P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Forgotten Path Magazine #2 is out!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IPR666

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Forgotten Path Magazine #2 is out! Reply with quote

After many months of delay I can finally inform, that the new issue of Forgotten Path Magazine is finally out. And it was worth waiting for it... This time the magazine is much thicker 132 b/w pages of pure black metal and is of much better quality glossy paper, laminated cover, and professional layout.

This time you will find 25 interviews, more than 300 reviews, reports, etc. The interviewed bands are as follows: Skyforger [Lat], 1349 [Nor], Impiety [Sng], Krater [Ger], Hekel [Ned], Livsnekad [Nor], Niroth [UK], Blood Stained Dusk [Usa], Argharus [Ltu], Pagan Heritage [Ned], Thyrgrim [Ger], Berserk [Esp], Besatt [Pol], Elhaz [Fra], Argus Megere [Rom], Abigor [Aut], Black Messiah [Ger], Bloodthirst [Pol], Fearbringer [Ita], Hellbox [Fin], Chthonic [Tai], Novembre [Ita], Paroxysmal Descent [Aus], Angantyr [Den], Har Shatan [Ger].

You can order your copy through email forgotten.path.mag@gmail.com. The price for one copy 7 Euros + shipping.

We offer absolutely flexible prices for the wholesalers:
3-4 copies 6 Euros (for a copy)
5-9 copies 5 Euros
10-14 copies 4 Euros
More than 15 copies 3,5 Euros (less than cost price!)

One copy of the magazine weights ~400 grammes. I do not ship more than 5 copies in one packet, cause in that way I reduce your shipping costs. The shipping costs are as follows:

1 copy 2 Euros (in EU) and 3,5 Euros (worldwide)
Up to 5 copies 4,5 Euros (in EU) and 7 Euros (ground mail, worldwide), 12 Euros (air mail, worldwide).

If you wish your parcel to be registered, please, and 2,5 Euros for each package. Do not hesitate to contact us forgotten.path.mag@gmail, and we will arrange as low shipping costs as possible.

Our website www.forgotten-path.lt is under construction at the moment, but should be online some time later. As for now, get in contact through email: forgotten.path.mag@gmail

Looking to hear from you. Support underground!

" You can also order this magazine through Inferna Profundus Records contacting via PM or email: info@inferna-profundus.net"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: