P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

New Behemoth / God=Dog
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashes
banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone paying attention to Behemoth from Pandaemonic Incatations onward is clearly a poseur and a newcomer. Behemoth = Dogshit. SEE HOW I DID THAT?
Laughing
coldburialsystem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"BLACK METAL IS NOT A TREND IT'S A CULT!!!"
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't escape criticism on the forums whether your music is made for mass publication on every format and every color, forever in press ...or if you only release 50 copies to never repress again. Someone is unhappy Laughing

I don't know any of the band members personally, so I don't know if they consider themselves true artists following their creative muse... or if its a look at the online polls and general sale perspective driving the direction that say a boardroom of corporate suits would direct such a project to go based on sales statistics. Easy to see why those who dedicate themselves to the art would accuse them of operating like a business rather than an artist, but I am not sure how many artists are exactly happy being starving genius pennies away from scrawling their creative excellence on alley walls with excrement ...cause they refuse to 'sell' what sells.

Behemoth to me personally has generally been palatable upon my ears, I tend to ignore most music videos as black metal never really seems to express itself as inhuman via that medium as it does without using video. ...if someone could maybe animate certain cover art maybe that would be better or make the video a total contrasted photocopy look, perhaps that would work too Laughing
theliving

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like "The Satanist" a lot. I'm happy to hear they are continuing down that path.

Behemoth's videos are still better than most metal videos. Metal music videos are generally awful, so that's still not much of a compliment.
Bingewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odinson wrote:

You're right, its just cause they're popular. Nothing to do with the terrible song title, or the gimmicky children singing crap, or the increasingly boring music.

I don't really care about song titles. I don't really care if their is children singing or a choir or just an interesting vocalist. And boring is subjective. Is Behemoth my favorite band? No. However, I do generally like their music... Even if older is better. My favorites were Grom through the Apostasy era. The newer records are fine though and have some good moments.

However, everything is a gimmick. This is metal. This is a form of entertainment. Corpse paint is a gimmick. Wearing a mask is a gimmick. Singing anti-religious songs is a gimmick. Liking any band IS liking their gimmick.

I just find it funny that anyone acts like liking Behmoth is the equivalent of liking Five Finger Death Punch.

Fullmoon91 wrote:

Didn't realize people around here give christianity a pass just because it's "traditional". Three weeds from the same root, guys.

Agreed. Number one is that all religions are fucking stupid... But, if you think insulting christianity is blasť, you must not associate with the general population much...

under a funeral shroom wrote:
My dislike of newer Behemoth has nothing to do with popularity and everything to do with me not particularly enjoying sterile overproduced death metal.

This is probably the best critique of the music itself. That later albums are definitely overproduced. There are songs on The Satanist and Evangelion that I like but those records are far too "clean" sounding to me, overall.
Gehinnom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People on this forum are so fickle it's laughable.

Many here were were praising The Satanist when it was released. This new song doesn't sound any worse or better - basically a continuation of that direction.

All of a sudden it's cool to criticise Behemoth again. If you don't like it just ignore it.
Rawdogblues

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caine wrote:
lol, the song is pretty average riffing, but the children's shouting is so laughable, wtf? it reminds me of radio songs with children. this is so cheezy and stupid. never thought behemoth would triumph Dimmu Borgir in cheeziness.....

meh. really no wonder why mainstream black/deathmetal is getting more laughable.

Statement makes me wonder if you've ever heard Dimmu and that cock carnival shit show of a band.
Crasse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gehinnom wrote:
People on this forum are so fickle it's laughable.

Many here were were praising The Satanist when it was released. This new song doesn't sound any worse or better - basically a continuation of that direction.

All of a sudden it's cool to criticise Behemoth again. If you don't like it just ignore it.

Excuse us for giving our opinion. If you get annoyed by people opinion on a band that has millons of followers...
Caine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rawdogblues wrote:
Caine wrote:
lol, the song is pretty average riffing, but the children's shouting is so laughable, wtf? it reminds me of radio songs with children. this is so cheezy and stupid. never thought behemoth would triumph Dimmu Borgir in cheeziness.....

meh. really no wonder why mainstream black/deathmetal is getting more laughable.

Statement makes me wonder if you've ever heard Dimmu and that cock carnival shit show of a band.

yes thats why i compare this shit to behemoth, i never thought i would do it but come on, this children stuff is cheezy and just awful sounding.... can nobody tell me it is trve and great sounding.
did dimmu borgir ever implemented children kindergarden shit?
Rawdogblues

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. I can't listen to enough of their vampiropaedophilo metal to find out.
Down There....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This band stopped being interesting many years ago. Besides the mundane records, Nergals liberalism is utterly nauseating.
Orobas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not going to listen on account of the song title.
WerewolfPromotion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have never expected that someone could ever beat Dimmu Borgir in such "way"...
El Feroce

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new single Wolves ov Siberia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=96&v=g7yxjTcM7Bs
Moonthorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video didn't do much for me, but I liked the song itself. Very simple but effective.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: