P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Proselytism Records

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
alkahest



Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 358

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Proselytism Records Reply with quote

Anyone know where I can find more info on this label? Where can I obtain their releases? What all have they released?

I own the Communion demo and the Force of Darkness cd and they have both become staples of my collection!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DESTRUCTO EVANGELIA



Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Posts: 57
Location: here

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with death messiah, the head of proselytism....
contact: evilmetal@hotmail.com

the Communion tape and the FOD cd are awesome!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gabalgabow



Joined: 14 Mar 2009
Posts: 861
Location: France

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the label owner always answer emails or snail mails?
_________________
NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST: Death metal webzine/ Distro/ DIY Label:
http://site.voila.fr/NIHILISTIC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gabalgabow wrote:
Does the label owner always answer emails or snail mails?


Yeah, I would he does ... but gotta admit he's not the fasted guy on earth!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
gabalgabow



Joined: 14 Mar 2009
Posts: 861
Location: France

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detest Records wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:
Does the label owner always answer emails or snail mails?


Yeah, I would he does ... but gotta admit he's not the fasted guy on earth!



In fact I already contacted him, at least two times, but got no answers...
It's quite old stuff, when he still had tape releases...

I figured I didn't invoke enough demons nor spell enough metal-metal words in the letter...
_________________
NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST: Death metal webzine/ Distro/ DIY Label:
http://site.voila.fr/NIHILISTIC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gabalgabow wrote:
Detest Records wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:
Does the label owner always answer emails or snail mails?


Yeah, I would he does ... but gotta admit he's not the fasted guy on earth!



In fact I already contacted him, at least two times, but got no answers...
It's quite old stuff, when he still had tape releases...

I figured I didn't invoke enough demons nor spell enough metal-metal words in the letter...


Maybe you're not "true" enough for him ... he's kind of an integrist you know! Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
gabalgabow



Joined: 14 Mar 2009
Posts: 861
Location: France

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detest Records wrote:

Maybe you're not "true" enough for him ... he's kind of an integrist you know! Wink


This is what I thought...

If he saw how "true" most of europeans metallers are... Cardiac arrest...
_________________
NIHILISTIC HOLOCAUST: Death metal webzine/ Distro/ DIY Label:
http://site.voila.fr/NIHILISTIC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
avrlabel



Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 3454

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gabalgabow wrote:
Detest Records wrote:

Maybe you're not "true" enough for him ... he's kind of an integrist you know! Wink


This is what I thought...

If he saw how "true" most of europeans metallers are... Cardiac arrest...


Be sure Deathmessiah knows that.. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
goatfish



Joined: 14 Sep 2007
Posts: 165
Location: NC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detest Records wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:
Does the label owner always answer emails or snail mails?


Yeah, I would he does ... but gotta admit he's not the fasted guy on earth!


-He seems to respond faster to snail mail vs. email...

100% reliable though...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group