarot SS5 wrote:
Thanx for this help, I have read the descriptions but I think a place to hear some samples would be good, if some of you knows where I can have samples would appreciate it. Very Happy


http://www.myspace.com/blasphemophagher
http://www.myspace.com/deathyell
http://www.myspace.com/terrorama

Only these three have myspace accounts.

And found also this : http://www.slurb.com/VILLAINS/villains_video.html
which has some youtube links.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group