P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

NUCLEAR GATHERING OF THE LEGIONS OF DOOM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Buried In Ohio



Joined: 24 May 2007
Posts: 782
Location: Dominaria

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yosuke. do you plan on picking up any merch from the gig for distro? I'm especially interested in the Blasphemophagher - Nuclear Hell Live cassette.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buried In Ohio wrote:
yosuke. do you plan on picking up any merch from the gig for distro? I'm especially interested in the Blasphemophagher - Nuclear Hell Live cassette.
IŽm pretty sure Blasphemophagher will carry his own merchandise and youŽll be able to get this cassette from them.

We made some Blasphemophagher and also Grave Miasma badges only available at the gig as well. These are 1,25", a bit bigger than the usual ones.
Back to top
R_R_BASTARD_



Joined: 06 Jun 2007
Posts: 419
Location: HELL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Behold the Beast wrote:
Buried In Ohio wrote:
yosuke. do you plan on picking up any merch from the gig for distro? I'm especially interested in the Blasphemophagher - Nuclear Hell Live cassette.
IŽm pretty sure Blasphemophagher will carry his own merchandise and youŽll be able to get this cassette from them.

We made some Blasphemophagher and also Grave Miasma badges only available at the gig as well. These are 1,25", a bit bigger than the usual ones.


I hope to give / bring all the BlasphemophagheR stuff before the alcoholic massacre in Berlin!
For "Buried in Ohio": we have some livetapes available, last copies, let me kow if you need some other BlasphemophagheR stuff!
_________________
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true"
Niels Bohr

"....ONE BY ONE...WE'LL TAKE YOU...."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R_R_BASTARD_ wrote:
Behold the Beast wrote:
Buried In Ohio wrote:
yosuke. do you plan on picking up any merch from the gig for distro? I'm especially interested in the Blasphemophagher - Nuclear Hell Live cassette.
IŽm pretty sure Blasphemophagher will carry his own merchandise and youŽll be able to get this cassette from them.

We made some Blasphemophagher and also Grave Miasma badges only available at the gig as well. These are 1,25", a bit bigger than the usual ones.


I hope to give / bring all the BlasphemophagheR stuff before the alcoholic massacre in Berlin!
For "Buried in Ohio": we have some livetapes available, last copies, let me kow if you need some other BlasphemophagheR stuff!


Hey, save me as much as you can Wink I will be there with Frank (Ytong), need finally some stuff. PM if you would like to trade as well...
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
R_R_BASTARD_



Joined: 06 Jun 2007
Posts: 419
Location: HELL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
R_R_BASTARD_ wrote:
Behold the Beast wrote:
Buried In Ohio wrote:
yosuke. do you plan on picking up any merch from the gig for distro? I'm especially interested in the Blasphemophagher - Nuclear Hell Live cassette.
IŽm pretty sure Blasphemophagher will carry his own merchandise and youŽll be able to get this cassette from them.

We made some Blasphemophagher and also Grave Miasma badges only available at the gig as well. These are 1,25", a bit bigger than the usual ones.


I hope to give / bring all the BlasphemophagheR stuff before the alcoholic massacre in Berlin!
For "Buried in Ohio": we have some livetapes available, last copies, let me kow if you need some other BlasphemophagheR stuff!


Hey, save me as much as you can Wink I will be there with Frank (Ytong), need finally some stuff. PM if you would like to trade as well...


I've end all my copies of all the BlasphemophagheR stuff, the same my drummer...the fat asshole of my guitar player have a lot of copies but spend all his time with motorbike & always forget to bring stuff at the live rituals!i'll kick his fat ass if he'll forget again material for the 6th of october !
_________________
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true"
Niels Bohr

"....ONE BY ONE...WE'LL TAKE YOU...."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 15261
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just over a week before I invade Germany. Arghhhhh
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
gravesnatcher



Joined: 23 Jun 2007
Posts: 679
Location: DIABLO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be invading London with me bro! You better have a good time because you will be missing Pagan Altar and Lamp of Thoth.

Germany is Doomed! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BestialLust



Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Masters_Throne: Will I be able to get the Root pic LP at the gig?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 15261
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You should be invading London with me bro! You better have a good time because you will be missing Pagan Altar and Lamp of Thoth.


I could've done both since I'm in India to the 20th, but it was too tight of a schedule.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BestialLust wrote:
Masters_Throne: Will I be able to get the Root pic LP at the gig?


Yes, we will take some with us...
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hellfire Commando



Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 2197
Location: Montréal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Quote:
You should be invading London with me bro! You better have a good time because you will be missing Pagan Altar and Lamp of Thoth.


I could've done both since I'm in India to the 20th, but it was too tight of a schedule.


It would have been awesome! We could have finally meet.

BTW - Gravesnatcher, you know Cloven Hoof / Elixir are playing on the saturday eh?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 15261
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
yosuke. do you plan on picking up any merch from the gig for distro? I'm especially interested in the Blasphemophagher - Nuclear Hell Live cassette.


No I'm not bringing anything with me. I have to travel for my job right after the gig.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Opolus



Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 991

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully there'll be no massive striking going on when it comes to the train delivery system. There's some threatening momentarily, that this might occur in October! I guess a lot of people would surely be fucked then (me included)!! Evil or Very Mad
_________________
"Slit my eyes, for they'll remember..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 15261
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would utterly suck shit.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2261

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In this case IŽm even more glad IŽm going by plane !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group