P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

The return of SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA... NEW RELEASES
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:59 pm    Post subject: The return of SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA... NEW RELEASES Reply with quote

In February 2013, the decision was made to combine the most hated and extreme label SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA
with its sub label AUDIAL DECIMATION RECORDS into one all encompassing label, christened DEATHANGLE ABSOLUTION RECORDS.

This decision was made to bring together all genres and artists that were more suitably fit to one label or another so as to
streamline and bring all together in a far more cohesive manner.

SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA essentially began in 2001 with the goal to bring the uncommercial, evil and truly SATANIC core of
Black and Death metal back to the festering pit of the underworld where it belonged. In 2005 the decision to make the sub label
AUDIAL DECIMATION RECORDS came about to house and release those artists who did not fit under that category which SSP
represented and allowed for more diverse acts to be released.

As time went on, it became apparent that both labels were becoming interchangeable in the eyes of nearly all who supported them,
and to help cohesively streamline the scheduling and unleashing of all of the releases from under both labels, the decision to combine
them under one new label came to pass and DEATHANGLE ABSOLUTION RECORDS was born.

In late 2014, after releasing multiple DAR releases, the record pressing plant that was being used for 90 - 100% of the vinyl releases up
to this point pressed the last 16 releases incorrectly (ie pressing incorrect quantities, wrong weights, incorrect center hole sizes on Ep’s,
putting the wrong labels on multiple records, pressing on different colors when not ordered, 2 record sets with different quantities and
weights, stealing the rest of the center labels printed that were to be kept and used for represses, and multiple other mistakes). After
this situation had reached a boiling point, with the plant offering no remedies such as offering to fix their mistakes, discounting pressing
fees etc, yet still demanding that the remainder of fees be paid to them for work that was either not completed or pressed incorrectly,
a legal battle begun that spanned through to 2016, putting DAR on hold until the battle could be won, which unfortunately saw the
owner of the pressing plant leaving to another country without paying the fees owed to not only DAR but multiple other labels it was
soon to be discovered publicly.

This left DAR essentially bankrupt, with only very few scattered releases over the last year and a half since, one which went under the
radar by the band INFERNO REQUIEM which was co-released with GOATOWAREX in 2017 which sold out within a matter of 2 hours,
but which showed not only the first release in quite some time, but also that the label name that was emblazoned on the release, which
showed that the most extreme label had returned: SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA. This now is the official public announcement that
SSP has now returned after seeing multiple copycat labels pop up during my hiatus and legal battle and who are doing nothing but
helping to destroy and dillute to the extreme underground CULT. SSP is now back to carry on with the releases that were planned for
DAR but which the bands were given the option to either remain under the banner of DAR or SSP, both of which will carry on side by side
allowing for those who do not fit under the banner of SSP to still be released as originally brought about in 2005 when ADR was born.

SSP will unleash the purest, most extreme and truly dangerous acts as was always the case before, and the true extreme
underground will become aligned once again.

There will be no online store at the moment as many of the releases would cause an online store to be shut down more than ever before,
and in turn, emailing to and asking for purchase as before will be the only way to obtain these releases direct before being stocked in the
sub store at the address: shop-hellsheadbangers.com/dar.asp, however there will of course be labels who will carry and distribute all SSP
and DAR releases from this point on as well.

To officially resume SSP and DAR, the following 2 cassettes are unleashed NOW:

OUT NOW ON SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA:
SUBSERVIENT PERVERSITY “BTK”

The 2nd demo from one of the most punishing and ruthless black grinding terrorist cults today. An audial terror homage to the BTK
killer and a hailing of sexual predatory rapists and murderers the world over. Hail murder.

$8 postage paid in the US
$9 postage paid for CANADA
$12 postage paid EVERYWHERE ELSE

NO TRADES. NO WHOLESALE. FUCK OFF

==========================================

OUT NOW ON DEATHANGLE ABSOLUTION RECORDS:
MUCOUS GRAVY “We Regret This Inconvenience”

Official first time release of this 1984 release that was originally intended to be released on GG ALLIN’s label BLOOD RECORDS in 1985,
with ALLIN producing this recording as well, but never releasing, ultimately leaving it buried in the past, until now. A time capsule from
the early 80’s underground sleazy, garbage, scum rock. Do not expect glossy fag rock like the SEX PISTOLS or antsy PC fastcore like
DISCHARGE. This is shitty scum music made by degenerate, garbage worshiping dirtbags that sounds horrible. TRUE Punk outside of
fashionista cunts and faggots parading as "outsiders" today. First 50 copies signed by the band members, one right before dying last year.

$8 postage paid in the US
$9 postage paid for CANADA
$12 postage paid EVERYWHERE ELSE

NO TRADES. NO WHOLESALE. FUCK OFF

===========================================

**HOW TO BUY
Write to antichrist.kramer@gmx.com for instructions on how to buy.
This is the only way to obtain these at this time. Modern day whining instant gratification faggots who expect responses within minutes
of writing will be ignored as well (ie sending multiple emails asking if the first was received etc). Allow up to 24 hours for a response.

NEWS / PREORDER INFORMATION:
Due to the label being left completely in the negative after having over $9000 in owed funds/future pressings with down payments paid
upon, the ONLY way that SSP and DAR can continue and get the labels back on their feet is to take preorders for the next few releases
to help once again lay the foundation that was pulled out from under me by the lying pathetic thief and his whore who stole all of my
down payment funds, past masters, previous stampers, center labels for represses and again, over $9000 in cash. I will not make
shekel begging set ups such as “patreon” etc, and as such, this will have to be done by way of taking preorders for future releases until
the label is once again where it was.

============================================
The following releases will be up for pre-order/are going to press soon/are at press:

- KONFLICT “Third World C.O.N.T.R.O.L.” - debut full length, co released with GOATOWAREX on Cd/Vinyl
- ABSURD “Asgardsrei” and “Facta Loquuntur” vinyl (represses of the already released versions, only with a brand new finally original
and permanent cover for Facta Loquuntur, painted by Antichrist Kramer as with Asgarsdrei)
- GOATPENIS “Inhumanization” (Cd at press now)
- PSEUDOGOD “Pharynxes Of Hell” Ep (the release that the stampers were stolen of before label went on hiatus. Since NWN released it
after the hiatus, the band is still keeping their original intent to release on DAR, with a new mix and original artwork)

And many many more that are coming soon.... watch this forum. The original mailing list back soon as well

Salute to ALL original Hate Legion Disciples the world over who supported the label all of those years who are still here. This will be an
intense war to wage now more than ever, starting over from nothing and in a climate of weakness and psychopathy engineered by the filthy
zionist rats who created this world by design.

SSP will never forgive, never bow and will be a knife to the throat of the enslaver
until DEATH.

KILL THEM ALL....
bearsbearsbears

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: The return of SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA... NEW RELEASE Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:

The following releases will be up for pre-order/are going to press soon/are at press:

- KONFLICT “Third World C.O.N.T.R.O.L.” - debut full length, co released with GOATOWAREX on Cd/Vinyl
- ABSURD “Asgardsrei” and “Facta Loquuntur” vinyl (represses of the already released versions, only with a brand new finally original
and permanent cover for Facta Loquuntur, painted by Antichrist Kramer as with Asgarsdrei)
- GOATPENIS “Inhumanization” (Cd at press now)
- PSEUDOGOD “Pharynxes Of Hell” Ep (the release that the stampers were stolen of before label went on hiatus. Since NWN released it
after the hiatus, the band is still keeping their original intent to release on DAR, with a new mix and original artwork)

Feels like ages since I've seen this unmistakable post format. Looking forward to the Absurd represses and Konflict LP.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Backwards

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also looking forward to the Absurd represses.
Marlboro

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the Satanic Skinhead Zine compilation book still being worked on or is that operation cancelled?
Phlegma

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: The return of SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA... NEW RELEASE Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
.... only with a brand new finally original

i really wanna see the artwork right now

have both Absurd pressings from you but i don't like the artwork which was used for the facta release
deceiver24

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like someone from Mucous Gravy did you over for the $9K.
frostjunkie

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn’t realize you could make this forum look like a geo-cities website.
hammertime

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already got that Subservient Perversity tape...highly recommended.
fartcough

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m happy Kramer is back. Now if only Probert would return this place’ll be just like I left it. Where is Probert anyway? HE didn’t die or nothing did he?
fantomasragnarok

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo! Bravo! WPWW 14/88
Vapula

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news that the label is back and I hope the Mudoven box will see a release sometime in the future.
hymnsoftheneedlefreak

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respect. Do a D-Con on the mailing list to keep the spies, posers and weaklings away.
nonwave

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good question . . . i thought for a minute he might be holy ghost though?

fartcough wrote:
I’m happy Kramer is back. Now if only Probert would return this place’ll be just like I left it. Where is Probert anyway? HE didn’t die or nothing did he?

Vapula

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonwave wrote:
good question . . . i thought for a minute he might be holy ghost though?

fartcough wrote:

Don't think so I remember Probert saying that he lived on a farm.
maenad

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Support
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: