P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

The post office, metalheads and a stymied IQ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've told this story a bazillion times about the package I received from Thailand- it was from some guy named "Panty" who used to post on the FMP forum. Anyway, I opened the package and this fucked up pink centipede looking thing crawled out of it and scurried underneath my bed. I spent the rest of the day looking for it, but I couldn't find it. I had an infestation of centipedes in my bedroom for awhile. Some were as long as my hand. They were red and pink and very fucked up looking.

Go brush your doll's hair.
adrian5118

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:
I've told this story a bazillion times about the package I received from Thailand- it was from some guy named "Panty" who used to post on the FMP forum. Anyway, I opened the package and this fucked up pink centipede looking thing crawled out of it and scurried underneath my bed. I spent the rest of the day looking for it, but I couldn't find it. I had an infestation of centipedes in my bedroom for awhile. Some were as long as my hand. They were red and pink and very fucked up looking.

That's fucken disgusting. How did that go through customs?!
Detest Records

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:

Damn! Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's quite easy to see why cusyoms would be compelled to open packages from Colombia and other South American countries - they are obviously looking for drugs. I frequently receive packages that have obviiously been cut open or torn open. Once a letter had been so mangled they had to put it into a sealable plastic bag and deliver it like that. I have never ever had damaged records though. One damaged CD, many bent record sleeves but I don't really mind this as I'm going to listen to them, look at the covers and after years of this they are going to be damaged anyway. They are only records after all.
Chit019

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:

Hahaha cool story, I've traded with people that included interesting stuffs too, but not as messed up as a living insect.
Slaughter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:

WHAT THE HELL!? That's disgusting aaarrgghh... I would commit suicide if that would happen to me. Did you take a photo or mailed to 'Panty' about this?

...If it's a true story.
CR99

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool story wilhelm

lucky you havent got anything that lies eggs under your skin instead
samuxul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That centipede thing is sick! I haven't even thought that would happen. Really disgusting.
The_Elite

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That centipede story is brilliant- biological attack!
Piotr Sargnagel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't believe people get upset about insects but from now on I won't be sticking my hand into packages without checking thoroughly first. I'm thinking little black scorpions...... Smile
Haagenti

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Woman in my local post office is almost blind... She is extremely cross eyed... when I try to send something, it makes me CANCER.
gotos-kalanda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haagenti wrote:
The Woman in my local post office is almost blind... She is extremely cross eyed... when I try to send something, it makes me CANCER.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

that quote is signature-worthy!
schadel_reich

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:

How did the guy not notice a fucking centipede getting into the package?
GROUND ZERO Entertainment

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did the guy not notice a fucking centipede getting into the package?

I assumed he meant to send it....
www.red-sky-design.com/GZEmailorder.htm
Good Trades: NWN! / H.H.R. / No Sign Of Life / LIE IN RUINS / BLOOD HARVEST / Asphyxiate / Prof. BLACK / Axa Valaha / Bloody Prod. / SONIC TEMPLE / Kuravilu / Death Dealer
OrdenSatani

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:

In California we have hissing cockroaches. These things literally hiss as loud as a full grown cat when you come near them. I suggest you come catch a few here and send those back to Panty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: