P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

SARCOFAGO reformation/tour = false
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1720

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: SARCOFAGO reformation/tour = false Reply with quote

Should be a separate thread: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=115644
Has a statement from Wagner as well as a recent photo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nekrokunt_Usurper



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 2987
Location: London

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are false do not entry!

As a side note, why does this need to be another thread? I'm sure there's enough interest in this for people to look at one of the other numerous threads and see the update.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4070
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this started to smell like brasilian soap opera Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1720

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
As a side note, why does this need to be another thread? I'm sure there's enough interest in this for people to look at one of the other numerous threads and see the update.


The other 3 threads, even though proven false with band denials, had continuing comments/requests and questions. This is the simplest way to silence the rumors and also cater to the braindead masses who obviously cannot read.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
H.K.Blasphemer



Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 709

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
As a side note, why does this need to be another thread? I'm sure there's enough interest in this for people to look at one of the other numerous threads and see the update.


The other 3 threads, even though proven false with band denials, had continuing comments/requests and questions. This is the simplest way to silence the rumors and also cater to the braindead masses who obviously cannot read.


You don't need to explain yourself. A thread or two is not even a big deal!

Anyways, I was looking at the B.mouth comments. Someone called Wagner a sellout? Fucking ridiculous! His job has never had anything to do with his music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HELLTHRASHER -l-



Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 1910
Location: Where No Life Dwells

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no statement at all from Wagner on there.

Unless there's more said in the Portuguese Solada site. . otherwise the following was the only thing relevant:

"...Lamounier vehemently denied that there are any plans for SARCÓI_LOVE_PENIS to reform, explaining that the "leaked" tour dates would conflict with the academic year of the institution where he gives lectures.
Wagner also said that he still has plans to play the occasional show with his hardcore band KOMANDO KAOS."

_________________
Speeding Through Hell!
Metal Storm 'zine
-l-
http://www.freewebs.com/metalstormzine/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blasphgore



Joined: 06 Jan 2009
Posts: 117
Location: Arcanum, Ohio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that new pic looks like bullshit to me. shouldnt wagner be like 40 some? that guy looks younger than that.
_________________
beneath his feet are the broken bones of flawed men
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ihslahm



Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Posts: 994

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I choose to believe that the tour is still happening.
_________________
"...that magnificent deer has vanished."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OrdenSatani



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 292
Location: Riding A Virgin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blasphgore wrote:
that new pic looks like bullshit to me. shouldnt wagner be like 40 some? that guy looks younger than that.


Wagner was only a teenager in the Sarcofago days, he was still a kid when he got kicked out of Sepultura.

Anyway, the photo is real, my Brazilian friend showed it to me years ago - I believe it's from his university.

This is the best photo of Wagner Antichrist ever taken:


The dude on the left is none other than Max "Possessed" and to the right with the wrongly drawn swastika helmet is Igor "Skullcrusher"
_________________
"Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude." - Schopenhauer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chit019



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2384
Location: California

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, havent seen that particular picture that detailed, I remember seeing that in some zine back then. Where did you get it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OrdenSatani



Joined: 15 Nov 2008
Posts: 292
Location: Riding A Virgin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
Awesome, havent seen that particular picture that detailed, I remember seeing that in some zine back then. Where did you get it?


the same Brazilian friend who showed me the recent photo of Wagner
_________________
"Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude." - Schopenhauer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marlboro



Joined: 26 Nov 2008
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what does KOMANDO KAOS sound like?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3703
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too drunk now to say something inteligent now.
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Blasphgore



Joined: 06 Jan 2009
Posts: 117
Location: Arcanum, Ohio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OrdenSatani wrote:
Blasphgore wrote:
that new pic looks like bullshit to me. shouldnt wagner be like 40 some? that guy looks younger than that.


Wagner was only a teenager in the Sarcofago days, he was still a kid when he got kicked out of Sepultura.

Anyway, the photo is real, my Brazilian friend showed it to me years ago - I believe it's from his university.

This is the best photo of Wagner Antichrist ever taken:


The dude on the left is none other than Max "Possessed" and to the right with the wrongly drawn swastika helmet is Igor "Skullcrusher"


geeze! whose mom would let them dress like this?!? i can remember getting a marilyn manson cd as a gift from a friend when i was 12 and my mother threw that shit away immediately! i couldnt imagine dressing up and posing like this in the guest room. fucking sick pic though
_________________
beneath his feet are the broken bones of flawed men
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shit-faced



Joined: 16 Feb 2008
Posts: 193
Location: New Swabia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why didn't the spikes in the intimate area get more popular?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group