P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Sacrilegia- new Dublin death thrash on Invictus

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kill Monument



Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 2157
Location: In a meaningless leaning mess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:37 am    Post subject: Sacrilegia- new Dublin death thrash on Invictus Reply with quote

Sacrilegia are a ferocious new duo from Dublin who have just finished recording their debut album for Invictus. I find this style of music can often be predictable and bland but the lads have an ear for a killer riff and mix things up enough to hold the attention.

https://m.soundcloud.com/invictusproductions/sacrilegia-beyond-the-foulers-snare
_________________
B A C T E R I U M
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Hate Sermon



Joined: 06 Mar 2018
Posts: 76
Location: Midwest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This rips!
_________________
Harsh Noise/PE:
hatesermon.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 3436
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes new track sounded promising!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AncientSlumber



Joined: 18 Feb 2014
Posts: 2108
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate Sermon wrote:
This rips!

_________________
Why have you disturbed our sleep, awakened us from our ancient slumber?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Usurperofthetyrants



Joined: 15 Jan 2017
Posts: 244
Location: Swirling singularity of meaninglessness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one's a total banger!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmajnar



Joined: 10 Feb 2015
Posts: 531
Location: Slovenia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELL YES!!! This song is a total vicious-delicious attack Twisted Evil Awesome catchy riffs, chaotic-yet-orderly drums and beastly vocals - can't wait to hear more from this promising duo!

No wonder that it's connected to Invictus Productions - Darragh has the taste for ULTRA-METAL bands!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kill Monument



Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 2157
Location: In a meaningless leaning mess

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The entire album keeps up the pace. It's a real treat.
_________________
B A C T E R I U M
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Grim Reality



Joined: 09 Nov 2011
Posts: 143
Location: Ireland

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit...... That's the kind of track that reminds me why I listen to this damn music in the first place. Fucking killer. What a no nonsense assault!

I caught this duo live in Dublin a couple of months back, totally unexpected on the night and this is even better than I remembered. Deadly to see this kind of stuff coming out locally Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
szentofdeath



Joined: 15 Mar 2016
Posts: 433

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Sacrilegia- new Dublin death thrash on Invictus Reply with quote

Kill Monument wrote:
Sacrilegia are a ferocious new duo from Dublin who have just finished recording their debut album for Invictus. I find this style of music can often be predictable and bland but the lads have an ear for a killer riff and mix things up enough to hold the attention.

https://m.soundcloud.com/invictusproductions/sacrilegia-beyond-the-foulers-snare


When's the album coming out?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kill Monument



Joined: 27 Feb 2008
Posts: 2157
Location: In a meaningless leaning mess

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not until early next year I think.
_________________
B A C T E R I U M
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Invictus



Joined: 02 Jan 2011
Posts: 668
Location: ...in the middle of Transylvania

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: Sacrilegia- new Dublin death thrash on Invictus Reply with quote

szentofdeath wrote:
Kill Monument wrote:
Sacrilegia are a ferocious new duo from Dublin who have just finished recording their debut album for Invictus. I find this style of music can often be predictable and bland but the lads have an ear for a killer riff and mix things up enough to hold the attention.

https://m.soundcloud.com/invictusproductions/sacrilegia-beyond-the-foulers-snare


When's the album coming out?


Artwork is being done currently so once we have it all laid out, it'll be sent to press and once we get a vinyl shipping date, we'll know when it'll be out.
_________________
www.invictusproductions.net

https://invictusproductions666.bandcamp.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 3436
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Sacrilegia- new Dublin death thrash on Invictus Reply with quote

Invictus wrote:
szentofdeath wrote:
Kill Monument wrote:
Sacrilegia are a ferocious new duo from Dublin who have just finished recording their debut album for Invictus. I find this style of music can often be predictable and bland but the lads have an ear for a killer riff and mix things up enough to hold the attention.

https://m.soundcloud.com/invictusproductions/sacrilegia-beyond-the-foulers-snare


When's the album coming out?


Artwork is being done currently so once we have it all laid out, it'll be sent to press and once we get a vinyl shipping date, we'll know when it'll be out.

so next year.... at least vinyl version.. Exclamation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group