P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Enforcer
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Törrmentor



Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 539
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed a very good band.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheUnborn



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 2488
Location: Akershus, Norway

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonomancy wrote:
In Solitude Debut for me.


Likewise.
Really good debutalbum by In Solitude, been playing the lp nonstop lately.
_________________
https://unbornprod.bigcartel.com
"If you don't listen to Mercyful Fate, you should be stoned to death."
- Negative Plane
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
The_Elite



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 2726
Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheUnborn wrote:
Demonomancy wrote:
In Solitude Debut for me.


Likewise.
Really good debutalbum by In Solitude, been playing the lp nonstop lately.


Definately my album of the year so far this year. Immense. Need the grey/silver vinyl.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Down there...



Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 364
Location: Rule Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonomancy wrote:
In Solitude Debut for me. The Best New HM Album I bought since years.


is there a vinyl for this? any chance of a rip in the meantime??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Elite



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 2726
Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down there... wrote:
Demonomancy wrote:
In Solitude Debut for me. The Best New HM Album I bought since years.


is there a vinyl for this? any chance of a rip in the meantime??


High Roller released the vinyl. cd has only just come out. No idea about rips etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Down there...



Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 364
Location: Rule Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
Down there... wrote:
Demonomancy wrote:
In Solitude Debut for me. The Best New HM Album I bought since years.


is there a vinyl for this? any chance of a rip in the meantime??


High Roller released the vinyl. cd has only just come out. No idea about rips etc.


listened to some on their myspace..sounds fucking good! will order a vinyl...

cheers.

if someone can rip the thing, itd be great...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sadovahr



Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 1084
Location: Neverland

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

total respect for them even though I'm not much into that sound!!
_________________
Good sellers/traders & Trade/sell/want list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group