P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

GF NEWS - Krieg/Caina EP, 3xEP deal, Bann & Maniak news
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grief

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: GF NEWS - Krieg/Caina EP, 3xEP deal, Bann & Maniak news Reply with quote

GRIEF FOUNDATION PROUDLY PRESENTS

Krieg (USA) / Caina (UK) Split EP

A. Krieg - Photographs from an Asylum
B. Caina - Anung Un Rama

First new Krieg studio material since 2004! The Beast has reawakened in ‘Photographs from an Asylum’. Krieg delivers a track of beauty, structure and purpose, yet the vocals anchor this piece and render its centre static, unrelenting and confrontational. Sure to be enjoyed by fans old and new and I dare say piss off naysayers alike.

Caina track here is ‘Anung Un Rama’ and for my money it’s the best Caina track ever recorded. Originally slated for a defunct compilation, this track deserved better and is well-deserving of its position here. ‘Anung Un Rama’ was recorded before current release ‘Temporary Antennae’ and is very-heavily rooted in Black Metal, a good point of reference would be SMRC-era Deathspell Omega.

Available on green or black vinyl for £4GBP plus postage from order_AT_grieffoundation.com

NUCLEAR WAR NOW ALSO HAS COPIES OF THIS ONE!

Also available in the coming days from: Necromancer Records (GER), Iron Bonehead (GER), Forgotten Wisdom (FR), At War with False Noise (UK), Primitive Reaction (FIN) plus more to follow.

Wholesale and selective trades also available.

Last edited by Grief on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
PlagueDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I already ordered a copy of this from GF. Caint wait for it to be in the mailbox!
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my copies and will post them in a few minutes.

Web: nwnprod.com

PlagueDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neil Imperial is a Morrisey fan these days. That's not going to stop me from supporting him or his music.....but fucking Morrisey? He must be really hating life at the moment to be listening to Morrisey.
God Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always loved Morrissey. Embarassed
Caina

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Smiths were incredible - most of Morrisey's solo stuff I can take or leave. Suedehead is good though.

Inappropriate NWN! forum talk?

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that shit is gay.

Web: nwnprod.com

Chit019

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only the new Imperial hair cut is real.
Caina

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may as well pre-empt some criticism by stating that 90% of all NWN forum users will think that my track, and my entire 'band's' output is fucking gay, which is fine, but you shuld know that I know that you think that.

But do you know that I know that I know you think that? I guess only time will tell.

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
PlagueDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caina wrote:
I may as well pre-empt some criticism by stating that 90% of all NWN forum users will think that my track, and my entire 'band's' output is fucking gay, which is fine, but you shuld know that I know that you think that.

But do you know that I know that I know you think that? I guess only time will tell.

Hey Andrew I was the one that left you that comment on your myspace about your stuff being the best alongside the latest releases from Nachtmystium/Horna last year. Majority of the stuff you've released is great shit. I'm not brown-nosing you, it's just the truth. BiC.

I don't necessarily care if someone likes Morrisey. That's all about choice and personal taste, but that's not going to stop me from cracking Morrisey jokes all the time. I had some bad encounter with Morrisey fans in highschool and it left me with an extremely bitter taste in my mouth.
PlagueDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
Only the new Imperial hair cut is real.

I wonder what drugs he is taking these days, hehe.
PlagueDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Andrew, how's that side project( The Red Cathedral) you have with Imperial coming along? I checked out the myspace page and it looks pretty fucking killer.
Caina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PlagueDoctor wrote:
Caina wrote:

Hey Andrew I was the one that left you that comment on your myspace about your stuff being the best alongside the latest releases from Nachtmystium/Horna last year. Majority of the stuff you've released is great shit. I'm not brown-nosing you, it's just the truth. BiC.

I'm crap with compliments, but cheers for the support man!

PlagueDoctor wrote:
Hey Andrew, how's that side project( The Red Cathedral) you have with Imperial coming along? I checked out the myspace page and it looks pretty fucking killer.

Slow, because of me being a retard about finishing off my new EP, which is pretty much done now, so action on TRC should commence very soon...

Caina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those that are interested, there's now a sample from my track up at myspace.com/cainaband

Grief

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GF EP SPECIAL OFFERS UNTIL MARCH 31st

3 x EP DEAL = £10GBP INCLUDING SHIPPING WORLWIDE!!!

Krieg/Caina EP (black vinyl), White Medal EP (white vinyl) & Rammer/Maniak EP (red vinyl)

3 X EP DEAL = £12GBP INCLUDING SHIPPING WORLWIDE!!!

Krieg/Caina EP (green vinyl), White Medal EP (gold vinyl/poster/pins) & Rammer/Maniak EP (silver vinyl/poster/pins)

BANN AESCHATOLOGIA AT PRESS NOW

Banns debut CD is currently at press and expected back later this month. Aeschatologia will be released as a digipak with 12-page booklet. Listen to track Der Geiger at Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/bannseite

MANIAK BLACK THRASHING GENOCIDE AT PRESS NOW

Maniaks debut CD is also at press and expected back later this month. Black Thrashing Genocide will be released as a jewelcase CD with artwork by Cyclonus Serpentiis. More at: http://www.myspace.com/maniakmetal

All enquiries to: order_AT_gfblackmetal.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: